View: Armchair SEO's make me want to puke and not everyone is entitled to an opinion!

29 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I know this sounds a bit Nazi. But there are so many idiots on the internet. Probably 90% of the people giving SEO opinion on this forum arent making good money. Then the other 10% are making money from giving seo opinion/services.

Very few people make good money and tell people exactly how they do it.

This forum is basically a convener belt of Google PR spouting retards and indians posting barely readable english for a sig link. No offense.

And FYI, i'm not trying to make money with the site in my sig, i make loads of money doing SEO. I just talk about SEO for fun.
#armchair #entitled #make #mee #opinion #puke #seo #seos #sick #view
  • Profile picture of the author PerformanceMan
    Originally Posted by Make Money Ninja View Post

    I know this sounds a bit Nazi. But there are so many idiots on the internet. Probably 90% of the people giving SEO opinion on this forum arent making good money. Then the other 10% are making money from giving seo opinion/services.

    Very few people make good money and tell people exactly how they do it.

    This forum is basically a convener belt of Google PR spouting retards and indians posting barely readable english for a sig link. No offense.

    And FYI, i'm not trying to make money with the site in my sig, i make loads of money doing SEO. I just talk about SEO for fun.
    Sure you do. You make loads in your pants more likely
    Signature
    Free Special Report on Mindset - Level Up with Positive Thinking
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925187].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nik0
    Banned
    Yeah yeah yeah, that's why you have an opt-in form on your page, only send free useful info and when it would be a suggestion for a paid tool with some affiliate link in it then it's only send out cause it's so insane useful.

    Uhu... never seen that before.

    What a lol thread, unfortunately 1 day too late
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925233].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Make Money Ninja
    I make like $500 with my mmo site, and $15k with my affiliate sites.

    Im not trying to be Pat Flynn thats for sure, im far too offensive... and right.
    Signature

    The Ultimate Guide To Link Building

    Get More Links - Generate More Traffic - Make More Money!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925242].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nik0
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Make Money Ninja View Post

      I make like $500 with my mmo site, and $15k with my affiliate sites.

      Im not trying to be Pat Flynn thats for sure, im far too offensive... and right.
      Lol I read your post and saw 5 figures and translated it to $100.000+ and I was like Hell no way, but perhaps ever.

      Didn't even see it was you, what you are up too lately, you've been quite on the forum haven't you?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925271].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smodha
    Rant about the industry + solution in signature = money?
    Signature
    I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925246].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PerformanceMan
    You must know how to spell Google to dominate Google...

    Signature
    Free Special Report on Mindset - Level Up with Positive Thinking
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925254].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IM Ash
    Originally Posted by Make Money Ninja View Post

    I know this sounds a bit Nazi. But there are so many idiots on the internet. Probably 90% of the people giving SEO opinion on this forum arent making good money. Then the other 10% are making money from giving seo opinion/services.
    The irony!


    Originally Posted by Make Money Ninja View Post

    This forum is basically a convener belt of Google PR spouting retards and indians posting barely readable english for a sig link. No offense.
    It's conveyor belt!

    Originally Posted by Make Money Ninja View Post

    And FYI, i'm not trying to make money with the site in my sig, i make loads of money doing SEO. I just talk about SEO for fun.
    Then remove it!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925262].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Make Money Ninja
    yOU are all falling for my evil plans!
    Signature

    The Ultimate Guide To Link Building

    Get More Links - Generate More Traffic - Make More Money!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925270].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Make Money Ninja
    I have been working on my business

    How are you?
    Signature

    The Ultimate Guide To Link Building

    Get More Links - Generate More Traffic - Make More Money!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925282].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nik0
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Make Money Ninja View Post

      How are you?
      Sexually frustrated, but not cause of lack of it.

      I live in Thailand now
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925359].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

        Sexually frustrated, but not cause of lack of it.
        Too much detail plus it doesn't count if its paid
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925411].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author nik0
          Banned
          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          Too much detail plus it doesn't count if its paid
          Last time for 3 bacardi breezer, does that count?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925416].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
            Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

            Last time for 3 bacardi breezer, does that count?
            Nope if that was the price then the poor soul was so ugly you should have been the one getting paid. Next time don't drink and drive - it does things to your eye sight.
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925421].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
    This thread = Epic fail award.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925320].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Make Money Ninja
      Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

      This thread = Epic fail award.
      You say that, but your presence makes it awesomeeee again!!!
      Signature

      The Ultimate Guide To Link Building

      Get More Links - Generate More Traffic - Make More Money!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925334].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author PerformanceMan
        Originally Posted by Make Money Ninja View Post

        You say that, but your presence makes it awesomeeee again!!!
        Definitely an improved sig now
        Signature
        Free Special Report on Mindset - Level Up with Positive Thinking
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925340].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        [quote=Make Money Ninja;7925174]
        Originally Posted by Make Money Ninja View Post

        You say that, but your presence makes it awesomeeee again!!!
        Well of course my presence is awesome but.....the thread is still a failure.

        The problem with you is that you think that traffic is success. Traffic means nothing without conversions and with the credibility you a have in this thread only idiots would sign up on your page.

        BTW thats one of the suckiest blogs I have seen in awhile. WP has these things called "themes" - a lot of them good and free. You should check it out.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7925407].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FakeItTilYouMakeIt
    Banned
    Well this was a fun thread. Who gives it up for wine coolers??? I ask... not wanting to know the answer. Annnnnnnnnddddd I'm walking away hahaha
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7926541].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GodMode52
    Signature

    Want Google Page ONE Rankings? [YES] [NO]

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7926610].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RedShifted
    So what you're really saying is out of the 23 posts in this thread, about 20.7 of them are coming from idiots?

    LOL.

    But seriously, I can only name 2 people on this forum who have managed to get my email address. Make Money Ninja is one of those people. Its very rare for me to click a sig around here, so when someone actually succeeds in getting my email, I know thats a person who knows their shit.

    And I can't think of many people like that.

    Just Yukon, The 2 Mikes, Nikko, FakeItTillYouGetDrunkOnAWineCoolerAndBreakIt then most importantly.... CTR Theme. I'd have to say that CTR Theme is/was definitely the smartest. And I miss her/hims threads the most.

    But for now, I'll just settle for more threads from Make Money Ninja. :p
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7926622].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7926658].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RedShifted
    My favorite part of that photo is the hole in the wall.

    I use to have my own actually. Untill my neighbor called the police.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7926675].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FakeItTilYouMakeIt
    Banned
    Sooooo..... Red does that mean I can't have your email addy then? You can opt out at any time provided you can answer 3 riddles from the Sphinx and score a perfect 10 on a DNA test. Awwww c'mon I'll buy you a wine cooler
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7926697].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RedShifted
    No you can not have my email addy.

    But you can have my real addy. And I might even let you in the door if you fail a breathalyzer test.

    BTW, the DNA tests won't matter because I'm sterile.




    (or thats what I will say 9 months from now :p)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7926846].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FakeItTilYouMakeIt
    Banned
    See now you took that in a whole other direction, god this is just like Jersey Shore lmbo *running for cover*

    (teach you to man up about your theoretical cyber-offspring)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7926917].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author timpears
    Originally Posted by Make Money Ninja View Post

    I know this sounds a bit Nazi. But there are so many idiots on the internet. Probably 90% of the people giving SEO opinion on this forum arent making good money. Then the other 10% are making money from giving seo opinion/services.

    Very few people make good money and tell people exactly how they do it.

    This forum is basically a convener belt of Google PR spouting retards and indians posting barely readable english for a sig link. No offense.

    And FYI, i'm not trying to make money with the site in my sig, i make loads of money doing SEO. I just talk about SEO for fun.
    IM RICH AND I WILL TELL YOU HOW I MAKE GOOGLE MY BITCHHHH!




    So if this place is so bad, and no one knows anything about SEO, except you? Why don't you show us what you know, instead of just coming here and putting everyone down?

    This thread didn't add value to the community. You are just ranting, and pissing off most who read the thread. Show us what you know, or shut up.

    Pity is, you will never read this as you have left the building it seems.

    I am so sorry I read this thread as I do have work to do, and this didn't help me, or anyone else for that matter. I have to go to work, so I am out of here. Take care.
    Signature

    Tim Pears

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7926961].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nik0
      Banned
      Originally Posted by timpears View Post

      Take care.
      I love your signature line:

      Yesterday is history, tomorrow mistery, today a gift thats why they call it the present.

      Never though of it like that
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7927041].message }}

Trending Topics