Google shows Mercy at last

9 replies
  • SEO
  • |
One my site which was having PR 0 for last 6 months now climbed to 2.
Thank Google .And Special thanks to every warriors who has helped me in this.
#google #mercy #shows
  • congratulations buddy..
    its your smartwork in building links that has helped you to get PR2..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7699485].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Moriarty
    Now the Grinch comes in. Has it made any difference to the levels of traffic you're getting? And is that traffic any better quality.

    PageRank is one thing. Making money doesn't always depend on it.

    At least you're making money, and that's important. You're doing something - and listening. All of which are invaluable skills on the net. M
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7699991].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author larryboy03
    Well done mate
    Signature
    Do you have a website making money and want to sell it? Contact me, I'm looking to buy sites monetized by Amazon and Adsense!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7700070].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trytolearnmore
    Originally Posted by WEBGEEK View Post

    One my site which was having PR 0 for last 6 months now climbed to 2.
    Thank Google .And Special thanks to every warriors who has helped me in this.
    Your site is a PR 2... so what? All you had to do is build links. Hell, even crappy links could've raised your PR.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7700128].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kaytav
      Originally Posted by trytolearnmore View Post

      Your site is a PR 2... so what? All you had to do is build links. Hell, even crappy links could've raised your PR.
      Crappy links might increase your PR for sometime, but will definitely help you lose your rankings.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7700338].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author trytolearnmore
        Originally Posted by kaytav View Post

        Crappy links might increase your PR for sometime, but will definitely help you lose your rankings.
        I know that, but the OP said (sorry if I'm wrong) that the only thing that changed was his website's PR.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7700428].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author larryboy03
    If you build backlinks on a consistent basis then your PR will only rise. I manually build links from sites with PR2 or above getting lots of link juice and helping posts and pages rise much quicker. Using spammy links will only set of a red flag for Google to come and ban or sand box your site.
    Signature
    Do you have a website making money and want to sell it? Contact me, I'm looking to buy sites monetized by Amazon and Adsense!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7701532].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alistair
    Originally Posted by trytolearnmore View Post

    Your site is a PR 2... so what? All you had to do is build links. Hell, even crappy links could've raised your PR.
    If the op wanted to state their site has gone from pr0 to pr2 what's it matter to you anyway with your negative vibe?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7701571].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author trytolearnmore
      Originally Posted by alistair View Post

      If the op wanted to state their site has gone from pr0 to pr2 what's it matter to you anyway with your negative vibe?
      Too many pointless threads.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7701719].message }}

Trending Topics