Best BMR strategy

by mostafa999 10 replies
Hi all, I am a new member in BMR, and I don't know yet what is the best strategy I can do to get the best results, like how many posts per day, whether to write for 1 keyword or to write for a variety of keywords in the same time.
Any experience do you have or any advises is highly appreciated
#search engine optimization #bmr #strategy
  • Profile picture of the author d0rhk
    Read through this:

    http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...-rank-bmr.html

    Should help a bit.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5651994].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author retsek
    - Only use your target keyword 50 to 75% of the time.
    - Try to post a few 300 word posts, and don't just do the 150 limit.
    - If you have forum profile or comment submitting software, it wouldn't hurt to backlink the links created by BMR.
    - Keep the link keyword in the first paragraph.

    And finally, don't rely on BMR alone. It should only be 1 part of your whole SEO strategy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5652126].message }}
  • Originally Posted by mostafa999 View Post

    like how many posts per day
    I usually write 2-3 posts per URL each day.
    I'm pretty good at this now, so can write a short post in less than 3 minutes.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5653745].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
      On the weekends I queue up about 100 posts. 25 per domain.
      And then on the weekdays probably 5-8.
      Signature

      RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5653758].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mostafa999
      Originally Posted by TBInternetMarketing View Post

      I usually write 2-3 posts per URL each day.
      I'm pretty good at this now, so can write a short post in less than 3 minutes.
      how much it takes with you to rank a keyword, with 2-3 posts per Day, assuming the keyword is medium competition?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5653968].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
        Originally Posted by mostafa999 View Post

        how much it takes with you to rank a keyword, with 2-3 posts per Day, assuming the keyword is medium competition?
        It all depends. You should make sure that your onpage SEO is up to par. You should really diversify and not RELY on everything with build my rank. You really can't assume everything with just "medium" competition anymore.
        Signature

        RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5654112].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author nichesitebasics
          I am trying to get around 75 posts ready on a sunday and have them set to 1-3 posts per day for all my domains.

          I recently got some speech recognition software which allows me to 'type' the posts fairly quickly and I don't get a sore hand (which is more important).
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5654181].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
            Originally Posted by nichesitebasics View Post

            I am trying to get around 75 posts ready on a sunday and have them set to 1-3 posts per day for all my domains.

            I recently got some speech recognition software which allows me to 'type' the posts fairly quickly and I don't get a sore hand (which is more important).
            Seriously. I always take breaks, play some music and do some reading (warriorforum) while posting things up on BMR.

            My biggest challenge is finding different ways to create backlinks other than BMR. -_-.
            Signature

            RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5654417].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author ChrisDH
            Originally Posted by nichesitebasics View Post

            I recently got some speech recognition software which allows me to 'type' the posts fairly quickly and I don't get a sore hand (which is more important).
            I used Dragon Naturally speaking for a while and it was good but I found that every post I made with it needed proof reading when it is finished so it ended up being faster just typing it.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5655282].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author FredJones
              True... Until you get issues with your fingers for so much typing, which is my state right now. I just wish I had a speech-to-text software that would recognize my accent - being from India my accent is very diffferent from the Americans and the British. I have tried many, but not the most reputed one - Dragon Naturally Speaking.

              Does Dragon Naturally Speaking recognize the Indian accent?


              Originally Posted by ChrisDH View Post

              I used Dragon Naturally speaking for a while and it was good but I found that every post I made with it needed proof reading when it is finished so it ended up being faster just typing it.
              Signature

              $1 gold: WSO That Instantly Transforms You Into A Content Production Engine

              $2.95 GoDaddy .com domains today: Click here.
              I am offering a free website - get it now (and they offer you a free domain with this).
              Find high-commission easy Amazon niches within 5 seconds here.

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5655419].message }}

Trending Topics