Page 2 of about 1,700,000 results without any article or backlink

by K Mec
12 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I recently found my unused co.in domain since long on google.co.in on 17 position without a single article, single backlink.



Average local search volume of that keyword is 1300 pm.

Exact domain name match still works well!!!
#700 #articles #backlinks #bullseye #domain #exact #match #page #results #single
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Middle of page #2?
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6928016].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DNAWRealm
    Banned
    Nice. Make 1 article then and let it earn $$
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6935325].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author K Mec
      Originally Posted by DNAWRealm View Post

      Nice. Make 1 article then and let it earn $$
      Yes...this domain is the good for auto blogging....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6935395].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Why do people still think that the number of results means anything at all?
    Signature
    SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
    Get a FREE Quote.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6935440].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author K Mec
      Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

      Why do people still think that the number of results means anything at all?
      It means 1,700,000 search pages with google to show you for the keyword and you are on page 2...I think anyone will be happy by seeing this...right?...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6935465].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
        Originally Posted by K Mec View Post

        It means 1,700,000 search pages with google to show you for the keyword and you are on page 2...I think anyone will be happy by seeing this...right?...
        No. The number of search results means NOTHING about how difficult it is to rank for a keyword.

        People that say the number of search results means anything are spewing nonsense.
        Signature
        SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
        Get a FREE Quote.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6935502].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author K Mec
          Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

          No. The number of search results means NOTHING about how difficult it is to rank for a keyword.

          People that say the number of search results means anything are spewing nonsense.
          It doesnt matter for me because I am on the spot without doing anything.

          Oh! I climb 2 position up today....
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6935543].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nik0
    Banned
    Oh that's pretty terrible, the other guy was at #7 out of 140,000,000 pages and you are only at page two. Need to practice more!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6935773].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author K Mec
      Yeh! I think SEO experts dont like it!!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6935867].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Elle Holder
        Originally Posted by K Mec View Post

        Yeh! I think SEO experts dont like it!!!
        I think what they're trying to say is that while YOU might be excited about it - and understandably so - in the grand scheme of all things SEO and SERP, it's really not anything to get excited about. Number of results isn't a good measurement of competition.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6935912].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author K Mec
          Originally Posted by Elle Holder View Post

          I think what they're trying to say is that while YOU might be excited about it - and understandably so - in the grand scheme of all things SEO and SERP, it's really not anything to get excited about. Number of results isn't a good measurement of competition.
          Yes I know that...but I am excited about it is without any article or backlink.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6935947].message }}

Trending Topics