Here's the link building strategy I've been using post-penguin. I've tested this on 20 brand new niche sites since the algorithm updates. Out of the 20 sites, 18 of them are on the first page. Hopefully, this strategy can help you guys out too. Keep in mind, a lot of what I do is hands-on, so it may not be the best for guys that like to "set it and forget it."
The RFP Link Building Strategy
- Proper Keyword Research
- Indexing with PingFarm & Social Bookmarking
- Article Marketing with Submit Your Article
- Buffer Sites with Knowem.com
- Tier 2 sites with DripFeedBlasts
- Link Variety from .Edu/.Gov, WikiLinks, Social Media, and High PR Contextual Homepage Posts.
The Rank For Profit SEO Link Building Strategy
I'd like to know what you think! Like I said, this has been working wonders for me. If you can help me fine tune it or add some insight, I would welcome the knowledge with open arms!