Do People Want AA Links?

8 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I'm not trying to sell anything in this post, I just want to know if people wanted AA links?

All I see is massive links go for sale. (Forums, Sales Pages, Fiverr)

Are they the only ones worth promoting?

I would really appreciate feedback on this.
#links #people
  • Profile picture of the author nik0
    Banned
    What do you mean with AA links? Just very good ones?

    If so, yes their is demand for that but hard to sell it on this forum as most people want cheap links.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7355135].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheProgrammer
      Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

      What do you mean with AA links? Just very good ones?

      If so, yes their is demand for that but hard to sell it on this forum as most people want cheap links.
      AA links = Auto Approve Links (for ex: blog comments)

      What do you mean by hard to sell on this forum? Do you think warriors only purchase cheap things?
      And for your kind information this kind of links easily available in low prices like 80k link in 15bucks, do a search in google.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7355168].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nik0
        Banned
        Originally Posted by TheProgrammer View Post

        AA links = Auto Approve Links (for ex: blog comments)

        What do you mean by hard to sell on this forum? Do you think warriors only purchase cheap things?
        And for your kind information this kind of links easily available in low prices like 80k link in 15bucks, do a search in google.
        Aaah he meant auto approve spam

        Lately I spend $5000+ on some very strong PR5 and PR6 domains and started a thread where I offered these links. I haven't sold a SINGLE link through that thread, only sold it to existing clients (originally these existing clients also came in through this forum) but it definitely shows that there is hardly any market for it as I served around 1000 clients on this forum and only a handful was interested in these strong links.

        I know there are plenty of people on this forum that are prepared to spend a couple hundred for a package with multiple/diverse links, but well permanent PR5 and PR6 links with low OBL don't come cheap.

        ps: I know what these comments and trackbacks cost yes and people do buy that, check out Fiverr and see how many sales many are making. I wouldn't even use them as tier 3 links though.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7355390].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Ettienne
          Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

          What do you mean with AA links? Just very good ones?

          If so, yes their is demand for that but hard to sell it on this forum as most people want cheap links.
          Cheap links = Cheap results 99.99% of the time.

          Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

          Aaah he meant auto approve spam
          Exactly.

          Now, if you can categorize AA lists for different niches who all has an OBL less than 10, are dofollow and has PR1 or above, then you're in business.

          If not, hey, you'll probably make some sales as many people have no idea what a quality link is and tend to see the domain PR and think it will be great regardless of anything else. So yes, some might buy it anyway.

          But if you want a lot of sales, then you're going to have to work for it and sniff out those sites worth listing (and also only sell X amount of copies, which buyers will appreciate even more)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7358510].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author JRUniversity
            Also you have to remember that those links have to be relevant to your niche market to gain any benefit from link building in the first place.
            Signature
            Get your domains for only $6.98 first year when you Purchase a calendar at $4.99 per Yr + $1.99 Domain Cost at ProEliteHost.com - Unlimited Domain Purchase at this price with a Calendar.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7361905].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author nik0
              Banned
              Originally Posted by JRUniversity View Post

              Also you have to remember that those links have to be relevant to your niche market to gain any benefit from link building in the first place.
              Not true at all, however you do need a certain % of niche relevant links or otherwise there is a big chance you'll get cooked.

              Same with country based LTD, if you're in the UK and you only get links from .com .org .net then there is also a big chance that you'll run into trouble, you must have links from sites in your own country to survive.

              I believe some SEO site came up with percentages of 10-20% that was enough to by pass penalties.

              This obvious does not mean that if you have 10-20% niche relevant or country based links that you can spam all the way with the rest of your links.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7361928].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JamesColin
    Banned
    Maybe some buy, at least from seeing how many are selling, I guess some must be buying..
    I prefer to consider links that will get real traffic from their visitors, so well located graphic ads on high traffic and relevant sites are better for me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7355154].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author realseowarrior
    Originally Posted by Isaiah Coe View Post

    I'm not trying to sell anything in this post, I just want to know if people wanted AA links?

    All I see is massive links go for sale. (Forums, Sales Pages, Fiverr)

    Are they the only ones worth promoting?

    I would really appreciate feedback on this.
    Two kinds of people want them .
    1) Fools
    2) Spammers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7355484].message }}

Trending Topics