My first PR 8 website! Too good to be true?

by Sexy 7
37 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I have been trying to secure a high PR site for years now. Finally landed a PR 8 site and going to build a blog on it. I am skeptical as to whether this site deserves the PR 8 because it is only 2 years old and has only a few dozen backlinks according to Alexa and an abysmal rank of 24,065,530. Does this seem strange to anyone else? Is there a tool I can use to see if the page rank was gamed by the previous owner?
#good #true #website
  • Profile picture of the author Ken Strong
    Wouldn't the time to ask that have been before you bought it, if it concerned you?

    I'm not sure, but that high a PR doesn't seem to match up with the other given details.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581863].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marketinguk
    It really depends to be honest on what the limited number of links are. They may be very valuable if they're still there. What I would be concerned about is are those links still active or not? In addition it's very easy to fake page rank like a redirect to a high page rank site is one such method and easy to check. The previous owner could have paid for high pr links on someone's site/s and now cancelled the subscription so you'll lose the link juice next page rank update etc.

    You can PM me the site if you wish and i'll check for you if it's a fake or not. My hunch is it probably is but I can confirm pretty quickly one way or the other.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581864].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trent Brownrigg
    Of course this is just a guess based on the little information given but I would say the PR had probably been faked.
    Signature

    You can find internet marketing strategies, SEO consulting, and tons of business advice at BAM!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581871].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author vMartin
      Whether or not the PR 8 is real you are probably going to lose it if you:

      A: Don't match the quality content it had (If any).

      B: Don't get the same amount of Backlinks, SEO done as to the previous website.

      You should care about traffic anyway and not PR.

      My 2 cents.
      Signature
      PROMOTE OUR NEW PLATINUM CONVERTING OFFER
      AND SKYROCKET YOUR CONVERSION RATES THROUGH THE ROOF 2021!


      CLICK HERE AND FIND OUT Get up to $120 per sale
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581885].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author marketinguk
        Originally Posted by koahost View Post

        Whether or not the PR 8 is real you are probably going to lose it if you:

        A: Don't match the quality content it had (If any).

        B: Don't get the same amount of Backlinks, SEO done as to the previous website.

        You should care about traffic anyway and not PR.

        My 2 cents.
        Your point on quality content has zilch to do with PR. This mistake is made by so many people it's scary. Page rank is determined by the number and more important the quality of the links to the site. Nothing more or less to it then that.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581896].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author vMartin
          Originally Posted by Joel Ross View Post

          Your point on quality content has zilch to do with PR. This mistake is made by so many people it's scary. Page rank is determined by the number and more important the quality of the links to the site. Nothing more or less to it then that.
          You need to do a whole lot more then manually creating links or use services to become a pagerank 8. Strong backlinks are supposed to come from high quality content, as people browsing the web are actually using and willing to share that content.

          Unless you are willing to keep paying or manually produce enough backlinks to keep it a PR8, it definitely comes down to the content on the website.

          Even all the Backlinks to wikipedia will eventually vanish once the content is no longer there, and the PR will follow.

          You are right about the calculation of the PR, but at the end of the day it's worth nothing other then a pump and dump with juice if you can't retrace the website what and where caused the backlinks.
          Signature
          PROMOTE OUR NEW PLATINUM CONVERTING OFFER
          AND SKYROCKET YOUR CONVERSION RATES THROUGH THE ROOF 2021!


          CLICK HERE AND FIND OUT Get up to $120 per sale
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582542].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author marketinguk
            Originally Posted by koahost View Post

            You need to do a whole lot more then manually creating links or use services to become a pagerank 8. Strong backlinks are supposed to come from high quality content, as people browsing the web are actually using and willing to share that content.

            Unless you are willing to keep paying or manually produce enough backlinks to keep it a PR8, it definitely comes down to the content on the website.

            Even all the Backlinks to wikipedia will eventually vanish once the content is no longer there, and the PR will follow.

            You are right about the calculation of the PR, but at the end of the day it's worth nothing other then a pump and dump with juice if you can't retrace the website what and where caused the backlinks.
            Nope, you're still making the same error as above. Content has nothing whatsoever to do with PR it has to do with the links and the links only. Just to give you one example to prove the point, i've been in contact with a webmaster who has a genuine PR6 site and it will likely be a PR7 next update IMO. However, the site barely has any decent content to speak of. The site's PR and links grow as they give free web templates so when people download them they get a permenant link back so over time it all builds up and caused the site to go from a 0 to 1, to 3, 4, 5 and then 6. I can assure you the site's content is a load of junk but it doesn't matter in terms of PR as they're totally unconnected.

            However, that aside i've checked the domain of the OP and am pretty sure that it's either not a real PR8 or it was and will drop in the next PR update. There are very few quality links still remaining pointing to this domain.

            I'm not saying it's definitely a fake as I checked as there's no redirect etc. but I would be very suprised if it retained it's PR8 for long.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7583379].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author vMartin
              Originally Posted by Joel Ross View Post

              Nope, you're still making the same error as above. Content has nothing whatsoever to do with PR it has to do with the links and the links only. Just to give you one example to prove the point, i've been in contact with a webmaster who has a genuine PR6 site and it will likely be a PR7 next update IMO. However, the site barely has any decent content to speak of. The site's PR and links grow as they give free web templates so when people download them they get a permenant link back so over time it all builds up and caused the site to go from a 0 to 1, to 3, 4, 5 and then 6. I can assure you the site's content is a load of junk but it doesn't matter in terms of PR as they're totally unconnected.

              However, that aside i've checked the domain of the OP and am pretty sure that it's either not a real PR8 or it was and will drop in the next PR update. There are very few quality links still remaining pointing to this domain.

              I'm not saying it's definitely a fake as I checked as there's no redirect etc. but I would be very suprised if it retained it's PR8 for long.
              That example website you are talking about has content that causes the PR to be that high, without that content he would of not gotten the links. That content is quality in its own way.

              If you are not spreading the inbound links you are getting over your pages (content) then it's like I said just a quick pump and dump for a few hundred bucks selling links, juice to others.

              Besides the logic calculation you are talking about, content is very related to your PR and the best way to keep it naturally.

              Pagerank is just a part of SEO and if you take it separate it's completely useless.
              Signature
              PROMOTE OUR NEW PLATINUM CONVERTING OFFER
              AND SKYROCKET YOUR CONVERSION RATES THROUGH THE ROOF 2021!


              CLICK HERE AND FIND OUT Get up to $120 per sale
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7584924].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author marketinguk
                Originally Posted by koahost View Post

                That example website you are talking about has content that causes the PR to be that high, without that content he would of not gotten the links. That content is quality in its own way.

                If you are not spreading the inbound links you are getting over your pages (content) then it's like I said just a quick pump and dump for a few hundred bucks selling links, juice to others.

                Besides the logic calculation you are talking about, content is very related to your PR and the best way to keep it naturally.

                Pagerank is just a part of SEO and if you take it separate it's completely useless.
                You are now mixing two completely unrelated points together at the end. Pagerank has pretty much nothing to do with good rankings. In fact in all honesty there are plenty of Pagerank 0 sites ranking for big money terms so it's only a small part of SEO and Google has said this for years. They used to place a higher importance on PR for rankings but not for many years

                In any event the site I am referring to has close to 0 content on it, it's a bunch of text empty web Templates that people can download for free but must link back to the original site as they're getting them for free. Again content has nothing to do with PR and is a complete misconception by so many people. In fact I could show you another similar site that is also a PR6 and is very similar to that site and has almost no content on it to speak of but yet the PR goes up every update as more and more people link to it.

                Let's get this back on topic though. I checked in plenty of detail and the site the OP is referring to almost certainly won't be a PR 8 on the next PR update as there are next to 0 live sites linking to it. However, the OP told me that he/she didn't spend much on it so not much harm done I guess but is a good wake up call for others to be careful when something looks too good to be true.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7585733].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author petemcal
                  Originally Posted by Joel Ross View Post

                  Your are now mixing two completely unrelated points together at the end. Pagerank has pretty much nothing to do with good rankings. In fact in all honesty there are plenty of Pagerank 0 sites ranking for big money terms so it's only a small part of SEO and Google has said this for years. They used to place a higher importance on PR for rankings but not for many years

                  In any event the site I am referring to has close to 0 content on it, it's a bunch of text empty web Templates that people can download for free but must link back to the original site as they're getting them for free. Again content has nothing to do with PR and is a complete misconception by so many people. In fact I could show you another similar site that is also a PR6 and is very similar to that site and has almost no content on it to speak of but yet the PR goes up every update as more and more people link to it.

                  Let's get this back on topic though. I checked in plenty of detail and the site the OP is referring to almost certainly won't be a PR 8 on the next PR update as there are next to 0 live sites linking to it. However, the OP told me that he/she didn't spend much on it so not much harm done I guess but is a good wake up call for others to be careful when something looks too good to be true.
                  Joel I think on a general basis there is a point to be made for keeping high quality on-theme content on an acquired domain (that is a domain you've acquired for the purpose of gaining PR).

                  As you correctly state Page Rank is calculated 100% on inbound links. BUT there is a reason these links exist in the first place, most likely because the content was worth linking to.

                  Image you are a webmaster that linked to a certain page online. A couple months later you check the link again out of interest. BUT WAIT the site has changed hands and the theme/content is different!
                  Now at this point you have a decision to make; remove the link to the "new" site or keep the link active as it was. Any web master is more likely to keep links to high quality content that is on the same topic as what they originally linked to. THIS is why high quality content has an impact on pagerank for acquired domains. If you change the topic, content quality etc you're likely to see links start dropping like flies (and your pagerank with them).
                  Signature
                  Follow Pete on Twitter #SEO #Marketing
                  "It's like if Einstein did SEO"
                  "Much shorter than Shakespeare"
                  "I would follow Pete over Jesus Christ himself"
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7585867].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author marketinguk
                    Originally Posted by petemcal View Post

                    Joel I think on a general basis there is a point to be made for keeping high quality on-theme content on an acquired domain (that is a domain you've acquired for the purpose of gaining PR).

                    As you correctly state Page Rank is calculated 100% on inbound links. BUT there is a reason these links exist in the first place, most likely because the content was worth linking to.

                    Image you are a webmaster that linked to a certain page online. A couple months later you check the link again out of interest. BUT WAIT the site has changed hands and the theme/content is different!
                    Now at this point you have a decision to make; remove the link to the "new" site or keep the link active as it was. Any web master is more likely to keep links to high quality content that is on the same topic as what they originally linked to. THIS is why high quality content has an impact on pagerank for acquired domains. If you change the topic, content quality etc you're likely to see links start dropping like flies (and your pagerank with them).
                    I agree with all your points here, i'm merely pointing out that content is not necessarily how a site gets high PR which the above poster seemed to be saying. The point you're making above about what makes it more or less likely for webmasters to link to that site thus getting high PR links from it and increasing PR over time I totally agree with, but still that's not the reason why a site gets high PR.

                    In short you of course need a site that people want to link to but it doesn't matter whether it's because of content, free site templates or any other reason for that matter. A site will increase in PR if sites want to link to it and it doesn't need to be because of content. Whether Google wants to rank that site like I said above is a totally different matter as PR nowadays has little bearing on rankings.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7585908].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author vMartin
                      Originally Posted by Joel Ross View Post

                      I agree with all your points here, i'm merely pointing out that content is not necessarily how a site gets high PR which the above poster seemed to be saying. The point you're making above about what makes it more or less likely for webmasters to link to that site thus getting high PR links from it and increasing PR over time I totally agree with, but still that's not the reason why a site gets high PR.

                      In short you of course need a site that people want to link to but it doesn't matter whether it's because of content, free site templates or any other reason for that matter. A site will increase in PR if sites want to link to it and it doesn't need to be because of content. Whether Google wants to rank that site like I said above is a totally different matter as PR nowadays has little bearing on rankings.
                      Instead of reading my replies correctly you just want to point out how much you know about PR.

                      Again, you are making a mistake by saying that quality content will not result in a higher pagerank, which is false.

                      It's all part of SEO and nobody should focus on PR alone.

                      I also never stated that PR increases your rankings, but is merely a indicator of the inbound links to your website. These links however can/will depending on the quality increase your rankings.

                      Text empty web Templates is still content and because of that content....

                      What don't you understand?
                      Signature
                      PROMOTE OUR NEW PLATINUM CONVERTING OFFER
                      AND SKYROCKET YOUR CONVERSION RATES THROUGH THE ROOF 2021!


                      CLICK HERE AND FIND OUT Get up to $120 per sale
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7586264].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author marketinguk
                        Originally Posted by koahost View Post

                        Instead of reading my replies correctly you just want to point out how much you know about PR.

                        Again, you making a mistake by saying that quality content will not result in a higher pagerank, which is false.

                        It's all part of SEO and nobody should focus on PR alone.

                        What don't you understand?
                        LOL, my reply wasn't to you it was to Petemcal above. Anyway since you're back, what I don't understand is why you continue saying PR is influenced by quality content which is factually inaccurate like I state above. I can PM you a number of high PR sites that have little to no valuable content on them if for some reason you don't believe me.

                        PR is about links and that's it. I have bought a number of expired high PR domains at auction with no content on them and yet they retain the PR on the next update due to the links still pointing to them. Are you going to dispute that as well lol. I keep having to come back to your incorrect posts about PR which are now beginning to bore me and probably others. Anyway i'm out from now on this, have a good day!
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7586309].message }}
                        • Profile picture of the author vMartin
                          Originally Posted by Joel Ross View Post

                          LOL, my reply wasn't to you it was to Petemcal above. Anyway since you're back, what I don't understand is why you continue saying PR is influenced by quality content which is factually inaccurate like I state above. I can PM you a number of high PR sites that have little to no valuable content on them if for some reason you don't believe me.

                          PR is about links and that's it. I have bought a number of expired high PR domains at auction with no content on them and yet they retain the PR on the next update due to the links still pointing to them. Are you going to dispute that as well lol. I keep having to come back to your incorrect posts about PR which are now beginning to bore me and probably others. Anyway i'm out from now on this, have a good day!
                          You included me in that post right or am I wrong?

                          Petemcal pretty much replied with exactly what I already posted just in other words, what apparently finally made your realize I am right.

                          I can re-call my wikipedia example if you prefer?

                          So the PR domains you bought will remain the same PR for how long? one update, what about the second update?

                          Since you are providing SEO services I better hope you understand the concept of long-term and not the pump and dump situation I have been referring to for the third time now.

                          I also clearly mentioned that if you want to keep a PR as high as 8 you are going to need quality content, UNLESS you are going to build links yourself or pay for services and continue to do so on a long-term basis.

                          This here is exactly what you are saying, yet you disagree to.

                          I really hope you don't use those domains you bought for client purposes, as they are worth nothing if the links are irrelevant to the content you have.

                          I for one would stay far away from your services, but what do I know? I'm not using a marketing forums profile signature to "try" and rank for a SEO business, Lol.

                          Learn to read before you post next time
                          Signature
                          PROMOTE OUR NEW PLATINUM CONVERTING OFFER
                          AND SKYROCKET YOUR CONVERSION RATES THROUGH THE ROOF 2021!


                          CLICK HERE AND FIND OUT Get up to $120 per sale
                          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7586362].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Blades
    I don't know if this pagerank checker is 100% accurate, but it is a great place to start Check Fake Page Rank

    PR8 domains are rear, and people use redirects to fake the page rank. I hope you didn't pay too much, because I have a feeling you will be getting your feelings hurt on the next PR update.

    Wouldn't the time to ask that have been before you bought it, if it concerned you?
    Great piece of advice there, ALWAYS have your doubts answered before you buy anything...
    Signature
    " I knew that if I failed, I wouldn't regret that.
    But I knew the one thing I might regret is not ever having tried. "

    ~ Jeff Bezos

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581893].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Austin E Anthony
    Wow, PR8! check the site on different pr checking sites and also the Firefox plugin to confirm the PR isn't faked.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581925].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sexy 7
      Did that all before I purchased it. Looked good, just a little hard to believe for such a small site. Only had 2,000 pages indexed in Google. Was in the Google directory too.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582031].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Niko A Berezkin
    That's a mighty high PR... something does smell fishy. Fake PR checkers showing nothing?

    Also please be aware that if you simply build a new blog on this site, if many of the existing links are pointed at internal pages, you will in fact be creating broken links.... which may hurt not only your PR, but also your ranking potential:

    SEO Services Pro Discloses Secret to Avoiding Broken Links | MasterGoogle.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582174].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sexy 7
      Originally Posted by Nikita A Beriozkin View Post

      That's a mighty high PR... something does smell fishy. Fake PR checkers showing nothing?

      Also please be aware that if you simply build a new blog on this site, if many of the existing links are pointed at internal pages, you will in fact be creating broken links.... which may hurt not only your PR, but also your ranking potential:

      SEO Services Pro Discloses Secret to Avoiding Broken Links | MasterGoogle.com
      Thanks for your reply, I did check several page rank tools even fake PR detectors and they were all positive. I am very curious as to how links to internal pages being broken would effect the page rank of the homepage. After all it's called page rank because it is specific to each individual page. Correct?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582608].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Niko A Berezkin
        Correct, but if you have high PR links going to your internal urls, those internal urls also link to your homepage Yes? So broken internal links that could have been to some degree shaping some of your homepage PR will no longer exist, thereby that flow of Link Juice would cease to exist also.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7585726].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Steve B
        Originally Posted by Sexy 7 View Post

        After all it's called page rank because it is specific to each individual page. Correct?
        No.

        It's called Page Rank after its creator, Larry Page.

        Steve
        Signature

        Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
        SteveBrowneDirect

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7586468].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dustin Blevins
    Alexa does not pick up every back link. There are a lot of other ways to check them. I like majesticseo's site explorer for checking everything.

    What's your niche? Maybe you can give me a link eh
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582223].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author surferman
    are you selling backlinks?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582544].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sexy 7
      Originally Posted by surferman View Post

      are you selling backlinks?
      Not at the moment sorry. Just acquired the domain today so i'm going to build links and quality content hoping to maintain it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582580].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author salegurus
    Unless you give the domain name no-one can tell for sure...
    My guess it's fake PR8.
    Signature
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

    ― George Carlin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582643].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582737].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dukegman
    No offence but I have to say that you are a big example of how irresponsible people can be. This feels like a Joke. You purchased PR 8 domain and you are asking this now? Really? No offence but I think if you keep up with this type of attitude, I believe you are better sleeping than doing any business online or offline. Dont take my comment personal, I am just trying to let you know how big of a loss you can suffer if you do more purchases like this.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7585089].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Romaine
    I wish Google would hide this useless metric.
    Signature

    BS free SEO services, training and advice - SEO Point

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7585136].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CBusiness
    was the site redirected? a redirected URL takes the PageRank of site it's directed to until its' changed direction ......... and new PR update hits
    Signature
    Buy YouTube Views, No Way! ! ! Force Youtube Videos To Go Viral. Contact Me For eBook or check my WSO
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7585674].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ccole
    With little information about the site and the fact that it is on PR8 sounds fishy. It must be a fake PR. I believe you should look for other ways that will help you increase your PR.
    Signature

    Struggling or behind on your mortgage? Looking for loan modification solutions to reduce your payment? REST Report shows you if you qualify!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7586458].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sue McDonald
    PR8 does not really sound genuine when the Alexa rating is so bad. It seems very strange especially now that there is talk that Google are going to change or do away with page ranking.
    I would check it with other sources.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7586511].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trade4861
    Just check the inner pages. Does the "about us" page have a PR 4, 5 or 6 etc. Inner pages will have have pagerank unless those pages are nofollow. If there all NA.... its fake!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7586688].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tech84
    check the backlinks, if the links are coming from high authority sites and the links are pointing to still existing pages on the PR8 site then you are good to go. (you can just 301 the non existing pages if there are indeed strong backlinks pointing to it)

    and also, check to see the anchor texts used for your backlinks.

    Anyone can create thousands of crappy backlinks to a site using automated methods and then fake the PR. And the thousands of backlinks would give the idea that the PR is genuine.


    Also, check the PR flow of whole site. Being a PR8 the inner pages should have atleast some PR like around 4-5-6-7 and not just on the homepage
    Signature

    Insert Sig here for ***** Moolahs ,,I,,

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7587986].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrgood
    You should check this before, because site hxxp://infogarage.ca/ have a REAL pagerank only 4. Same thing is with hxxp://180festival.com/ . You obviously think that it has PR 7. No, it has only 3. Too bad for you...
    Signature
    Horror games - Play the best online horror games
    Hunting Games Online - the best 3d hunting games
    Scary Maze Game - best scary maze prank site ever
    Igre Friv - Croatian Friv Games website
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7589822].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
    Originally Posted by Sexy 7 View Post

    I have been trying to secure a high PR site for years now. Finally landed a PR 8 site and going to build a blog on it. I am skeptical as to whether this site deserves the PR 8 because it is only 2 years old and has only a few dozen backlinks according to Alexa and an abysmal rank of 24,065,530. Does this seem strange to anyone else? Is there a tool I can use to see if the page rank was gamed by the previous owner?
    Let me guess, WHOIS shows it was previously owned by some Indonesian guy, right?
    Signature
    *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
    -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
    *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
    Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7590104].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by GeorgR. View Post

      Let me guess, WHOIS shows it was previously owned by some Indonesian guy, right?
      My bet is it was previously owned by a Payday loan webmaster
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7590155].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
    Originally Posted by Sexy 7 View Post

    Is there a tool I can use to see if the page rank was gamed by the previous owner?
    Yes, your brain!

    Ok, sorry I dont want to sound arrogant, there is simply no fricking way you got a legit PR8, unless you paid several $100.000s or possibly millions. PR8 means a site as authoritative as yahoo or some BIIG news sites. "One does not simply purchase a PR7, 8 or whatever site off a forum". There is LOTS of scams going on and in 99% of cases its Indonesian guys selling those domains, they are all fake of course.
    Signature
    *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
    -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
    *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
    Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7590124].message }}

Trending Topics