My adsense has been shut down again!

35 replies
  • SEO
  • |
two times in three weeks (separate accounts on different sites) my adsense has been shut down and I have absolutely no idea why!

they give you no explanation, ive read the rules 4 times and cant see one thing i've done wrong!

im creating an authority site and adding news pages within the niche each day which i usually submit to reddit, getting ok traffic some days....well up to 1000 visitors....and now they disable my account again!

im getting really pissed off with them now, any ideas why this has happened again? happened on another site a few weeks back for a different account but once again...no idea why...all my traffic was through search engines, but nope, bad me from adsense!
#adsense #shut
  • Profile picture of the author asiriusthoth
    Did you differentiate the accounts? As in: Different names, addresses, emails, phone number, SSN/EIN etc...

    Two accounts in 3 weeks, something must be going on for them to do that. What was your CTR on the sites, did you encourage people to click on ads?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7761907].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Arran82
      Originally Posted by asiriusthoth View Post

      Did you differentiate the accounts? As in: Different names, addresses, emails, phone number, SSN/EIN etc...

      Two accounts in 3 weeks, something must be going on for them to do that. What was your CTR on the sites, did you encourage people to click on ads?
      no didnt encourage people to click on ads at all.

      i had my meat which was 'fantasy books'...adding a couple per day. Then i would add a news piece to the news section each day, add that news piece to reddit, get decent-good traffic. banned.

      would have maybe one or two adverts per page but nothing out of the ordinary, i really dont get it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7761918].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author egoldzone
    I got same experience 4 times
    And now... I am not using Adsense again
    Signature
    > Instant Traffic Formula : Top Affiliate Make $568K in 30 days
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7761923].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Arran82
      Originally Posted by egoldzone View Post

      I got same experience 4 times
      And now... I am not using Adsense again
      are you using someone else?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7761927].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seohallmark
    May be you experienced with click bombed, check your Adsesnse stats if anyone clicked continuously your account may be banned for suspected activity. You can appeal Adsense team.

    Or if you get traffic from any unknown or suspected sources, Adsense ban account.
    Signature
    #1 Drag&Drop Page Builder With NO Monthly Recurring Fee.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7761933].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author asiriusthoth
    Google looks cautiously at a lot of traffic with small CTR. If you're getting thousands and thousands of visitors and only a few clicks, to them, it can look suspicious. I would assume most people would want over 2% CTR. If any of my Adsense sites dip below 2%... I know there is a problem.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7761940].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sandakelum
    They usually give reason on their email. Can you post a srceenshot?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7762128].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FreshAndThemes
      Originally Posted by Sandakelum View Post

      They usually give reason on their email. Can you post a srceenshot?
      They usually explain something at least in their email... screenshot would be good.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7762587].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author almiller
    Well you might violate any rules so they are banning your accounts! Did you used same information?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7762303].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Originally Posted by Arran82 View Post

    two times in three weeks (separate accounts on different sites) my adsense has been shut down and I have absolutely no idea why!

    Really, you can't figure it out?
    • Multiple accounts.
    • Individual person.

    I wonder where it all went wrong?

    You avoided part of the first comment on the thread when they asked you:
    Did you differentiate the accounts? As in: Different names, addresses, emails, phone number, SSN/EIN etc...
    I doubt your running any type of LLC business.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7762892].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author coolseek
    Do you have a privacy policy page?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7763544].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author paulgl
      Originally Posted by coolseek View Post

      Do you have a privacy policy page?
      ROTFLMAO!!!!! Yup! That'll do it!

      I cannot believe the responses here!

      The guy is violating adsense TOS. Simple.

      Not only are some of you ignoring that, but you are encouraging it!

      Don't you realize that every time a numbskull keeps doing this stuff,
      it only makes google get tougher on you people??!!?!?!?!

      Originally Posted by sirtiman View Post

      Just JV with other adsense account owners.
      ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What idiot is partner with an idiot? Oh. I guess I
      answered my question!

      Paul
      Signature

      If you were disappointed in your results today, lower your standards tomorrow.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7763855].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author coolseek
        Originally Posted by paulgl View Post

        ROTFLMAO!!!!! Yup! That'll do it!

        I cannot believe the responses here!

        The guy is violating adsense TOS. Simple.

        Not only are some of you ignoring that, but you are encouraging it!

        Don't you realize that every time a numbskull keeps doing this stuff,
        it only makes google get tougher on you people??!!?!?!?!

        Paul
        How do you know the guy is doing something bad? He said he has 2 account, do you know if they have different LLC names?

        Everything he is doing seems legit to me except he left out one or two things.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7763937].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7763827].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ProSence
    If your site is getting referral visitors then your Adsense account is risky of course.
    Signature

    three great FREE tools - www.sitebeak.com, www.GAtective.com and www.impersonal.me

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7764057].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by ProSence View Post

      If your site is getting referral visitors then your Adsense account is risky of course.
      What does that even mean?

      Most traffic is referred traffic.
      Signature
      Hi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7768755].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aircellent
    If you ever hope to get a brand new ADSENSE account, always remember to change everything including your sign-in computer, ISP, bank account, add the code onto new sites etc when applying for one. Leave no trace for them to track you down. Just sharing my experience here.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7767982].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author arranrice
    I thought you were online allowed 1 adsense account...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7768817].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by arranrice View Post

      I thought you were online allowed 1 adsense account...
      Only the people that still have an active account know that, the others didn't make it past the TOS title they agreed to when they first signed up.

      You can have separate business each with a unique tax ID, but I seriously doubt that's going on here in this thread.
      Signature
      Hi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7769063].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author arranrice
        Originally Posted by yukon View Post

        Only the people that still have an active account know that, the others didn't make it past the TOS title they agreed to when they first signed up.

        You can have separate business each with a unique tax ID, but I seriously doubt that's going on here in this thread.
        I agree! Besides, its easy to have all your sites on one account, no problem.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7779735].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JamesColin
    Banned
    I have been banned too last july after 9 years with adsense. Their reason was vague, one of my sites (which one? Was it mine really) was violating one of webmaster google rules (confusing navigation)
    And after that "explanation" it was the end, their appeal process is a joke, I have documented it all on my forum, my messages and their "answers" which were just copy and paste irrelevant to my messages.
    In fact I've never received a message saying my appeal has been denied.
    Really handled by monkeys.

    But since then, I have decided to focus all my attention to my own products and also affiliate marketing, which I have never given a real go before because of the adsense money was so high and easy to get. And I allowed myself to get lazy. :-)

    I recommend you take a shortcut and focus on affiliate marketing, but I understand if you still have hope of getting back in adsense and that this time they won't ban you, I understand but I don't approve, the affiliate marketing game is actually funnier, even if I haven't increased my earnings, it is much more interesting than just having high trafic and good ad placement as was the case with adsense.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7769007].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tech84
    You know what, in any case you get another adsense account, chances are:


    YOU ARE GONNA GET BANNED AGAIN.



    Why? I don't know, don't blame me.


    I heard this mythical thing called "common sense" it comes to everyone but not every one hears them.
    Signature

    Insert Sig here for ***** Moolahs ,,I,,

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7769055].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author patco
    They ban accounts without reason. Just start using another project
    Signature

    A blog that will show you How to Lose Weight with a cool Quick Weight Loss guide...
    Also enjoy some of my favorite Funny pictures and photos that will make you smile :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7769665].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by patco View Post

      They ban accounts without reason. Just start using another project
      Yea because Google doesn't like to earn money. Or in the real world, Google doesn't like a junk site that's a liability.
      Signature
      Hi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7771170].message }}
  • Try using a different IP adress to open one next time and use a different adress.

    You can use the same payee name though

    Hope this works for you this time
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7770430].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by ExpertSEOServices View Post

      Try using a different IP adress to open one next time and use a different adress.

      You can use the same payee name though

      Hope this works for you this time
      Fail.

      Good luck with using the same tax ID (SS#).
      Signature
      Hi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7771176].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author bcruan
        Originally Posted by yukon View Post

        Fail.

        Good luck with using the same tax ID (SS#).
        Lol Its a fail from you if you dont think this is possible. It's really quite easy to get around these things. A lot of people have multiple adsense account under different names, myself included.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7771319].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author yukon
          Banned
          Originally Posted by bcruan View Post

          Lol Its a fail from you if you dont think this is possible. It's really quite easy to get around these things. A lot of people have multiple adsense account under different names, myself included.

          Your BSing If your implying your using the same exact tax ID on multiple Adsense accounts.
          Signature
          Hi
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7771394].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author paulgl
          Originally Posted by bcruan View Post

          Lol Its a fail from you if you dont think this is possible. It's really quite easy to get around these things. A lot of people have multiple adsense account under different names, myself included.
          Then everything you say should discounted.

          Originally Posted by coolseek View Post

          How do you know the guy is doing something bad? He said he has 2 account, do you know if they have different LLC names?

          Everything he is doing seems legit to me except he left out one or two things.
          ROTLMAO! Are we reading the same thing?!!? There are none so blind as those who
          will not see.

          This thread is one big fail club.

          But, you guys rock!

          Paul
          Signature

          If you were disappointed in your results today, lower your standards tomorrow.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7805596].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IMBlessed
    Just steer clear from using adsense if you want to save yourself from headaches.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7771553].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by IMBlessed View Post

      Just steer clear from using adsense if you want to save yourself from headaches.
      Wrong,

      Ignore all the BS people trying to trick Google. Adsense is easy to monetize with, the problem is people get greedy & start reading BH tricks to boost earnings.
      Signature
      Hi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7772534].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author CTRTheme
        Banned
        Originally Posted by yukon View Post

        Wrong,

        Ignore all the BS people trying to trick Google. Adsense is easy to monetize with, the problem is people get greedy & start reading BH tricks to boost earnings.
        Correct, but some of the innocent publishers like me got banned for invalid clicks and pose risks for advertisers which I don't think is fair. Once banned is lifetime ban. BH tricks are good to make a lot of money using adsense like buying traffic from innoshow to click on your ads.

        But adsense is NOT a lifelong income as they are banning people everyday.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7780186].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dayes
    You aren't allowed multiple personal accounts for Google Adsense.

    I think it's time for you to get a real job.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7805865].message }}

Trending Topics