Wiki Site list Needed for SEO | Help

8 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hello,
Is wiki backlink is the important? If so any one please help me by give a wiki site list. My website is Student jobs related.
Thanks!
#list #needed #seo #site #wiki
  • Profile picture of the author johnben1444
    Alright, talk to me...
    Signature
    Grow your social media account, Spotify Streams, YT Views & IG Followers & More
    Software & Mobile APP Developer
    Buy Spotify, Facebook Bot & IG M/S Method
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7498990].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7499319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jenness
    I think when people say get a Wiki backlink, they typically mean from the big behemoth, wikipedia.com. Since wikipedia has topics about pretty much anything, find one relevant to your site, edit the article to add something factual to it, and you can backlink to your site's page that contains the evidence for that fact.

    Hope this helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7499401].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author paulgl
      Originally Posted by jenness View Post

      I think when people say get a Wiki backlink, they typically mean from the big behemoth, wikipedia.com. Since wikipedia has topics about pretty much anything, find one relevant to your site, edit the article to add something factual to it, and you can backlink to your site's page that contains the evidence for that fact.

      Hope this helps.
      It won't. They are deaf to this issue. They think any page with wiki in it
      is somehow magical. Pity these poor people. The man in the cave has
      a lot of followers. No matter. Either the kool aid or de-indexing will
      get them. Hopefully.

      Paul
      Signature

      If you were disappointed in your results today, lower your standards tomorrow.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7499492].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    If you don't know the backdoor/s on Wikipedia it's doubtful your link will stick. Yea, there's a backdoor for the non-believers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7499906].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Elfen Lied
    it is the same list which was shared by some one here about 6K Wikis with and wihout PR, anyway thanks for sharing....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7505733].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author robertarticle
      Originally Posted by Elfen Lied View Post

      it is the same list which was shared by some one here about 6K Wikis with and wihout PR, anyway thanks for sharing....
      Hey i did not saw any list? where is the list dude?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7511560].message }}
  • Originally Posted by robertarticle View Post

    Hello,
    Is wiki backlink is the important? If so any one please help me by give a wiki site list. My website is Student jobs related.
    Thanks!
    Yes, ever since the penguin update, Google has placed a greater importance on Wikis as a source of backlinks. If you need backlinks from wiki sites, just check out my sig.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7512574].message }}

Trending Topics