I'm gonna keep it short and to the point so that it helps the community without taking up much of your time.
So here is the whole thing that I did:
1. Choose a CPA offer which requires an e-mail submit (Coupon codes work best)
2. Find a high profile keyword (something like pizza hut coupons would be a great choice)
3. Get a quick 30 second slideshow video made.
4. Buy a .info domain name and redirect it to the cpa offer.
5. Use Blog networks like bloglinkbuilders.com (it's the one I use but if you do
know any good blog networks, you can use them) to build tons of high quality contextual backlinks to your video and after just 2-3 campaigns the video should be in the first 20 results. Then as per the requirement of the keywords you may need a campaign or two more to stabilize it on first page.
6. Avoid Any kind of profile links, mass bookmarking sites or article directory submission as they might work in the short run but is not safe and can get your video marked as spam (remember both properties are owned by Google so quality does matter here)
Now even though that was quiet a homerun that I had there but all my campaigns do not show similar response...
For now I've around 10 more videos up on the process and I'm close to $2,500 per week. Now I know that is slow progress but it's just been 3 weeks since I launched the last 10 videos...
I use CPA offers because most of them cost nothing to my visitors and the conversion rates are pretty high for organic traffic.
I'm sure I'll hit 10k/week by the end of the year.
Now, you need to STOP reading and START TAKING ACTION.
You will make money, but only if you implement this method.