How to Get WikiLinks?

14 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I'm not very familiar with wikilinks but I've heard other webmasters reference it as a way to get links. Could someone give me a little background on it and how to do it?
#wikilinks
  • Profile picture of the author MrDay
    They create their own wiki pages/spaces.

    But did you know you can buy like 1000's of wiki pages or links for penny's on the dollar?

    Check some of the wso's, Fiverr or Google it.

    Not to potent in my opinion, but they work decently as your 2nd or 3rd tier links. hehe
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7353838].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trentonlaura
    I've seen custom wikis for certain movies, games, and bands, i suppose that's what you're referring to. Good to know, thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7353883].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rukshan
    You can create thousand wiki links with tools like Clyde wiki bomber, ultimate demon or senukexcr
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7354859].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author giant90
      Originally Posted by Rukshan View Post

      You can create thousand wiki links with tools like Clyde wiki bomber, ultimate demon or senukexcr
      Can we create wiki links without using these software if yes, how?

      Thanks
      Signature

      I am Jyoti Chauhan,SEO Expert and blogger at UpdateLand.com having two years of experience in Internet Marketing. I’m familiar with all the on-page and off-page strategies.
      Connect With me at Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7354944].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author b4uindia
    SenukeXcr, magic submitter and ultimate demon all are having wiki support i think and you can use these kind of software to get maximum Wiki links, if required.
    Signature

    Reliable Web Hosting Service Provider - http://www.b4uindia.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7358475].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ettienne
    Here are two fun facts for you:

    1. Wiki Links are good for diversity ONLY.
    2. All Wiki Links are NoFollow, so they're pretty useless. If you think they'll increase your rankings, think again. I sell them myself, but as part of a package, SIMPLY to add more diversity to the off-page links pointing your way.

    Don't see Wiki's as something that will skyrocket your rankings, I've seen some threads promising top rankings by using only Wiki links, and those people clearly don't have a clue what they're talking about. Just a friendly heads up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7358521].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DonHuevos
      The other think I don't like about wiki links: They are easily hijacked. There is nothing to prevent others from editing out your link with their own.

      Originally Posted by Ettienne View Post

      Here are two fun facts for you:

      1. Wiki Links are good for diversity ONLY.
      2. All Wiki Links are NoFollow, so they're pretty useless. If you think they'll increase your rankings, think again. I sell them myself, but as part of a package, SIMPLY to add more diversity to the off-page links pointing your way.

      Don't see Wiki's as something that will skyrocket your rankings, I've seen some threads promising top rankings by using only Wiki links, and those people clearly don't have a clue what they're talking about. Just a friendly heads up.
      Signature
      Ultimate Demon gets the Ultimate Review. Learn more about the Ultimate Demon Discount
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7389791].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cisin
        Originally Posted by DonHuevos View Post

        The other think I don't like about wiki links: They are easily hijacked. There is nothing to prevent others from editing out your link with their own.
        I totally agree on this. Have experienced it and the same happened on crunchbase profile too..
        Signature
        LiveHelpIndia- Support and Sales with Smile!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7393361].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jackwebson
      Originally Posted by Ettienne View Post

      2. All Wiki Links are NoFollow, so they're pretty useless.
      It's not really useless. No follow links are needed also to add a diversity in your link profile.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7393622].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dotgirish
    Originally Posted by trentonlaura View Post

    I'm not very familiar with wikilinks but I've heard other webmasters reference it as a way to get links. Could someone give me a little background on it and how to do it?
    Easy way to get it is fiverr.. I too have offers there!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7393107].message }}
  • Using Fiverr to get wikilinks when you have the right vendor kills it! It's an easy way to get juiced! Granted you got the right vendor.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7395507].message }}

Trending Topics