Is buying links good in SEO ?

53 replies
  • SEO
  • |
My site is not performing well so I thought to buy some links. So I just want to know that this process is good for SEO ?
#buying #good #links #seo
  • Profile picture of the author engagedotscrm
    Linking buying is not an good strategy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7877172].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author squadron
    Originally Posted by dmcmark View Post

    My site is not performing well so I thought to buy some links. So I just want to know that this process is good for SEO ?
    It depends on what links you buy and what you pay. Better to buy one PR5 link from an authority domain with relevant content, than 10,000 crappy little PR0 and PR1 links.

    Yes, it is against the Google Webmaster Guidelines. But Google does not own the internet and if you are careful, the chances of getting found out and slapped are small.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7877198].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gladwinforum
    No, never..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7877221].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author neha12
    If you are clever all the SEO strategy working till today. SEO is dead only for fools.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7877239].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LiftMyRank
    For any competitive serp, you'll need links to rank.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7877259].message }}
  • surely you can buy links, but make sure you outsource your work to a reputed company rather than buying links on fiverr or any other websites..

    just see to it that links you buy should be more than PR5..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7877319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alexasmither
    Don't buy links if you care about ranking well in the Google long-term because they will seriously mess you up.
    Signature
    London airport taxi
    Do you want something unique Web design company india will provide design solutions for web.Get Quote Now. Contact website design india
    E-commerce Website Designer
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7877331].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MktCoach
    SEO continues to be super important - and it will remain so. It's just logical if you understand how the search engines work.

    However, it will also keep on getting more and more sophisticated - as it has been over the years.

    Backlinking is KEY. But "bad" backlinking is a recipe for de-ranking and failure.

    "Bad" means "clearly fraudulent". In other words, cheap, meaningless mass backlinks which could NEVER happen in an "organic" way.

    Stay away from that no matter how tempting they appear to be.

    Build your backlinks manually, honestly - smartly. And you'll soon discover how powerful SEO can really be. (Naturally, backlinking is only half the story, but it's an important half!)
    Signature
    Here's a unique 100% FREE book about the best online business models. No strings attached. Enjoy!
    Looking for an online business system that works?
    Time you checked out the IM Competitive Edge.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7877358].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ideal Life
    Rather than buying links, write articles, release PR, submit to directories all of which you allow you to build backlinks. You can control where the links are placed.
    Signature

    Just starting out so be gentle!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7879826].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author paulgl
      Buying links is ALWAYS a good strategy, if done right, by
      the right people.

      I cannot believe the bandwagon nonsense that people just
      cargo on about paid links.

      What's funny, is that these same people tout some idiotic
      paid fiverr gig, then in the same breath knock paid links.
      Added to the clowns who pay for fb likes, yt views, twitter
      followers...oh but don't buy a link! Sky will fall!

      Paul
      Signature

      If you were disappointed in your results today, lower your standards tomorrow.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7879842].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 3rnald0
    Buying links from a site that obviously sells links (they might have it displayed on their website somewhere) will be a waste of time. You won't get penalized from Google, however no juice or trustrank will pass (what you paid for).

    However, if you approach a site that doesn't look like a site that sells links, and phrase it as you'd like to buy "advertising" in the form of a text link, then this would be a shrewd strategy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7880219].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author inetguru_987
    I just got penalized from google because I bought a handful of high pr links. I have over 11k links to my site and they picked it up. I've been slapped twice by google and I can tell you from personal experience it is not worth it. When you get penalized its weeks if not months to get the penalties lifted.

    I've got sites to number one in moderate competitive niches with black hat approach and with white hat. of course i got slapped with the blackhat approach. Think long term and steer clear from buying links. I don't care what anyone on this thread says. They just haven't been slapped yet. Google is smart.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7880249].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheSecretsOfSEO
      Originally Posted by inetguru_987 View Post

      I just got penalized from google because I bought a handful of high pr links. I have over 11k links to my site and they picked it up. I've been slapped twice by google and I can tell you from personal experience it is not worth it. When you get penalized its weeks if not months to get the penalties lifted.

      I've got sites to number one in a moderate competitive niches with black hat approach and with white hat. Think long term and steer clear from buying links. I don't care what anyone on this thread says. They just haven't been slapped yet. Google is smart.
      Lol, that is because you need to be smart when working with link buying... *sigh*

      Google is not as smart as you think - it's pretty easy to trick.

      You need to remember that Google is a System that is programmed and does what it is told - it doesn't have the right to think for it self like a human does.

      Any system could be tricked, there is always a loophole - you just need to play smart.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7880265].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author inetguru_987
        Originally Posted by TheSecretsOfSEO View Post

        Lol, that is because you need to be smart when working with link buying... *sigh*

        Google is not as smart as you think - it's pretty easy to trick.

        You need to remember that Google is a System that is programmed and does what it is told - it doesn't have the right to think for it self like a human does.

        Any system could be tricked, there is always a loophole - you just need to play smart.
        Still not worth it. They change something or figure out a new network and your done. If you can do something the right way vs a shady way and get the same result. You are making a poor business decision putting yourself at risk no matter how small the risk is.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7880285].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheSecretsOfSEO
    Originally Posted by inetguru_987 View Post

    Still not worth it. They change something or figure out a new network and your done. If you can do something the right way vs a shady way and get the same result. You are making a poor business decision putting yourself at risk no matter how small the risk is.


    (A case study was done and there are facts given by Google listed here) -

    We're all trying to play the Google game and one of the key factors in it is LINKS.

    The amount of links directing to your site is how Google can tell how valuable your site is. It's pretty simple logic -> If customer likes your site -> He links to your site -> Depending on Page Rank quality -> Google determines the outcome and boom. At the last stage, Google uses many functions and complex algorithms in order to determine if the case was a legit process of receiving the link - YOU JUST NEED TO PLAY SMART!

    It’s simple, really – the more links you have coming into your site just means that more people are referring you for something your content is delivering them. And that topic is used as anchor text – that's a whole other topic...

    Links aren't easy to get – just as people’s referrals aren't easy to get. Google knows this and values the Links factor in considering websites to rank (GREATLY).

    Your number of links is a very significant factor in deciding the SERP movement of your site and truth is, if you don't have many links - It means people don't like you - EVEN IF YOUR SITE HAS HIGH QUALITY CONTENT and no one is acknowledging it (by linking for eg), then Google sees no value in you.

    You may ask why...

    Search engines are PROGRAMMED, they are MACHINES - They can only see what is given to them and stored in there database about your site - and that is the angle in which they view your links. Yes they are Machines but they are VERY complex and can easily catch many sorts of Blackhat way... *cough*

    Overall: Higher the links -> More the value in your site-> Google likes you -> Rank higher -> Everyone's happy!

    P.S. I've been doing SEO for quite a long time and my main strategy is link building - Many Internet Marketers know that Link Building works but many people thinks it's a hoax simply because they think that after buying links they are set. There is much more to it -> There are companies and software built out there for Link Building, and that wouldn't be the case if there wasn't any initial proof of it working.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7880321].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author inetguru_987
      Originally Posted by TheSecretsOfSEO View Post

      (A case study was done and there are facts given by Google listed here) -

      We're all trying to play the Google game and one of the key factors in it is LINKS.

      The amount of links directing to your site is how Google can tell how valuable your site is. It's pretty simple logic -> If customer likes your site -> He links to your site -> Depending on Page Rank quality -> Google determines the outcome and boom. At the last stage, Google uses many functions and complex algorithms in order to determine if the case was a legit process of receiving the link - YOU JUST NEED TO PLAY SMART!

      It's simple, really - the more links you have coming into your site just means that more people are referring you for something your content is delivering them. And that topic is used as anchor text - that's a whole other topic...

      Links aren't easy to get - just as people's referrals aren't easy to get. Google knows this and values the Links factor in considering websites to rank (GREATLY).

      Your number of links is a very significant factor in deciding the SERP movement of your site and truth is, if you don't have many links - It means people don't like you - EVEN IF YOUR SITE HAS HIGH QUALITY CONTENT and no one is acknowledging it (by linking for eg), then Google sees no value in you.

      You may ask why...

      Search engines are PROGRAMMED, they are MACHINES - They can only see what is given to them and stored in there database about your site - and that is the angle in which they view your links. Yes they are Machines but they are VERY complex and can easily catch many sorts of Blackhat way... *cough*

      Overall: Higher the links -> More the value in your site-> Google likes you -> Rank higher -> Everyone's happy!

      P.S. I've been doing SEO for quite a long time and my main strategy is link building - Many Internet Marketers know that Link Building works but many people thinks it's a hoax simply because they think that after buying links they are set. There is much more to it -> There are companies and software built out there for Link Building, and that wouldn't be the case if there wasn't any initial proof of it working.
      I get all that. I achieve my rankings without buying links so there's no reason to buy them for me. If you can't get there without purchasing links then I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7880369].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TheSecretsOfSEO
        Originally Posted by inetguru_987 View Post

        I get all that. I achieve my rankings without buying links so there's no reason to buy them for me. If you can't get there without purchasing links then I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.
        Haha, I guess so!

        I obviously implement much more procedures in order to rank other than Link Building but in my experience Link Building is the easiest to do.

        P.S. I don't buy links, I make them.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7880378].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author williamrichard
    Don't buy the links. Do some off page optimization works to get backlinks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7880860].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tech84
    If your idea of link building is buying PR links from fivver or from link networks, try to educate yourself more about SEO. Not just theoretical SEO.


    People who say buying links is no good, then you don't know sh*t about link building and probably shouldn't do any.
    Signature

    Insert Sig here for ***** Moolahs ,,I,,

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7880966].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheSecretsOfSEO
      Originally Posted by tech84 View Post

      If your idea of link building is buying PR links from fivver or from link networks, try to educate yourself more about SEO. Not just theoretical SEO.


      People who say buying links is no good, then you don't know sh*t about link building and probably shouldn't do any.
      Oh god no, don't buy from Fiverr if you care about your site!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7881265].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author saniyawilson
    I know you can buy quality link for your site and it will better solution.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7881256].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author klhari
    You can buy the backlinks. But it should appear natural way of backlinks. For example you can get the link from content part of the page.
    Signature

    LUCK = Learn Understand Communication Knowledge

    LinkJuice Seo

    Don't See this Website ==> Internet Marketing Blog

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7881434].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cpa-money
    it is better to buy links for traffic and not for seo,
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7881486].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author easypr
    Buying links is not a good seo strategies it against google guidelines. Generate quality backlinks with the help of Guest Post, Article Submission, Press Release Submission, Forum & Comments posting.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7885555].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheSecretsOfSEO
      Originally Posted by easypr View Post

      Buying links is not a good seo strategies it against google guidelines. Generate quality backlinks with the help of Guest Post, Article Submission, Press Release Submission, Forum & Comments posting.
      Who frickin' cares - If you do it smart, you'll bypass their "Guidelines" and easily rank without Google messing with your site.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7888601].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gearmonkey
    I can't reveal my clients, but I have some big names that do it.
    Signature

    My Guitar Website | My SEO Blog - Advertising spots available.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7885847].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author perruci
    Buying links is also good for your SEO, but highly qualified purchase links are suggested, just remember, over spamming is very bad for your website.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7890481].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jpweber
    Originally Posted by dmcmark View Post

    My site is not performing well so I thought to buy some links. So I just want to know that this process is good for SEO ?
    I disagree with the majority of things said thus far. I see nothing wrong with this strategy, providing the following:
    • You're not purchasing links in a link farm. These can potentially harm SEO, although others will say there's no such thing as a "bad" link.
    • Be aware of the difference between website PR and page PR. It's great that a site has a PR6. But what about the PAGE your link will be on? Is that PAGE PR6? Ensure the page where your link will appear has a solid PR -- not just the website's home page.
    • Anchor text. Does the place you're purchasing from vary anchor text, or will it just list your company's name and that's it? There are link purchasing services that do include your selected key phrases and vary anchor text -- always a good thing.
    • Link dilution. Will you appear on a page with 200 other links? If so, you'll have 99.5% link dilution. Per contra, if you're on a page with only 1 other link, then that's 50% link dilution -- much better!
    • Regarding link dilution, I'd much rather be on a PR5 page with 50% link dilution than a PR7 page with 99% link dilution. In the first case, much more "link juice" is passed on.
    • I completely disagree that just because links are purchased, Google will know this and punish you. There's no evidence to support such a claim. Sure, Google may punish you for link farming, but you won't be punished just because your link is purchased. That's nonsensical.
    Bottom line? Sure -- it's a fine strategy to purchase links, especially if you don't have (or don't want to make) the time to manually link all over the place. But if you do purchase, do so wisely. Find out what page your link will appear on, calculate that page's PR and the link dilution involved on that page. And regardless of whether the links are rel=nofollow or rel=dofollow, pay no heed, as long as they're not rel=noindex. This means authority sites such as social media are all good, and of course authority directories such as dmoz.org.

    Good luck!
    Signature

    JP
    "Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons" ~ Woody Allen

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7890748].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheSecretsOfSEO
      Originally Posted by jpweber View Post

      I disagree with the majority of things said thus far. I see nothing wrong with this strategy, providing the following:
      • You're not purchasing links in a link farm. These can potentially harm SEO, although others will say there's no such thing as a "bad" link.
      • Be aware of the difference between website PR and page PR. It's great that a site has a PR6. But what about the PAGE your link will be on? Is that PAGE PR6? Ensure the page where your link will appear has a solid PR -- not just the website's home page.
      • Anchor text. Does the place you're purchasing from vary anchor text, or will it just list your company's name and that's it? There are link purchasing services that do include your selected key phrases and vary anchor text -- always a good thing.
      • Link dilution. Will you appear on a page with 200 other links? If so, you'll have 99.5% link dilution. Per contra, if you're on a page with only 1 other link, then that's 50% link dilution -- much better!
      • Regarding link dilution, I'd much rather be on a PR5 page with 50% link dilution than a PR7 page with 99% link dilution. In the first case, much more "link juice" is passed on.
      • I completely disagree that just because links are purchased, Google will know this and punish you. There's no evidence to support such a claim. Sure, Google may punish you for link farming, but you won't be punished just because your link is purchased. That's nonsensical.
      Bottom line? Sure -- it's a fine strategy to purchase links, especially if you don't have (or don't want to make) the time to manually link all over the place. But if you do purchase, do so wisely. Find out what page your link will appear on, calculate that page's PR and the link dilution involved on that page. And regardless of whether the links are rel=nofollow or rel=dofollow, pay no heed, as long as they're not rel=noindex. This means authority sites such as social media are all good, and of course authority directories such as dmoz.org.

      Good luck!
      This basically sums up "Buying links in SEO" - nice post.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7946496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Make Money Ninja
    I just read 20 people saying you shouldnt buy links.

    I buy a **** tonne of links and i make $20k a month.

    Everyone who said dont buy links, how much u make?

    Everyone in my industry does.
    Signature

    The Ultimate Guide To Link Building

    Get More Links - Generate More Traffic - Make More Money!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7891074].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author patco
    Such links are useful if ONLY they look natural and the content is REALLY similar. A better solution for your SEO would be to purchase those links with content (something like a short article of at least 150-200 words so everything looks OK according to Google!)
    Signature

    A blog that will show you How to Lose Weight with a cool Quick Weight Loss guide...
    Also enjoy some of my favorite Funny pictures and photos that will make you smile :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7891343].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author intergen
    Get involved with a PBN - Private Blog/website Network. nik0 has one as others do that are first come first serve and offer some of the best back link opportunities because they are not spammed or overrun with tons of links.

    I have a private network as well. 10 spots only each site - once they are gone that's it. My sig file has the info as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7946678].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author etvconnect
    Buying links is against Google's guidelines. Offcourse, if you want to rank high on Bing or Yahoo, that's a different story...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7946920].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zorag
    Buy a link directory script and exchange reciprocal hardlinks with others.. as your site gets higher PR you can exchange with better quality sites.
    Signature

    Buying Ad Spots & Media Space, (minimum 50,000 UV p/day) PM me..

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7946959].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author goindeep
      SEO unfortunately is one of those things that is never black and white and as you can see from this very thread there are many people (seo service providers included) that have a different belief and philosophy ON THE WHOLE PAID LINKS TOPIC.

      I think this video from Matt Cutts will help:

      And also this page from google Link schemes - Webmaster Tools Help

      The other problem is that technically speaking, if you hire an SEO firm and they pay some other mob to post a whole bunch of links on forums and blogs and spammy link farms, well Google won't care if its the SEO firm doing it, they will simply see that it is your site that is being linked to.

      Some people have even resorted to doing this exact method to their competitors in the hope of google de-indexing them.

      The main idea is to never directly pass page rank on excessively (just use nofollow), dont buy ads from sites that do pass page rank (or try not to). Dont spam blogs or forums just to get back links, dont buy paid links in general.

      Now that last one can get interpreted as "well does that mean that I should not pay for seo services seeing as they will post links on sites for me and or even issue me with links that they have purchased which would result in in-direct link purchases either way?"

      This is where it can get tricky, however the general rule of thumb is that if you do your due diligence an dwork with a reputabl;e seo firm, chances are you will be fine.

      You also have to remember what google is saying; googl eis not saying that paid links are banned or that it is deemed illegal under google t&c's =, google is purely saying that it can and may negatively impact your sites rankings.

      Sites that are new are particularly at risk, always be aware of that.

      Natural links with variation will always win out.

      At the end of the day no webpage is the same as any other webpage. Play it safe, always consult someone who knows better than you, and it wouldnt hurt to get yourself some software or services that show you where your bad and spammy links are placed.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7947897].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author rjames
        Buying links is the way to go to rank your site...you just have to know how to do it properly...I build high PR networks on a daily basis...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7947986].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Iceware
    I only buy high PR homepage links. Really if you go by what Google wants then you wouldn't build any kinds of links and wait for others to link back to you. Just don't buy links from blog networks that is advertised.
    Signature

    Your Niche Sites SUCK!!! Don't Click The Link To Learn Why:
    realnichebusiness.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7948004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author phelen
    why not buy little links? of course, the links should not be spam.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7948098].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lavathemes
    I think for buying back-links I ll give a big no-no! Natural backlinking is the safest and most effective way to get keywords ranking , and with latest Google Penguin update, it is going to be toughest than ever for bought backlinks to be effective at all.
    buying backlinks is a big no-no! Natural backlinking is the safest and most effective way to get your website ranked, and with the new Google Penguin update, it is going to be harder than ever for bought backlinks to be effective at all.
    buying backlinks is a big no-no! Natural backlinking is the safest and most effective way to get your website ranked, and with the new Google Penguin update, it is going to be harder than ever for bought backlinks to be effective at all.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7948460].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ettienne
    Depends on who/where you buy from. Buying links can be fantastic, but in the same breath it can be disastrous if you buy from the wrong person/company.
    Signature
    Need SEO and Backlinks?
    Get a 30-Day FREE Trial
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7948495].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheSecretsOfSEO
    Originally Posted by eliteinfoweb View Post

    Buying links is not good seo strategy at this time:

    Link Seller Linking To You? Google Says You Won't Benefit From It.

    Link Seller Linking To You? Google Says You Won't Benefit From It.
    Honestly, do we really need to go over this again....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7949846].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danielph
    Don't buy never backlinks, even if is a good company. They will always work with softwares, so this will never guarantee you nothing, sometimes you can have just great results, and sometimes you can lost everything you have done online till now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7951257].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wally247
    There is NOTHING WRONG with buying links. I don't know what all the white-hat "don't buy links" crap is, but how else are you going to get them?


    I just bought a couple of PR5 links the other day, and i can GUARANTEE you they are helping me a LOT.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7951916].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamesdd12
    Originally Posted by dmcmark View Post

    My site is not performing well so I thought to buy some links. So I just want to know that this process is good for SEO ?
    it dpends on what quality of backlinks u buy.. don't buy Fivver links for ur site defenatly they harm your site....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7952068].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ndot India
    Buying links from third party is one kind of black hat SEO process. Google is not encouraging this type of techniques. So, if you want better result from the search engines try to avoid this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7952083].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AlexSuwarna
    I think buying link is something like black hat seo and as Google updates are coming forward this will not be good buying back links
    Signature

    Get Latest Digital Marketing Tips Here!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7952155].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IamGrace
    Originally Posted by dmcmark View Post

    My site is not performing well so I thought to buy some links. So I just want to know that this process is good for SEO ?
    It is a bit Tricky, because you don't know what Google can go to your site overnight.

    But many website buy links mostly on authority sites with high Google Page Rank because the immediate results are enormous!

    But this is usually what NEWBIES does, because their website is new and paying links is their option to quickly get higher ranks on search engines.

    Admit it or not, most of us have all been on this stage!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7965936].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sandyallain
    Basically, the decision is up to you. Certainly there are very effective ways to practice SEO without engaging in link buying, and indeed many of the websites leading the pack for competitive keywords haven't had to buy links to get there. The most important thing is knowing all of the facts, and the potential consequences of each choice.
    Signature

    Need a better way to drive traffic to your travel site? Reliable related links is what you are looking for.
    www.linkbuilding4travel.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7966900].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KingRoyal
    Ill say this, you can buy links, and it works. BUT you really want to be sure that whoever is selling the links to you is posting those links in a natural way. There are many ways for Google to figure out the difference between organic and paid links. So just keep that in the back of your head.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7967011].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Boricua
    Originally Posted by dmcmark View Post

    My site is not performing well so I thought to buy some links. So I just want to know that this process is good for SEO ?
    Surely one of the easiest and simplest way to getting fast rankings. Just make sure you know where those links of yours are being added, what are the terms of that $link trade$ and constantly check the performance of your monthly or one time purchase and you'll be fine as long as you've a proper plan for buying links in the first place. It works and I don't see why it won't months or years from now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7967573].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author supereek
    i normally buy fiverr links pointing to my self made links so they get indexed and get some more juice..

    other things i'd consider buying from fiverr could be guest posts.. but thats it.
    Signature

    Get my fiverr abritage tutorial for free HERE.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7967580].message }}

Trending Topics