So two or three weeks ago I bought two new domains. I put them both up and have content in queue. One site is indexed and the other is getting crawled but not indexed. I am not sure if I should worry or not. I never have had any problems with a site getting indexed and I tried a handful of bookmarks and rss feeds.
I know it's not much, but it usually gets a site indexed. I did buy the domain from a register, not flippa or anything. Archive.org does show that it had a previous owner and site.
So do I wait it out longer, do a reconsideration or cut my losses if it doesn't get indexed in another week or so?