I wish Matt Cutts would comment on this. He would start of with something along the lines of "We do our job here and simply that. It's not our job to take care of the worlds finances." Ask you self one question, would you do this, if it affected your families income or your friends? I bet your answer is NO!
Matt Cutts if you are sent here to read this! Which you have responded to many of my threads randomly overtime when I called on you. My message: You have gone mad with power and I feel you no longer care about the small people. Everyday I felt good about offering cheap prices to people so they could better their lives an get a return on investment. The world is bad enough right now don't you think so? Why would you make it worse, you alone have possibly put 10000's out of jobs. The affect this will have on small business owners will be unheard of. The days of the small business owners are over. The small changes you guys make are great, but this is by far the worst move you could have ever made. What great ROI way do you want us to use to rank others up now? Sure there is the long methods that will take $80k + a year to really rank someone, but how do I offer cheap prices to the small people now? You just put them out of business is all you did... I know you will read this and would love for you to respond.
Like many of you I am a owner of a large Internet Marketing Business.
I have ranked 1000's of keywords I held rank 1 for terms like payday loans, cash loans, and many many other competitive terms on page 1. I would like to keep my name out of this for company reasons. So if any of you know me please don't state our company or my name. No one wants to be here doing this, but the time is near. I know for 100% fact that 13 more networks are getting hit very soon.
I am here to figure out with the rest of you what works, because it's obvious all networks are going down regardless of how private they are. My private network is gone, over 6,000 sites have been found. My advice to you is to join me so we can figure this out together or we will all lose a lot of money, clients, and waste a lot of time.
3 day ago we got the message of death from Google where they have found out that we have network links leading to our website. Day 3 we lost all of our rank 1 / top 3 ranks for our SEO terms. It's coming for all of you as well.
Lets go over some sites some feel aren't like a private network.
Linkvana - This to me is a private network, so why is this still up? Tested today I got 1 article indexed in 21 hours flat. So they can't be hit, or atleast yet. Can anyone confirm linkvana working for them? Most feel they are the next to get hit by Big G and so do I.
Unique Article Wizard - There is a lot of talk that this may be the way to go now. Can anyone confirm that this is working for them and ranking terms up? They have been around for a while, most think this isn't a private network and feel it's different from Google. Will this be the new BMR site?
Rankjumpers - Terrible interface, but they accept unique content. Many account problems and you can only submit 2 per day even though they say 5. They have a very small network. They don't know if they even have different types of ips either. They claim different class c ips, but not sure if they have different a.b type ips. It's obvious they are getting hit soon. I feel they will be gone by the next update.
It's obvious that we will need to use a much broader link diversity than what we did before so we don't just push 50 links towards a keyword from a network and watch it rank to the first page.
Lets go over daily tactics for 1 website. I am thinking of the following for my clients, but lets talk.
1. 2-4 directory links per day
2. Seven 1 per day 500 - 1000 word not spun article per week to a hub 2.0 site like hubpages etc.
3. Seven 1 per day (500 - 1000 word) - press releases not spun to two different sites. Some say 1 submitted to 30+ sites are fine, but this is in the past. Google will just take it down from duplicate content. If you pick the right sites they will syndicate anyways.
4. Possible UAW?, Linkvana, Rank jumpers? Mixture of all? links per day? If so 2 -3 articles per day min 300 words each 1 anchor text per per site? 1 site? Recent tactics 35 a week per competitive keyword, doesn't work anymore lol, it gets you banned. Or will they all get hit too? Not sure yet if this will even work soon. This will probably be gone soon, maybe they are part of the 13 that will be hit within the next few weeks.
Or do we stop network links and focus back on free quality article sites with dofollow links, not spun. I am starting to think this is going to be the only way in the near future.
5. Social site drip? 3 likes per week 3 Google + 1's per week.
6. Inner page blog building, SMO. Daily blogging 5+ links per day for SMO purposes from sites like reddit, stumble, digg, etc etc. Inner linking to the home page for a keyword.
7. Site presence - daily postings on twitter and facebook
8. 2 -4 social bookmarking sites per day I feel I may even give some diversity of Nofollow and Dofollow at this point to make everything look as natural as possible.
I know many more, but want others to contribute at this point. Please give me your input on what you feel will be a must. What should I add to the above list? We will all need this.
Please add to the above!