I am pretty new to Affiliate Marketing and SEO but am grateful I found this great place where people with a lot of experience are generously sharing their knowledge. Even though I've been reading a lot, there is still a lot of questions that remained unanswered or at least not answered in an understandable manner. So here are my questions:
1. Is it true that getting backlinks from Article Directories is hardly worth it already?
2. Ezine, GoArticles, Articlesbase, Articleblast, Ideamarketers, Articlerich, Information-online - are those the best directories to submit articles to? Would add or remove any?
3. Can I use articles from my website/blog and submit them to directories (once, it's been indexed, of course)? Or shall I provide directories with unique content as well?
4. What's the optimum number of directories to submit to?
5. No-follow backlinks are just as valuable as Do-follow backlinks! Is that true?
6. Are backinks from YahooAnswers worth the effort?
7. Are Wikipedia backlinks really that precious?
8. How do I actually build Wikipedia backlinks when Wikipedia's terms and conditions forbid the insertion of any links?
9. Syndication? Aren't Directories actually kind of syndicators? Some people talk about having lists with hundreds of people who want to publish content on their website with a backlink to the author's website. How do we find/build such people/lists?
10. How do I find Forums and Blogs which are relevant and with a high PR so that I can build backlinks there?
11. How much time does Google need to index my backlinks?
I would greatly appreciate your answers! Also, I am hoping the answers to those questions are useful to other Warriors as well just like I've found the answers to many of my other questions in previous threads