Manual Forum & Comment Backlinks = Higher Rankings

16 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I ordered 2 backlink packages from SEOFlicks.com just to test them out:

Manual Forum Submissions:
Forum Submission Service - Forum Link Building - Forum Submission Company - Increase One Way Links

Manual Blog Comments:
Blog Commenting Service - Manual Blog Comments Submission Service - A Unique Comment on Every Blog

They turned out awesome. All blog comments were on relevant DoFollow blogs and approved by the blog owner, and all forum posts were manually submitted and unique as well.

Now I want to hire another full-time SEO assistant to start getting these kinds of backlinks for me manually...

Is there an efficient way to search for blogs and forums related to your niche other than a Google search? Are there any tutorials for using a software like Scrapebox for this?

Let me know your thoughts about how you would pull this off!
#backlinks #comment #forum #higher #manual #rankings
  • Profile picture of the author JSProjects
    Scrapebox, definitely. I have found probably over 50,000 unique DoFollow blogs with it, not to mention all of their inner posts. Of course this has taken a long, long time.

    As far as tutorials, check YouTube. There's a handful of written tutorials but Scrapebox is constantly adding new features, so some of them are a bit dated.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5835955].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
      Originally Posted by JSProjects View Post

      Scrapebox, definitely. I have found probably over 50,000 unique DoFollow blogs with it, not to mention all of their inner posts. Of course this has taken a long, long time.

      As far as tutorials, check YouTube. There's a handful of written tutorials but Scrapebox is constantly adding new features, so some of them are a bit dated.
      Do I need "proxies"? I thought Scrape would be only $50 and that's it .
      Signature

      RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5841120].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JSProjects
        Originally Posted by GGpaul View Post

        Do I need "proxies"? I thought Scrape would be only $50 and that's it .
        It's really not too bad, especially if you're not a REALLY heavy user. (Who runs SB nearly every day for multiple hours a day.)

        If you're on a budget check out this Fiverr gig: give you FOUR fast proxies from our servers for $5 - mazgalici

        Great proxies & even better service. 4 is fine if you're a light user.

        As far as harvesting the search engines you'll need a lot of public proxies. Find a good source and import it into SB. If you find one that updates every day you'll never run out of proxies.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5843283].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author seanpearse
      Originally Posted by JSProjects View Post

      Scrapebox, definitely. I have found probably over 50,000 unique DoFollow blogs with it, not to mention all of their inner posts. Of course this has taken a long, long time.

      As far as tutorials, check YouTube. There's a handful of written tutorials but Scrapebox is constantly adding new features, so some of them are a bit dated.
      Would you mind telling me what footprint(s) you use?

      I've just bought SB specifically for finding high pr blogs but i'm having a bit of trouble finding ones that firstly allow comments and then dofollow.

      Any tips are much appreciated. Thanks
      Signature

      What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left!

      Local SEO Ireland

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5956076].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Hossain
        Originally Posted by seanpearse View Post

        Would you mind telling me what footprint(s) you use?

        I've just bought SB specifically for finding high pr blogs but i'm having a bit of trouble finding ones that firstly allow comments and then dofollow.

        Any tips are much appreciated. Thanks
        There are lots of valuable articles over internet regarding this issue. Google with scrapebox footprint string and you would get hundreds of footprints.

        Also here is a clue. Find platforms regularly.
        Signature

        --- Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you! Correct a wise man, and he will appreciate you --- '(◣_◢)'

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5956151].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author seanpearse
          Originally Posted by Hossain View Post

          There are lots of valuable articles over internet regarding this issue. Google with scrapebox footprint string and you would get hundreds of footprints.

          Also here is a clue. Find platforms regularly.
          Yeah I have done loads but I'm still struggling to come up with a relevant list that allows comments. is there a way i can run multiple filters or "footprints" at the same time while harvesting blogs?
          Signature

          What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left!

          Local SEO Ireland

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5956825].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JSProjects
        Originally Posted by seanpearse View Post

        Would you mind telling me what footprint(s) you use?

        I've just bought SB specifically for finding high pr blogs but i'm having a bit of trouble finding ones that firstly allow comments and then dofollow.

        Any tips are much appreciated. Thanks
        Well, KWLuv & CommentLuv blogs are generally DoFollow. (But I still manually verify that each one I come across is.)

        You can also reverse engineer the comments or anchor text of other posters. If they've commented on one blog, chances are they've commented on others. This used to be a lot easier when the backlink checker inside of SB worked.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5957270].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marketwarrior06
    Banned
    Their service and list of services are really attractive. but they are saying 30 forum posts. is it in 1 forum of how much forums? don't get it. if its like 5 forums X 6 links then its really cool.
    thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5836094].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JSProjects
      Originally Posted by marketwarrior06 View Post

      Their service and list of services are really attractive. but they are saying 30 forum posts. is it in 1 forum of how much forums? don't get it. if its like 5 forums X 6 links then its really cool.
      thanks
      Seems like it's from a small # of high traffic forums.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5841035].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author patco
    ScrapeBox will be perfect for you, yes! Find do-follow HIGH PR blogs and comment on them (in most cases you should post the comments MANUALLY!) // This will help you NOT to build proxies (just you can use SB to find blogs to comment on!)
    Signature

    A blog that will show you How to Lose Weight with a cool Quick Weight Loss guide...
    Also enjoy some of my favorite Funny pictures and photos that will make you smile :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5841888].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author st0necol
    Originally Posted by InternetBusinessVelocity View Post

    I ordered 2 backlink packages from SEOFlicks.com just to test them out:

    Manual Forum Submissions:
    Forum Submission Service - Forum Link Building - Forum Submission Company - Increase One Way Links

    Manual Blog Comments:
    Blog Commenting Service - Manual Blog Comments Submission Service - A Unique Comment on Every Blog

    They turned out awesome. All blog comments were on relevant DoFollow blogs and approved by the blog owner, and all forum posts were manually submitted and unique as well.

    Now I want to hire another full-time SEO assistant to start getting these kinds of backlinks for me manually...

    Is there an efficient way to search for blogs and forums related to your niche other than a Google search? Are there any tutorials for using a software like Scrapebox for this?

    Let me know your thoughts about how you would pull this off!
    Scrapebox rocks but be very sure that you spend time only on those blogs which are not troubled by spam. WordPress blogs are very good in this regard because most of the blog owners keep a close eye on spam and allows good comments with backlinks.

    Manual commenting and posting is not only good for higher rankings but it'll also help you build your repo and site traffic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5846368].message }}
  • Thanks for the input guys... I already have Scrapebox, but am not really utilizing it in my business. I'm going to either study this myself and make a video training for my SEO assistant to follow, or maybe I can find someone who already knows scrapebox and hire them part-time or full-time.
    Signature
    From $0 to $15,000 a month?
    I'll tell you how I did it with just 1 Clickbank product.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5852096].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Juvv2096
    there are VA's who know how to use scrapebox. obviosly a bit harder to find one though hehe.

    What you should do is get a list of footprints to use to scrape with. this will be the key in getting the right blogs
    Signature
    Web 2.0 Explosion - Hand Made Web 2.0's
    Ranks Drop After Blog Network Crash? Get Them Back!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5852122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author flyingskill
    I have read somewhere that market samurai can also be used to have list of dofollow blogs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5956118].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author savyeman
    You can use comment kahuna to find blogs to comment on... Still a good tool
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5961831].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vija
    Check these out.

    forums.digitalpoint. com/showthread.php?t=1328163 (free software)

    Do a google search for "niche forum finder" and you will find more.
    Signature

    vija

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5962855].message }}

Trending Topics