So, I got The Best Spinner. Now what?

36 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I'm not into article marketing until last month I see some decent traffic to one of my sites.

I do hire article writers to write articles.

The problem is, they either too good that get too many orders which will make me dying waiting or too bad that just wasting my time and money.

I searched here, what the best option for case like this.

Found out few solutions and one of them to get article spinners software.

Doing research again, and The Best Spinner had a lot of recommendation here.


Without thiniking too much, I just got it and have played with it. Nice.


Now what?

I mean... just I am going to pluck the spinned article to my site and thats it, or is there any tricky things that I must do ?


Please enlighten me.......

Thanks;
Raja Kamil
#spinner
  • Profile picture of the author JGWF
    Don't put spun content on your site. Take a article and spin it to death, and use all those for articles in article directories for back linking purposes. Original content goes to your site.
    Signature

    Dailyseo.net - it's almost here :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425246].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Raja Kamil
      Originally Posted by JGWF View Post

      Don't put spun content on your site.
      Could you or anyone explain on this :confused: Thanks.
      ~
      Raja Kamil
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425254].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author onSubie
        Originally Posted by Raja Kamil View Post

        Could you or anyone explain on this :confused: Thanks.
        ~
        Raja Kamil
        Spun content is (usually) junk. You don't want junk on your site. You want valuable content.

        If you are submitting to 1000's of directories for backlinks, you don't care about the content just the backlink. It's easier to spin an article into 1000 pieces of junk to get the backlinks.

        That's the idea. The effectiveness of spin/don't spin is oft discussed on WF.

        This thread gives a good view of ideologies A, B and DA.

        http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ue-corner.html

        Mahlon
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425398].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Martin Lee Jr
    Hey Raja

    Spinners are a waist of time. A better use of your time is just syndicating your articles to different webmasters.

    If you are still in your 30 day trial period - you should probably get a refund

    Check out this thread in regards to spinning:Quit Spinning Your Damn Articles

    - Martin
    Signature
    How Can I help...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425264].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
      Originally Posted by mlj2577 View Post

      Hey Raja

      Spinners are a waist of time.

      - Martin
      I have refrained from commenting in that LAST thread last week, because such a statement is, excuse me, ignorant.

      Obviously you don't know much about SEO and backlinks..there is INDEED a use for spun articles. And by the way, not all "spun" articles do necessarily look like garbage. (The majority does, i admit..but this is because people are autospinning and don't know how to make "good" spun articles).

      Example: Do you know those so called "ultra spinnable articles" or deep spun articles? You are aware that ONE single of those basically yields *infinite* very readable articles. Now tell me "it's a waste of time"...because i can use ONE and and the same article over and over..and each new spun article from it looks and reads very well and is pretty much "unique" from any other variation.
      Signature
      *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
      -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
      *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
      Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425299].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Martin Lee Jr
        Originally Posted by GeorgR. View Post

        I have refrained from commenting in that LAST thread last week, because such a statement is, excuse me, ignorant.

        Obviously you don't know much about SEO and backlinks..there is INDEED a use for spun articles. And by the way, not all "spun" articles do necessarily look like garbage. (The majority does, i admit..but this is because people are autospinning and don't know how to make "good" spun articles).

        Example: Do you know those so called "ultra spinnable articles" or deep spun articles? You are aware that ONE single of those basically yields *infinite* very readable articles. Now tell me "it's a waste of time"...because i can use ONE and and the same article over and over..and each new spun article from it looks and reads very well and is pretty much "unique" from any other variation.
        Hey George

        Actually I am very versed in SEO, spinning, duplicate content, etc... Heck at one point I may have been a spinner king and used TBS - until I stopped listening to the status quo and started testing myself what professional internet marketers are actually doing.

        The truth is - you can actually syndicate the same article to tons of webmasters and as long as they keep your resource box intact - you may get a backlink, but what's more important - you can potentially get tons of readers visiting your website. (I am actually seeing this now)

        I know about all the deep levels of spinning, but really its not necessary.

        If you don't believe me just test it for yourself. Also, I believe Alexa Smith has listed some interesting threads in this thread that you can check out in regards to this subject. Believe me it works

        So yes I double down on my statement "waist of time" and to the OP - you would do yourself a big favor to get a refund.

        - Martin
        Signature
        How Can I help...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425463].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
    I dont understand why you got TBS if you don't really know why and for what purpose to use it

    First, NO - you do not want to have spun articles on your own site.

    There is ONE major use for spun articles, and this has more to do with SEO and using what is called blog networks for backlinks. With those, you usually need to supply a spun article so your links appears contextual within an article.

    This is one of the major reasons spun articles have still a place since blog networks are arguably STILL amongst the best what you can do for SEO and rankings.

    But in no way do you want spun articles as "content" for your site or submit them to any sites where you want people to read the articles, eg. big article directories or PR sites etc.
    Signature
    *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
    -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
    *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
    Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425269].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Raja Kamil
      I rewrite this with TBS

      Originally Posted by GeorgR. View Post

      There is ONE major use for spun articles, and this has more to do with SEO and using what is called blog networks for backlinks. With those, you usually need to supply a spun article so your links appears contextual within an article.
      and this is the result.

      There's ONE major use for spun articles, which has more related to Search engine optimization and taking advantage of what's known as blog systems for back links. With individuals, you typically have to give you a spun article so that your links seems contextual inside an article.
      With such quality (I'm not don't get good result at English lesson, but as long as I understand what it say, I will honor the value of an article), wouldn't it should be alright to post as a new article?


      I just ask, not arguing...:confused:
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425319].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
        Banned
        Originally Posted by Raja Kamil View Post

        With such quality (I'm not don't get good result at English lesson, but as long as I understand what it say, I will honor the value of an article), wouldn't it should be alright to post as a new article?
        What would have been wrong with resubmitting it as an old article?

        For you to gain from spinning it, there'd have to be some disadvantage to not spinning it, no?

        Those are the highly relevant questions answered at some length and in some detail in the three threads linked to just above, Raja. I think they'll help you a lot, here.

        Originally Posted by mlj2577 View Post

        Spinners are a waist of time. A better use of your time is just syndicating your articles to different webmasters.

        If you are still in your 30 day trial period - you should probably get a refund
        Like many former spinners (), now doing very much better without it than I ever did with it, I agree completely with all of this.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425342].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Raja Kamil
      I'm reading the all threads given right now. Thanks

      Meanwhile, if anyone could share the best practise to use TBS, please do so. I really appreciate it.

      Originally Posted by mlj2577 View Post

      Hey Raja

      Spinners are a waist of time. A better use of your time is just syndicating your articles to different webmasters.

      If you are still in your 30 day trial period - you should probably get a refund

      Check out this thread in regards to spinning:Quit Spinning Your Damn Articles

      - Martin
      Originally Posted by GeorgR. View Post

      I dont understand why you got TBS if you don't really know why and for what purpose to use it

      First, NO - you do not want to have spun articles on your own site.

      There is ONE major use for spun articles, and this has more to do with SEO and using what is called blog networks for backlinks. With those, you usually need to supply a spun article so your links appears contextual within an article.

      This is one of the major reasons spun articles have still a place since blog networks are arguably STILL amongst the best what you can do for SEO and rankings.

      But in no way do you want spun articles as "content" for your site or submit them to any sites where you want people to read the articles, eg. big article directories or PR sites etc.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425377].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matt Ward
    Buy first, ask questions later?

    That spun article example you posted would make me quit reading in the first sentence.
    Signature
    "Keep moving forward."
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425333].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Raja Kamil
      Originally Posted by Matt Ward View Post

      Buy first, ask questions later?

      That spun article example you posted would make me quit reading in the first sentence.
      That's why there's a say, "Don't go shopping while you are hungry".

      Perhaps, I was starving at that time...l0l
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425351].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
    I am NEVER auto-spinning. And yes, you need to have a good understanding of a language to do good spins if you do it manually. (Because each word synonym must make sense, and the article as a whole needs to "flow"..no matter how you spin it).

    But if you just click "auto spin"...of course it will result in unreadable junk because the spinner might use synonyms which often do not make sense in a particular context.

    Creating a manual and "carefully crafted" spun article can take a LONG time...but i think it's worth it since you only do it once.
    Signature
    *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
    -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
    *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
    Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425348].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TestiVar
    Throw it away.

    Get started building a real business.

    Not a single successful dot com became successful due to spamming. Not a single one!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425357].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Troy_Phillips
      Spam, as I thought anyway, is unsolicited information.

      There are a lot of dot coms out there (or is it in here?) .. I would almost bet at least one somewhere has become successful using true blatant spam.

      I am even more positive there are hoards of successful businesses that are successful who use the generalization most popular here ... which is .. spam is anything I either am not doing or do not admit to doing that I do not understand or like.



      Originally Posted by TestiVar View Post

      Throw it away.

      Get started building a real business.

      Not a single successful dot com became successful due to spamming. Not a single one!
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425458].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
    Mind you its really only for SEO purposes and blog networks, such stuff.
    Signature
    *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
    -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
    *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
    Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425391].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Troy_Phillips
    Raja,

    I want get into my views on spinning but will say I have a full folder on my desktop labeled bots but no longer find it necessary to spin. That, just like the rest of this post is opinion.

    Never let MY opinion make YOUR business decisions.

    You seem like a very nice person and you can tell you are going forward with your business. I in no way want to offend but even you stated, to some degree you are not as fluent in English as your native language.

    Article marketing (for readers ) will not work for you unless you use a native speaking writer that actually understands how to write and any spinner you use will require a better understanding of the nuances of English before a native English reader will be informed to the point of the spun article being productive for you.

    Now about getting a refund ... that would be up to you but ask yourself, did the spinner do what it said it will do?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425565].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Troy_Phillips
    I do suggest going to pay pal , if you decide to not refund altogether, and cancel the subscription. I have paid for the damn thing 2 times I know and maybe three lol.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425583].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author UMS
    I found the following article by Jon Leger very interesting. Jon is the creator of TBS, so he obviously has a vested interest in article spinning, but his test case is quite interesting.

    CASE STUDY: Links from unique vs. duplicate content. « Jonathan Leger – SEO And Internet Marketing Blog
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425638].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Matt Ward
      Originally Posted by UMS View Post

      I found the following article by Jon Leger very interesting. Jon is the creator of TBS, so he obviously has a vested interest in article spinning, but his test case is quite interesting.

      CASE STUDY: Links from unique vs. duplicate content. « Jonathan Leger - SEO And Internet Marketing Blog
      Unfortunately, taking into account your point (JL being the creator of TBS) this particular case study has to be taken with a huge grain of salt.
      Signature
      "Keep moving forward."
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425836].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kurt
        Originally Posted by Matt Ward View Post

        Unfortunately, taking into account your point (JL being the creator of TBS) this particular case study has to be taken with a huge grain of salt.
        Instead of illogically saying the study is invalid due to Jon being biased, tell use specifically what's wrong with the study itself? It is possible that Jon is biased AND the study is accurate.

        And, for those that claim that doop content is just as good, can we see their studies, including domains so we can reverse engineer?

        As a poker player, I'd be more inclined to think any bias from Jon would result in not all studies being published, with a little cherry-picking of those that fit his cause, but not from a study that was made public. However, I have no evidence of this and tend to believe that his study is accurate, but limited.

        I'm not saying Jon Leger's study is valid or without bias...But I've yet to see anyone present evidence that doop content spread across 100 domains is just as good as well-spun content for SEO purposes.

        Let's be fair and balanced...We should demand the same standards from BOTH sides.
        Signature
        The very best marketing info. No spam. No email. No BS. Plus lots more!
        Warrior Special Deal: get $5 off with this coupon: wfsocialdeal5
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425992].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ELK
    Raja -

    I think using a spinner is not necessary, and also a big risk. If I may ask, it appears that maybe English isn't your first language? That's certainly fine and there are many marketers on this forum that fall into that category.

    I'm just saying that if you don't have a clear idea of how differentiate good English grammar from bad grammar, you may not be able to tell what the spinner is even giving you. Not all substitutions make readable sentences, the example you provided showed that.

    I honestly think spinners are a waste no matter how good your grammar is. But I think you may benefit a lot more from honing your own writing skills and getting really good content first. Then, as Alexa and others have mentioned in many places on this forum, work to distribute that in well-targeted places through syndication. I think then you could spend more time on your writing and not feel like you have to make a million copies to make it work for you.

    I've just started to work on syndication myself, and have just written a couple of articles for this purpose so far. But just this morning, one of them was placed on the front page of an authority blog in my niche. The traffic from that one article (that I already wrote and have on my site) being placed in front of the right audience has already given me a little less than 10% of my traffic so far for the day. It's not a lot of traffic, but it's coming from people who have read my article and wanted to find more - from MY site!

    This is just the beginning, but I'm sure that trickle of traffic is worth a whole lot more than anyone trying to read a spun copy of it from some random spot on the internet. I have no real idea what the SEO impact will be on my site, but right now I'm more excited that real people with an actual interest in my information came through to my site.

    That's why you don't really have to do spinning to get well-targeted traffic. Again, I'm no genius expert at this, but I'm reporting what has just happened TODAY with the syndication process that Alexa and others have referred to.

    Best of luck, and I'd really think of getting your money back on the spinner if you can.
    Signature

    Quality handcrafted PLR articles made by me, a mental health professional and freelance writer
    http://healthhomeplrsite.com/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425640].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author madison_avenue
    Does anyone know if the Best Spinner is good for rewriting a single article? Not spinning it, just rewriting it? Does it make rewriting easier?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425752].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
      Originally Posted by madison_avenue View Post

      Does anyone know if the Best Spinner is good for rewriting a single article? Not spinning it, just rewriting it? Does it make rewriting easier?
      Well most spinners work in a way that you can quickly "tab" through a sentence and then replace the words, or whole sentences or even paragraphs.

      If you want to rewrite an article, all you would need to do is look for the option where it replaces the original sentence. The you would simply "step through" the article and write new sentences, replacing the existing ones.

      BUT..i don't think it would be much faster than simply having the article in a text editor and rewrite by hand I mean,TBS or whatever software doesn't write for you...you still need to write yourself. I don't really see a benefit using TBS etc. for this,a texteditor should be sufficient.
      Signature
      *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
      -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
      *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
      Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425831].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author madison_avenue
        Originally Posted by GeorgR. View Post

        Well most spinners work in a way that you can quickly "tab" through a sentence and then replace the words, or whole sentences or even paragraphs.

        If you want to rewrite an article, all you would need to do is look for the option where it replaces the original sentence. The you would simply "step through" the article and write new sentences, replacing the existing ones.

        BUT..i don't think it would be much faster than simply having the article in a text editor and rewrite by hand I mean,TBS or whatever software doesn't write for you...you still need to write yourself. I don't really see a benefit using TBS etc. for this,a texteditor should be sufficient.
        I get your point it, it looks overkill for my purposes, which is a simple rewrite. Microsoft Word has the function to suggest synonyms if required too and is a pretty powerful writing tool itself!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425864].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author UMS
    I personally wouldn't use an article spinner to rewrite a single article.

    It would be quicker to write a new one from scratch, plus it would be much more likely to be a completely unique article rather than retain traces of the original one.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425784].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author madison_avenue
      Originally Posted by UMS View Post

      I personally wouldn't use an article spinner to rewrite a single article.

      It would be quicker to write a new one from scratch, plus it would be much more likely to be a completely unique article rather than retain traces of the original one.
      I'm surprised it's not easier with the best spinner because you get suggestions for synonyms etc. But as I don't have it, I defer to your experience of it!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425811].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author UMS
        Originally Posted by madison_avenue View Post

        I'm surprised it's not easier with the best spinner because you get suggestions for synonyms etc. But as I don't have it, I defer to your experience of it!
        Yes, you will get synonymns, but the thing to remember is if you are doing high quality spun articles, you will at a minimum be spinning at the sentence, phrase/word level.

        To spin sentences, you rewrite each sentence manually.

        If you just spun an existing article based on phrase/word synonym changes, then your "new" article really isn't that different from the old one.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425969].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author madison_avenue
          Originally Posted by UMS View Post

          Yes, you will get synonymns, but the thing to remember is if you are doing high quality spun articles, you will at a minimum be spinning at the sentence, phrase/word level.

          To spin sentences, you rewrite each sentence manually.

          If you just spun an existing article based on phrase/word synonym changes, then your "new" article really isn't that different from the old one.
          I get it. I still may get The Best Spinner but not for rewriting!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5426023].message }}
  • Every one has there opinion on spun article but to become a true marketer you have to Test! Test! Test and Test! Spun article for my business is get for backlinks for my websites. It helps get get to the number one spot! But to answer your question, what you can do is summit your article to the different article directory. Just do a google search for article directories. Then in the body or in your bio, you want to have your link going back to your website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425822].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    ok go to the nearest blackboard and write this :

    "I am a moron ...spinning totally sucks!"

    And yes, there is great info in here in the WF, and also BAD BAD info in here, like telling y ou to use this verbatim software.

    How about you actually work hard and create useful, highquality content that helps others.....nah that would be silly right <sarcasm> .... </sarcasm>
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5425840].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zoomsixx
    If you know how to use TBS it is great. Actually I should say, if you have the time it is great. You can spin sentences, paragraphs and words. The problem is that a good proper spin is going to take a couple of days. May as well just write a new article.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5426046].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Raja Kamil
    So,
    here what I'm thinking.

    1st, yes, I found TBS does what it said, so I'll not pursue with the refund.
    No problem.

    Yeap, English not my first language and I hardly write content from scratch.

    Thus, I'll use TBS to help me writing content, which mean, I'll go with the article manually and sort them logically.

    I'll say, the easiest and laziest things I can do with content or article writing is, outsource it. haha......

    But things not getting cheaper these days, so I've to bear with it......


    Good experience though

    Thanks guys/gals. No problem, I take advices and critics here as a positive things.


    anyway, I've one more question.


    If I spin an article, will the spun article considered new unique content?

    I know the consequence and the drawbacks of spun articles, but just asking.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5427191].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RimaNaj2011
    Don't ever use spun content on your website. Only use spun content for articles directories or anything for backlinks. I've though about getting it myself, but it probably takes a good 30 minutes at least to spin an article. Takes me 5 minutes to re-write a 400 word article manually.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5427233].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danlew
    Spinners are usually used for you to spin articles and submit them to various article directories. I recommend that you should put the original content first to your website before spinning them and convert into various spun articles. The Best Spinner is indeed worth it, but I think there are other spinners like Spinner Chief who are free and useful as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5427463].message }}

Trending Topics