is it hard to get 3 views only for wp post per day without backlinks?

by gil12
28 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I know its very widely from post to post and from site niche to site niche... But tell me in avarge.
#backlinks #day #hard #post #views
  • Profile picture of the author ameliabrooke
    It is very difficult to get traffic unless the content is good. Having or not having back-links in an article does not increase or decrease traffic. I think you will get more traffic if you are using blogger rather than wordpress. I am getting more traffic from not so good blogspot page(redirected to a domain) than well written wp site.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7845188].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mycongme
    The main thing while you write and want to get traffic on your blog links is how interesting you write your content. The another thing how you have scripted it as the flow is another important thing. If you follow this technique you are sure to get good backlinks and traffic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7845196].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PaulBaker
    Originally Posted by gil12 View Post

    I know its very widely from post to post and from site niche to site niche... But tell me in avarge.
    I really hope you're just taking the piss gil
    Signature

    Put Your Money Where Your Mouth is: CLICK HERE

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7845199].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gil12
      Originally Posted by ameliabrooke View Post

      It is very difficult to get traffic unless the content is good. Having or not having back-links in an article does not increase or decrease traffic. I think you will get more traffic if you are using blogger rather than wordpress. I am getting more traffic from not so good blogspot page(redirected to a domain) than well written wp site.
      Originally Posted by mycongme View Post

      The main thing while you write and want to get traffic on your blog links is how interesting you write your content. The another thing how you have scripted it as the flow is another important thing. If you follow this technique you are sure to get good backlinks and traffic.
      Originally Posted by PaulBaker View Post

      I really hope you're just taking the piss gil
      So you want to tell me that is hard even to get 3 views per day for one post?!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7845215].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author surajramnani
    You need to properly target keywords..Yes backlinks play a major role but a good article with proper keyword targeting is even better to get natural backlinks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7845223].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RonnieJSmith
    no not at all. A well written title with long tail keyword mixture can get you over 4-5 visits per day. I have over 15 posts and get like 50-60 visits daily without any backlink. Remember interlinking is the key.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7845272].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gil12
      Originally Posted by surajramnani View Post

      You need to properly target keywords..Yes backlinks play a major role but a good article with proper keyword targeting is even better to get natural backlinks
      Thanks!
      Originally Posted by RonnieJSmith View Post

      no not at all. A well written title with long tail keyword mixture can get you over 4-5 visits per day. I have over 15 posts and get like 50-60 visits daily without any backlink. Remember interlinking is the key.
      Thanks alot
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7845435].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author G0nzalez
    Banned
    You can get 3 views / day to a quality post, or even more.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7845442].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gil12
      Originally Posted by G0nzalez View Post

      You can get 3 views / day to a quality post, or even more.
      Thanks alot i think i get the point, so if the admin see this post your welcome to close.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7845466].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Originally Posted by gil12 View Post

    Re: is it hard to get 3 views only for wp post per day without backlinks?
    Is it hard?

    Well it is not as hard as getting 15k unique visitors per month...

    http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...-you-have.html

    ...which of course is far harder than getting 10 views per post...

    http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...imization.html

    ...that is much easier than achieving 5k views per month...

    http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...ews-month.html

    ...but 5k views per month is far more difficult than getting 15 views per day...

    http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...backlinks.html

    ...which is nowhere near as challenging as getting 7500 views...

    http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...ed-avarge.html



    You can stop posting the same crap now. Thanks.
    Signature
    SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
    Get a FREE Quote.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7845547].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nik0
    Banned
    What goal does it serve to post the same question in a dozen threads, wording it just a little bit different. Was it because you were unsatisfied with the answers that you received?

    Well let me tell you, yes it's very possible to get 3 views per post that you make, no matter what size of the content, or whether it's spun or not. You don't even have to build links for it. If I were you I would just copy Wikipedia completely and bank.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7845580].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheProgrammer
    Originally Posted by gil12 View Post

    I know its very widely from post to post and from site niche to site niche... But tell me in avarge.
    Are you the next CTRTheme?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7845624].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Velant
    Originally Posted by gil12 View Post

    I know its very widely from post to post and from site niche to site niche... But tell me in avarge.
    If you content is unique and optimised for low-competition long-tail keywords - they yes, you can get this or even higher traffic quite easily without much (or even any) backlinking.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7846512].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tech84
    lol I want to add an actual answer here :

    it depends, if you have returning visitors, these visitors will check it out everytime you publish something, but if you rely largely on SERPS, it will either take some time or never at all.



    CTRTheme was a legend in the wrong sense. =)
    Signature

    Insert Sig here for ***** Moolahs ,,I,,

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7846760].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gil12
      Originally Posted by Velant View Post

      If you content is unique and optimised for low-competition long-tail keywords - they yes, you can get this or even higher traffic quite easily without much (or even any) backlinking.
      Originally Posted by tech84 View Post

      lol I want to add an actual answer here :

      it depends, if you have returning visitors, these visitors will check it out everytime you publish something, but if you rely largely on SERPS, it will either take some time or never at all.



      CTRTheme was a legend in the wrong sense. =)
      you want to tell me that sometime even 3 views for one post is hard?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7846865].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author yukon
        Banned
        Originally Posted by gil12 View Post

        you want to tell me that sometime even 3 views for one post is hard?
        If you don't have any traffic it is...

        Why are you stuck on 3 unique traffic, why is 3 the magic number here?

        I can get 3,000 uniques in a day from only niche forums as the traffic source & that's in a niche that isn't mainstream (weight loss, dating, etc...).
        Signature
        Hi
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7847131].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author gil12
          Originally Posted by yukon View Post

          If you don't have any traffic it is...

          Why are you stuck on 3 unique traffic, why is 3 the magic number here?

          I can get 3,000 uniques in a day from only niche forums as the traffic source & that's in a niche that isn't mainstream (weight loss, dating, etc...).
          No magic number, but my target is to get around 3 visitors per day for one post without backlinks.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7847398].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author yukon
            Banned
            Originally Posted by gil12 View Post

            No magic number, but my target is to get around 3 visitors per day for one post without backlinks.
            You'll still need to do some type of self promotion, especially when first starting up a new site.

            If your niche has any niche forums, my advice is start with that traffic because it's easier & faster. Don't spam the niche forums, forum spammers get labeled pretty quickly (just saying). Next, work on SEO & get your pages optimized & ranked. This way you get traffic now (niche forum) & work on alternative traffic (SEO).

            I assume you have content to share with the niche forums, besides squeeze pages.
            Signature
            Hi
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7847947].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author gil12
              Originally Posted by yukon View Post

              You'll still need to do some type of self promotion, especially when first starting up a new site.

              If your niche has any niche forums, my advice is start with that traffic because it's easier & faster. Don't spam the niche forums, forum spammers get labeled pretty quickly (just saying). Next, work on SEO & get your pages optimized & ranked. This way you get traffic now (niche forum) & work on alternative traffic (SEO).

              I assume you have content to share with the niche forums, besides squeeze pages.
              Thanks alot.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7848103].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author patco
    It is easy to drive traffic even with NO backlinks at all... You can always use Twitter and Facebook for a serious amount of traffic *(of course if you have a lot of followers/fans)
    Signature

    A blog that will show you How to Lose Weight with a cool Quick Weight Loss guide...
    Also enjoy some of my favorite Funny pictures and photos that will make you smile :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7846887].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gil12
      Originally Posted by patco View Post

      It is easy to drive traffic even with NO backlinks at all... You can always use Twitter and Facebook for a serious amount of traffic *(of course if you have a lot of followers/fans)
      im looking for natural traffic from seo.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7847093].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gil12
    So you welcome to close this thread.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7847937].message }}

Trending Topics