Anyone heard of this Seo reseller seorepository.org

10 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I bought one of their reseller packages from seorepository.org a while ago. It was one of the worst decisions I made.

I know some of you might be wondering why, didn't you do your research etc? I know, I know but I was a newbie and I guess I'm not ashamed to admit that I didn't know what I was doing.

They have been nothing but hassle. Once they take your money that's it. They don't reply back to emails, they don't do any SEO campaigns etc. I had 2 seo campaigns with them a while ago and since they have not built a single backlink.

I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them? And also if anyone is thinking of going with them, DON'T.

I saw someone advertise them through flippa whilst they were selling a SEO website and that's how I came across them. I just don't anyone else to make the same mistake I did. If you're thinking of going with them and still not sure PM me I'll show you the proof.

All the best
#heard #reseller #seo #seorepositoryorg
  • Profile picture of the author ilee
    How did you pay? If it's paypal, get your money back.
    Signature
    --~***~--


    --~***~--
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7704915].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PaulMal
    Yes I paid through paypal. But they don't do refunds for something which is not physical. So unless you're ordered something that is physical i.e parcel through the post it's not covered. But I've raised the issue with my CC company so let's see what happens.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7704950].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CyberAlien
    Originally Posted by PaulMal View Post

    I saw someone advertise them through flippa whilst they were selling a SEO website and that's how I came across them. I just don't anyone else to make the same mistake I did. If you're thinking of going with them and still not sure PM me I'll show you the proof.

    All the best
    I think there's just someone on Flippa that sells a lot of SEO outsourcing websites and tells all of them to outsource to seorepository which I'm assuming he owns.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7707796].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PaulMal
      Yes Chase Watts you're absolutely right. After doing a bit of research later i found out that this guy who sells these SEO outsourcing websites is also using a fake name on flippa. oh Why! oh why! didn't i do any more research before hand :-) Oh well i'm trying hard to get my money back and will continue to do so. After that i guess I just have to put it down to experience.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7710274].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sanpet
        I was scammed by them too. Any luck at all with getting your money back?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8028373].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author PaulMal
          Originally Posted by sanpet View Post

          I was scammed by them too. Any luck at all with getting your money back?

          Sorry to hear that! Just call up you Credit card company and do a charge back. That's all i can suggest for now. Let me know how you get along...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8030866].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author purdue512
    I have not personally heard of them. We hear about most of the big players on the phones - but that one doesn't ring a bell.

    I know there are two sides to every story, so I never judge too fast. But SEO is a difficult product to sell... There are many expectations people have that are just not realistic. I'm not saying that happened here. If you hired them to do link-building, there should have been a clear agreement on how much work would be done and clear reports showing you those links. It's fairly transparent stuff since it's all on the Internet... LOL
    Signature

    For outstanding SEO Reseller programs,

    with a US-based Account Manager and Industry-Leading Technology,

    see HubShout.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7710181].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PaulMal
      Originally Posted by purdue512 View Post

      I have not personally heard of them. We hear about most of the big players on the phones - but that one doesn't ring a bell.

      I know there are two sides to every story, so I never judge too fast. But SEO is a difficult product to sell... There are many expectations people have that are just not realistic. I'm not saying that happened here. If you hired them to do link-building, there should have been a clear agreement on how much work would be done and clear reports showing you those links. It's fairly transparent stuff since it's all on the Internet... LOL
      You would not believe how bad of a service they provided or complete lack of it. Not replying back to emails and not doing anything with the SEO campaigns, that's just below anyone's expectations.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7710321].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yaros
    oh my! $990 for a full website, without any samples! and only 30% margin... Newbies, be careful.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7712337].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Snowclone
    If you do a chargeback through your CC company you'll get your money back as the chargeback will hit their account and your credit card company will side with you (their client) as long as you provide evidence.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8028566].message }}

Trending Topics