A1) Before you start marketing your blog or website, make sure you have at least 3-4 articles or posts. Make sure you have your about page filled and make sure you have pictures or video's on the subject your blogging about.Keep each blog or website to 1 subject so search engine know where to place your blog.
B1) Make sure you use keywords often, about 3-4% of time. So if your doing a game review blog, make sure you use the words "game review" 3-4% of the time but make sure it makes sense when you use it. That way the adsense ADs know what to index and shows the best adsense ADs.
2) Focus on backlinks, try to get backlinks on sites like this one which has a pretty good google page rank. More quality backlinks = more traffic= more webpage views.
3) Social Media is great for driving traffic, but you need time to do it and so that's why I listed it lastly. Using Social media like facebook can double or triple your viewership.
5) Dont get discouraged in the beginning when viewership is low, the more content you put and the better your writing skill's become, the more viewer's you will have. Excellent attention grabbing writing style takes time to master, but you will get it. Add content everyday!!
6) Always listen and soak up advice from those who are successful. Ask questions , dont be shy and you will learn more quickly and might even gain some powerful friends that can help you earn money in this buisness.
7) I'd add that you should write well. Try to avoid grammar problems and typos. You don't your blog to appear unprofessional. Get a friend with a degree in English to look over your articles.
I hope I have helped you out whether your a novice or your having trouble getting viewer's , these tips will make you better once you apply them.These are techniques I used to get more webviews for me and my clients.