SEO Link Robot or Senuke Xcr?

by fredp
29 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi folks,
Which is the best for you?
I want to give them a try on my 1st/2nd/3rd tiers.
One is incredibly cheap and the other dramatically expensive that I need some help
Cheers,
Fred
#link #robot #senuke #seo #xcr
  • Profile picture of the author rjames
    Never used robot...love nuke personally...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7955673].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author fredp
      Originally Posted by rjames View Post

      Never used robot...love nuke personally...
      Thanks for fast reply
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7955682].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by fredp View Post

        Thanks for fast reply
        SenukeX is crap for the money. The money you spend on that over a year could buy you an arsenal of other tools and sti leave cash over to do things like build your own SEO network. D0 the Maths

        $147 X12 = $1,764

        You could buy

        Licorne AIO at $100 (current price)
        GSA for what is it now $97?
        Scrapebox fopr $57
        Magic submitter annual for around $400

        and still have a thousand dollars to invest in buying links with real PR (all software does is give you low PR links) or building your own SEO network with aged domains with PR.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7955749].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author rjames
          If money is an issue, go with something like ultimate demon...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7955784].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Boricua
            To my amaze folks keep loving the glorified linking possibility, can't blame you Fred, I had a lifetime license to SeNuke until recently..I loved it because it was so simple to use and VERY user-friendly + I initially saw lots of potential to it long term. Still great linking tool, but if money isn't an issue..that's a different story.

            After lots of debate on this tool lately when it comes to comparing, MikeFr gave you excellent advice. I'm an SeNuke fan no matter the price, but won't be buying it anytime soon as I won't be re-selling services with it anymore.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7955880].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Tee Yup
          Mike,

          Thank you for a very good input.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8362567].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Really depends on what you are planning to do.

    I would also check out Licorne AIO and GSA SER and see if either of those fit into your plans. Both are dirt cheap. Throw in GSA Captcha Breaker and you can save some more money.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7955731].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nightrider85
    Originally Posted by fredp View Post

    Hi folks,
    Which is the best for you?
    I want to give them a try on my 1st/2nd/3rd tiers.
    One is incredibly cheap and the other dramatically expensive that I need some help
    Cheers,
    Fred
    I prefer magic submitter..feel free to watch my video below why I like Magic Submitter...

    And of course SEnuke is an awesome software also....your call
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7956190].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Simin
    SENukeXcr is the Market Leader for SEO Software BAcklinks Automation... It's always better than other else..
    But the price is damn expensive.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7956221].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fredp
    Thanks for all answers, I know it is not such softwares that will rank me on first place but it can automates some tasks for 1st tiers and other tiers strategies...I do SEO for 7 years here in Belgium, so I know what relevant links is and how to do it, thank you
    But for keywords with lots of competition, Such tools can be a great help

    If we compare here :



    SEO link robot seems one of the best in its price-range...
    I can have it for $197 (one time fee) actually...

    As I see Licorne AIO is $150 and not $100 but seems also a very good tool

    So I hesitate between them two...

    Last questions, Are you using a VPS to run your tools? with HMA to avoid footprint? Or are you doing with private proxies?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7956749].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nightrider85
      Originally Posted by fredp View Post

      Thanks for all answers, I know it is not such softwares that will rank me on first place but it can automates some tasks for 1st tiers and other tiers strategies...I do SEO for 7 years here in Belgium, so I know what relevant links is and how to do it, thank you
      But for keywords with lots of competition, Such tools can be a great help

      If we compare here :



      SEO link robot seems the best in its price-range...
      I can have it for $197 (one time fee) actually and I think I will give it a try...

      Last questions, Are you using a VPN to run your tools? with HMA to avoid footprint? Or are you doing with private proxies?
      Perhaps you want to include this in your consideration and hope it helps you making your decision.



      first month trial - $4.95 with limitation but good enough for your familiarization..

      monthly = $67/month
      lifetime license = $1199

      feel free to visit my blog if you want to see detailed review of Magic Submitter..
      I'm using 30 semi-dedicated proxies from buyproxies.org, just $25..HMA is a good choice as well..a lot of people use that actually and it's cheaper...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7956775].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
        Originally Posted by nightrider85 View Post

        Perhaps you want to include this in your consideration and hope it helps you making your decision.



        first month trial - $4.95 with limitation but good enough for your familiarization..

        monthly = $67/month
        lifetime license = $1199

        feel free to visit my blog if you want to see detailed review of Magic Submitter..
        I'm using 30 semi-dedicated proxies from buyproxies.org, just $25..HMA is a good choice as well..a lot of people use that actually and it's cheaper...

        That chart is stupid. It creates nothing but PR 0 and PR n/a links. It doesn't matter what the PR of the homepage is.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7957191].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author nightrider85
          Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

          That chart is stupid. It creates nothing but PR 0 and PR n/a links. It doesn't matter what the PR of the homepage is.
          Thanks for your comment anyway..

          Stupid is a harsh word..and feel free to to comment more and elaborate what your points behind that stupid word dude...

          A lot of people using Magic Submitter (including me), Senuke and Ultimate demon and having good result with all of them based on their dedicated strategies...

          I'm looking forward your wise points on what you just said just know...

          I'm so eager to know WHY ??? WHY ?? WHY ??

          That would help us a lot in this forum...Thanks
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7957315].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
            Originally Posted by nightrider85 View Post

            Thanks for your comment anyway..

            Stupid is a harsh word..and feel free to to comment more and elaborate what your points behind that stupid word dude...

            A lot of people using Magic Submitter (including me), Senuke and Ultimate demon and having good result with all of them based on their dedicated strategies...

            I'm looking forward your wise points on what you just said just know...

            I'm so eager to know WHY ??? WHY ?? WHY ??

            That would help us a lot in this forum...Thanks
            Stupid is not a harsh word. I was actually being nice. How I really feel...

            Charts like that are misleading and a deliberate attempt to take advantage of uneducated newbies by feeding them garbage information. Promoting charts like that just shows either a complete lack of understanding on how PR works or someone who is just trying to use misleading sales tactics to promote a product.

            It has nothing to do with anyone's strategies involving MS, UD, or SEnuke. That chart is complete bullshit. All of the tools create PR 0 and PR n/a links. It does not matter what the PR is of the homepage that they create those links on. PR 9 homepage or a PR 5 homepage... makes no difference. Your link is still PR 0 or PR n/a that you just built.
            Signature
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7957393].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author nightrider85
              Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

              Stupid is not a harsh word. I was actually being nice. How I really feel...

              Charts like that are misleading and a deliberate attempt to take advantage of uneducated newbies by feeding them garbage information. Promoting charts like that just shows either a complete lack of understanding on how PR works or someone who is just trying to use misleading sales tactics to promote a product.

              It has nothing to do with anyone's strategies involving MS, UD, or SEnuke. That chart is complete bullshit. All of the tools create PR 0 and PR n/a links. It does not matter what the PR is of the homepage that they create those links on. PR 9 homepage or a PR 5 homepage... makes no difference. Your link is still PR 0 or PR n/a that you just built.
              Hi,

              Thanks for your reply, that's better dude for me and all of us to know the reason behind it.

              The PR in that chart yes the homepage domain anyway and of course none of seo tool could easily build backlinks at high PR homepage..If there is such tool with their existing list pls let me know...

              So if the homepage is high PR doesn't that mean we are building the backlinks at good website..??

              Of course the URLs PR is 0 or n/a but still we are building the backlinks at the trusted and indexed domain name...

              Hi PR domain means that domain name has high authority..isn't it?

              So doesn't that chart show us from big overview bout the existing platforms that are currently available at Magic Submitter and what kind of platform and backlinks type we could build?

              Hurm..perhaps I should change the title soon, I have to admit that's my wrong...

              Anyway if my chart looks like that stupid I'm sorry.

              My intention just to share and help our friend here to make his choice here..

              best regards,
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7957531].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author muneer195
    Banned
    Hi, nuke is great. Don't even think of somethine else
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7956844].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fredp
    Originally Posted by mfred90 View Post

    Senuke Xcr is best........!!!!
    Best maybe but so expensive in comparison with other tools that do the same =]

    I think I will give a try to Licorne AIO as it has also proxy harversting tool included.

    Is somebody has got link to a coupon for it?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7957216].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardcorenuker
    senuke works like magic. try gsa ser too. i use both with a lot of success
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7957615].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Msaeed
    Lol too many people jumping on the bandwagon.

    I don't think anyone using solely any of these so called seo tools is ranking for any kind of competitive keywords.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7957640].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shanrocks1985
    Hi,

    Well i never use any software for website promotion or anything , but i will try SENUKE , I have heard lot about it. Its now time to try ..
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7957645].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author extremeboy
    No one Can beat in SenukeX in Social network it's expensive though but still effective

    Buy some other Softs for support your backlinks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7958299].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andishm
    I use,
    For Tier 1 - Magic Submitter, Money Robot Submitter
    Tier 2 - Senukex, GSA SER, Article Kevo and others...
    Signature
    Backup.Countryâ„¢ - Automated cloud backups for PC, Laptop & Servers
    Logon to https://backup.country/
    31% Off Coupon code: WORLDBACKUPDAY
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8362834].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author loads16017
    my choice is always Senuke Xcr. Try it once. you will never disappoint.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8363404].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author andishm
      Originally Posted by loads16017 View Post

      my choice is always Senuke Xcr. Try it once. you will never disappoint.
      SEO is everyone;s own theory So if that works for you then you shall ofcourse use it. However for me high pr contextial websites for backlink matters for Tier1 more and which are what missing in that software.
      Signature
      Backup.Countryâ„¢ - Automated cloud backups for PC, Laptop & Servers
      Logon to https://backup.country/
      31% Off Coupon code: WORLDBACKUPDAY
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8363558].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seoace
    Definitely SenukeXCR just because it has been constantly updated + I'm not even sure if the developers of SEO Link Robot is still updating the software or not.
    Signature
    Who else needs a SEO Client Dashboard for their SEO services ?
    Let your clients monitor their SEO campaigns (Rankings, Backlinks and Work Done)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8364377].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author durrugigi
    I will go with Senuke Xcr. Yes, there are alternatives but have you used them? I used many tools over time and when it comes to spending my time to accomplish a task I could only trust Senuke...

    I don't know how SEOLR fares now but when I tested it was really buggy...With time and developer dedication it might be a reliable and useful tool but I have to check it again to confirm that, maybe other members can probably tell more about it...

    As I mentioned, I value my time and considering this Senuke Xcr is not that expensive - I can rely on it to do what I want and I don't need to babysit it once it's set up. My $.002
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8364470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bluecoyotemedia
    anyone interested in a 1 computer lifetime license can pm me because i have a lifetime and only use 2 of 3

    eddie
    Signature

    Skunkworks: noun. informal.

    A clandestine group operating without any external intervention or oversight. Such groups achieve significant breakthroughs rarely discussed in public because they operate "outside the box".
    https://short-stuff.com/-Mjk0fDExOA==

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8364513].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ItsChrissy
      I have a full lifetime licence of SEO Link Robot Pro to sell if anyone's interested for $200 which is less than the current price of annual. Selling simply because I haven't done any SEO in a long time since starting with videos instead.

      Thanks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8370693].message }}

Trending Topics