As you can see, I was able to rank for the most competitive keyword within the internet marketing world.
Here Are The 3 Things That Need To Be In Place For You To Rank A Highly Competitive Keyword:
- On-Page Optimization (Title, description box and Tags)
- Drip-Feed Of Links + 3-4 Senuke Link Pyramids (Monty Template modified)
- Distribution Of Retention Views (80-100%), Likes, Subscribers and Comments
Keep in mind that you want this distribution to look natural (like a mini-viral campaign)
For example, if you send 10,000 retention views to the video, make sure the likes, subscribers, comments and back-links are coming in at the same time. Although I have tested this and found that you won't get penalized not doing it this way, the results are better if you do.
I want to mention that, when going after these big keywords, it is important to keep back-linking. I have tried it without consistently sending back-links and usually I noticed my rankings fluctuate because of it. (Note: This only applies to Google rankings, you will still be on the first page of YouTube Guaranteed)
That being said, for low to medium competitive keywords, after your initial mini viral campaign, the rankings will stick. All you would have to do is maybe send a link pyramid to them once in a while to make sure. Of course you can keep building links until you rank #1 and then back off a bit. Totally up to you.
How Many Views,Likes,Subs, Comments and Backlinks Do I Need To Get Consistent Results?
I have tested numerous videos and I found the following to be helpful:
- You can hit the first page of YouTube with 5000-10,000 views (Guaranteed top 5 rankings with over 10,000 views IF all the other aspects are in place)
- I have videos with 40 likes and some with 100+ likes (doesn't make too much of a difference)
- 40-100 Subs are more then necessary (remember, you are trying to rank your video, don't over think things too much)
- Comments don't even matter to be honest (they might matter more for conversions but I will leave that for another post)
- The more back-links the better. I have noticed great results after 7000+ back-links for all my videos. As of right now I have not noticed a difference when I send higher Pr+ links vs. any link I can get (NOTE: DO NOT spam your videos with scarepbox. This is the one thing that doesn't work. You want lots of links, but you want variety.Blasting with scrapebox will get you nowhere, you have been warned.)
- Lastly, sending social bookmarks has always helped boost a videos rankings. However, I see people blasting their videos with social bookmarks and complaining that they aren't ranking. Get a variety and put all the things I talked about into place as a mini-viral campaign. After that you can send some bookmarks or link pyramids here and there to boost your video.
Hope you guys enjoyed this and hit me up with any questions!
NOTE: Here is another video where I explain how I used this strategy to rank an 18,000+ keyword overnight! http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...overnight.html (thought you guys might like it!)