Looking for Guest Blogging Service/Resellers - Any advice/recommendations would be appreciated

66 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Guess the title says it all...

We are in need of someone who can find niche-relevant guest blogging opportunities and seal the deal.

Must be able to do bulk work and handle any niche.

Please either point me in the right direction (WFH section?) or PM me with your pricing structures like:

Price per blog post? Price for PR? However your structure works, we want to hear from you.

Thanks in advance,
Adam
#advice or recommendations #appreciated #blogging #guest #service or resellers
  • Profile picture of the author hirechrisgunn
    Hey Adam,

    This is exactly what my company does. We focus on creating quality posts and put them on non-networked blogs. We do "real" guest blogging. Our minimum blog PR would be a strong PR3, but we really prefer to focus on sites PR4+.

    We can handle bulk work, and we'd be happy to partner up with you if that would be something you're looking for.

    Our prices vary based on amount purchased, so you should check out our site to find out more information. You can also PM me back or email me at chris@guestpostsharks.com

    You can check out our WSO thread here: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...st-sharks.html

    I'm looking forward to talking with you further.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8187332].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author flipfire
    http://www.guestpostingservice.co.uk/

    I've had some great results using these.

    (I'm not affiliated with them in any terms)

    Regards,

    Lee
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8187343].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author patadeperro
      Originally Posted by flipfire View Post

      Guest Posting Services UK - Guest Blog Posting Service | Blogger Outreach

      I've had some great results using these.

      (I'm not affiliated with them in any terms)

      Regards,

      Lee
      Originally Posted by hirechrisgunn View Post

      Hey Adam,

      This is exactly what my company does. We focus on creating quality posts and put them on non-networked blogs. We do "real" guest blogging. Our minimum blog PR would be a strong PR3, but we really prefer to focus on sites PR4+.

      We can handle bulk work, and we'd be happy to partner up with you if that would be something you're looking for.

      Our prices vary based on amount purchased, so you should check out our site to find out more information. You can also PM me back or email me at chris@guestpostsharks.com

      You can check out our WSO thread here: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...st-sharks.html

      I'm looking forward to talking with you further.

      Hey guys can you hit me up with prices please I am interested in buying posts on dating/adult related blogs please, I need quality and quantity.

      Cheers.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8191931].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hirechrisgunn
    Yeah - the only problem with guestpostingservice.co.uk is that the forum is discussing Quality Guest Blogging. They may put out decent content depending on the subject, but they only focus on PR1+ blogs. Anybody can do this.

    The quality isn't just in the content, but in the level of website that you get the post placed on. We focus on a minimum of a strong PR3 and focus on PR4+ with high-quality content 1000-1250 words.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8190497].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      If SEO haven does not mind could someone post the going rate for a guest blog PR3 and up
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8190555].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author danparks
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        If SEO haven does not mind could someone post the going rate for a guest blog PR3 and up
        And if you do quote a rate, it would be helpful to also include a mention of how long the post will stay on that PRX page. If a post goes on a PR3 page, great. If it "rolls off" that page in a couple of days, not so great...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8192175].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by hirechrisgunn View Post

      Yeah - the only problem with guestpostingservice.co.uk is that the forum is discussing Quality Guest Blogging. They may put out decent content depending on the subject, but they only focus on PR1+ blogs. Anybody can do this..

      Turn off. Putting down your competitor down by name and claiming anyone can do what they do makes you sound desperate to get clients here
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8190564].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author hirechrisgunn
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        Turn off. Putting down your competitor down by name and claiming anyone can do what they do makes you sound desperate to get clients here
        First - I'm not putting down a competitor because the wf member that suggested them said that he was not affiliated with them. And yes, anyone can guest post. The reason that the service is available is because it saves people time. Just like cleaning...anyone can clean. People hire cleaners because it saves them time and energy. Same thing here...

        Seond - I merely stated that the quality put out is not limited to the content. You can have the most amazing post ever written in internet history...put it on a PR1, and you may as well have saved your time. Put it on a PR4 with comments and traffic, the game changes.

        All I'm merely stating is that you can't put well-done, quality guest blogging into the same box as regular guest blogging. It's not cut and dry, all the same. No one can argue this. This is no way puts my competitor down. It takes the approach and says that they can't slap "quality" onto their name because they sacrifice their quality for quantity. The quantity comes because anyone can post on a PR1. PR6s change the game, the market, and the approaches that come as a result...hence the prices.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8190646].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
          Originally Posted by hirechrisgunn View Post

          First - I'm not putting down a competitor because the wf member that suggested them said that he was not affiliated with them.
          I said nothing about member I said competitor. They are a competitor of yours so the point stands.


          All I'm merely stating is that you can't put well-done, quality guest blogging into the same box as regular guest blogging. It's not cut and dry, all the same. No one can argue this. This is no way puts my competitor down.
          PR1+ can mean PR2s PR 3s Pr 4s even PR6s so no one can argue that saying PR1+ instantly (cut and dry) means low quality. PR1+ only states a minimum and a range.

          The quantity comes because anyone can post on a PR1
          PR1 is not PR1+. PR1+ signifies a range anywhere from 1-7 (more but unlikely). You are misrepresenting what your competitor offers and thats why for me at least its a big turn off.
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8190726].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
            Still would like to know and anyone can answer whats the going rate for a guest blog PR3 and up. Plus I take it, for like a blog, people are going off the home page PR since a new blog post would either roll off the page eventually or start of as PR n/a
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8190767].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Icematikx
              Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

              Still would like to know and anyone can answer whats the going rate for a guest blog PR3 and up. Plus I take it, for like a blog, people are going off the home page PR since a new blog post would either roll off the page eventually or start of as PR n/a
              Entirely depends. I've been paid $50 in the past for a blog post on one of my PR4 domains.
              Signature

              Just got back from a #BrightonSEO. I was given room 404 in the hotel I stayed at. Couldn’t find it anywhere!

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8191088].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author hirechrisgunn
              Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

              Still would like to know and anyone can answer whats the going rate for a guest blog PR3 and up. Plus I take it, for like a blog, people are going off the home page PR since a new blog post would either roll off the page eventually or start of as PR n/a
              The prices vary. You can go to some sites and pay $15 depending on how many you buy. There are some that charge $250. It comes down to the type of PR3+ that you're going after (just a site, a site with good comments, subscribers & interaction) and the quality of the content being put out.

              In most cases, guest posting and guest blogging sites bring the average prices down based on how many you purchase.

              IMO if you're in that $60-$100 range for a well-written PR3/4/5, you're purchasing a service/product that is worth your money and worth their time to put in the effort required to get your post on that type of a site.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8191443].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                Originally Posted by hirechrisgunn View Post

                IMO if you're in that $60-$100 range for a well-written PR3/4/5, you're purchasing a service/product that is worth your money and worth their time to put in the effort required to get your post on that type of a site.
                You could buy an entire aged domain for that price and still have money to get a "well written" article
                Signature

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8191485].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author yukon
                Banned
                Originally Posted by hirechrisgunn View Post

                The prices vary. You can go to some sites and pay $15 depending on how many you buy. There are some that charge $250. It comes down to the type of PR3+ that you're going after (just a site, a site with good comments, subscribers & interaction) and the quality of the content being put out.

                In most cases, guest posting and guest blogging sites bring the average prices down based on how many you purchase.

                IMO if you're in that $60-$100 range for a well-written PR3/4/5, you're purchasing a service/product that is worth your money and worth their time to put in the effort required to get your post on that type of a site.
                Your sig/site says $68.50 (each) when buying bulk (31 post), that's $2,123.50 for 31 backlinks.

                Do people really buy that?

                Not a flame, just asking...
                Signature
                Hi
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8191529].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                  I absolutely, fundamentally disagree with your mentality on the PR1+ issue. Yes, it could mean that you could get placed on a PR6. PR1+ doesn't specify. It would be unwise though to think that you would get anything above the minimum, however, because when a company places their minimum as rock bottom as you can possibly go, what could that possibly say about the effort they are going to put out?
                  Thing is when I go to your site I am having a hard time finding ANY promise of PR or DA. So using your logic there I would be unwise to think I would get even as high as PR1s. So you are ripping your competitor for stating minimum PR and Da and you have stated no minimum whatsoever. :rolleyes:
                  Signature

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8191562].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author hirechrisgunn
                    Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                    Thing is when I go to your site I am having a hard time finding ANY promise of PR or DA. So using your logic there I would be unwise to think I would get even as high as PR1s. So you are ripping your competitor for stating minimum PR and Da and you have stated no minimum whatsoever. :rolleyes:
                    Really? Are we looking at the same site? The FAQ page has an explicit paragraph dedicated to PR. You just won't quit...will you?
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8191826].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author hirechrisgunn
                  Originally Posted by yukon View Post

                  Your sig/site says $68.50 (each) when buying bulk (31 post), that's $2,123.50 for 31 backlinks.

                  Do people really buy that?

                  Not a flame, just asking...
                  It's technically 62 because you get two links for most posts unless you are allowed by the site owner to throw in more into the content (which is unusual for higher PRed blogs).

                  Yes we do get that because you've got to understand that the content is different, and we don't mess around with lower-end sites. There are certain companies in niches that spend 10k+ monthly for their SEO. We get a nice chunk of the SEO because they know it's worth it.

                  Guest blogging is long term. This is the key, and this is why people want it. It's not because Matt Cutts says it is (as if he's 100% truthful with everything he speaks).

                  You've also got to understand one more thing. It's easy to post on a PR1, 2, or 3. It just is. You write a decent post, put it up on one of your network's pre-chosen blogs, and now you have a post. It's not that simple with quality work. You have to have knowledge on the issues being discussed. You have to present quality, informative, credibility-building content. Then you have to spend 2-4 hours researching, contacting blogs...waiting. Remember these blogs have to be found because you're doing organic, whitehat SEO...not networked, biased guest posting. You have to interact with your customers with spotless customer service. After all, they're expecting heavy, quality interaction for their quality post and price paid. By the time we do our own posts and marketing, does $68.50 a post sound really, really high when many networked guest blogging companies in the same category are charging about $45-$60 to get you in the PR1-3 range? You may like the price, but the network doesn't necessarily put you on the right sites for your site.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8191887].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                    Originally Posted by hirechrisgunn View Post

                    Really? Are we looking at the same site? The FAQ page has an explicit paragraph dedicated to PR
                    Yeah really. When I provide a PR service I put it on the sales page but hey if you think its good sales practice to have your visitors search around for one of your main selling points - um good luck with that

                    You just won't quit...will you?
                    Nope Welcome to WF

                    Originally Posted by hirechrisgunn View Post

                    There are certain companies in niches that spend 10k+ monthly for their SEO. We get a nice chunk of the SEO because they know it's worth it.
                    Only its not. since for your competitor you claim that you can only count on the lowest promised PR that would be 31 PR3 link sources for over $2000 Stick a little cash on that (or take a little less domains) and they would own the entire domains themselves not just a blog post.

                    Plus you still haven't answered what the PR is on the page the blog is posted on.
                    Signature

                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8191941].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author hirechrisgunn
            Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

            I said nothing about member I said competitor. They are a competitor of yours so the point stands.


            PR1+ can mean PR2s PR 3s Pr 4s even PR6s so no one can argue that saying PR1+ instantly (cut and dry) means low quality. PR1+ only states a minimum and a range.


            PR1 is not PR1+. PR1+ signifies a range anywhere from 1-7 (more but unlikely). You are misrepresenting what your competitor offers and thats why for me at least its a big turn off.
            You didn't say anything about member, and I didn't make my point clear. As far as a company that sells "high quality" guest posts, the competitor cannot sell one thing and the customer have full confidence that they would do the other. They can't sell a PR1 or PR1+ and put it into a category that is considered "high quality." It's not possible...hence my comment about not being able to put guest blogging into a singular box. Not all guest blogging is the same.

            I absolutely, fundamentally disagree with your mentality on the PR1+ issue. Yes, it could mean that you could get placed on a PR6. PR1+ doesn't specify. It would be unwise though to think that you would get anything above the minimum, however, because when a company places their minimum as rock bottom as you can possibly go, what could that possibly say about the effort they are going to put out?

            It is not possible to have high quality when you offer low quality in the same package as high quality. Now, if they segregated the packages based on level of PR on their site, then it would be a different approach which would void this conversation. Many companies offer low, medium, and high quality packages which is perfectly fine because they understand the difference in qualities of guest blogging. You absolutely cannot purchase from a site that sells PR1+ posts and expect the same quality output as someone who is able to legitimately get posts placed on a good quality PR4, 5, 6, 7, non-networked site. This is why they charge the lower prices that they do (to somewhat touch on the price-per-PR question.

            I do not believe that I am misrepresenting what the competitor offers at the end of the day. A plus sign is not going to give you the confidence that you are receiving quality posts for your dollar. I am discussing the subject of "high-quality" posts, not average articles. I said it before and I'll say it again: They may put out decent content depending on the subject. But where is the confidence in that? As a customer, turned off or not, you should have confidence that you are buying the best product/service, a better product/service, or a different kind of product/service when you purchase (if that's what you're looking for). At the end of the day, however, if you want the most bang for your buck, you need to focus on putting out quality content on quality blogs. Its poor guest posting that is going to make guest blogging more difficult for people down the road.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8191429].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
              Originally Posted by hirechrisgunn View Post

              You didn't say anything about member
              Good so we finally agree :rolleyes:


              It is not possible to have high quality when you offer low quality in the same package as high quality
              Who made that rule up and why?

              A plus sign is not going to give you the confidence that you are receiving quality posts for your dollar.
              Neither will stating a high PR. When you talk about PR what are your talking about anyway? New posts are PR N/A. The home page or category page might be a PR4 but unless the post is going to stick on that page the PR is deceptive. So sure you can get a crappy link on a PR 4 even PR 6 home page site if it ends up over time being buried far away from the page with the advertised PR.

              $60-$100 for that? No thanks.
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8191477].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author loo1
    What is the footprint to sreach them in google?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8191710].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nik0
    Banned
    $90 for a PR3+ post hmmm. I can buy 2 PR3 domains for that price, where I get to keep all of the juice only for me.

    Or I can order a package of myself of 15 high PR blog posts that includes 3 PR5 posts, 6 PR4 posts and 6 PR3 posts, I seriously wonder what's more effective, 1 PR3 link from a niche relevant ranking site or 15 links with a higher PR break down from non related non ranking sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8192513].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

      Or I can order a package of myself of 15 high PR blog posts that includes 3 PR5 posts, 6 PR4 posts and 6 PR3 posts.

      The problem with all these services including your is that they are essentially a month or less rentals. Anywhere from days to weeks to a month and all these links roll right of the high PR page and into oblivion PR N/A or PR zero pages.

      This is great for the sellers to advertise their great PR services but not so great for the customers.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8192605].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nik0
        Banned
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        The problem with all these services including your is that they are essentially a month or less rentals. Anywhere from days to weeks to a month and all these links roll right of the high PR page and into oblivion PR N/A or PR zero pages.

        This is great for the sellers to advertise their great PR services but not so great for the customers.
        You are ignoring the fact that the categories also get juice so when a post gets published then 3 links are created:

        - from the homepage PR4
        - from the category page PR2 or PR3
        - the actual post url PR n/a

        It's true that it rolls off the homepage after a couple of weeks (depending on the service).

        However when there are 20 category pages that means that it stays 20 times as long on the category page. So in case of 1 month on homepage it equals 20 months on the PR2/PR3 category page. That's almost like a permanent PR2/PR3 link for the price of a blog post.

        If that wasn't the case the rankings would drop like a brick and I wouldn't keep much customers, but with a long enough time on homepage and thus on juicy category pages the rankings hardly drop, if at all. I'm not the only one that observed that with 100's of clients. Dan from the FCS forum confirmed that lately as well.

        In case of services like BMR/ALN in the past it's a bit of a different story as there the post stays 1-2 days on the homepage if you're lucky so that would be like 1 month on the category pages and then you need new juice again to compensate.

        Getting stable rankings for a year or longer for a one time price of $6/post is definitely a good deal, the main reason why I continiously expand my network so that I can keep up with several weeks on the homepage, and thus more then a year on category level.

        Obvious this does require a decent setup of categories.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8193143].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
          Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

          You are ignoring the fact that the categories also get juice so when a post gets published then 3 links are created:
          I'm not ignoring anything. Category pages can roll off too but seriously do sellers advertise PR2 links when they are talking about PR4 and PR5 links? Nope. They are advertising home page and it rolls right off in no time. Plus lets face it for the low prices some providers charge they intend to make it up in volume so theres no guarantee the category pages will not roll of in no time either (given how many Imers are in the same niches).

          That's almost like a permanent PR2/PR3 link for the price of a blog post.
          Who you kidding? Some services have 50, 100 or hundreds of users so unless theres some really unique categories (And the sellers to maximize profit would
          create the more popular ones) theres no wau even the PR3 or PR3 links stay put

          If that wasn't the case the rankings would drop like a brick and I wouldn't keep much customers,
          NOt necessarily because in many serps the full PR 4 or PR5 link was not what was required to rank anyway. With all due respect to Dan BMR users pointed out on many occasions before BMR was deindexed that in fact YES in order to get lasting results they had to keep posting new articles.

          In case of services like BMR/ALN in the past it's a bit of a different story as there the post stays 1-2 days on the homepage if you're lucky so that would be like 1 month on the category pages and then you need new juice again to compensate.
          How is it a different story? Yes BMR had ton loads of customers but they also had a massive network. You can get the roll with a smaller network and less customers the same way. All depends on the size of the network to the number of users

          Getting stable rankings for a year or longer for a one time price of $6/post is
          I have no way of knowing how long your links stay put but my point was not to focus on your service anyway . I merely pointed out that ALL services advertise their home page PR and in fact almost no customer gets it for any solid length of time. Now if they were advertised as PR2 or PR3 links then I wouldn't have anything to say.
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8198483].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author nik0
            Banned
            Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

            I'm not ignoring anything. Category pages can roll off too but seriously do sellers advertise PR2 links when they are talking about PR4 and PR5 links? Nope. They are advertising home page and it rolls right off in no time. Plus lets face it for the low prices some providers charge they intend to make it up in volume so theres no guarantee the category pages will not roll of in no time either (given how many Imers are in the same niches).
            Yes you are ignoring the facts so don't start to deny it now.

            You said they roll straight into oblivions PR n/a pages, no matter if they stay days or weeks on the homepage while that is completely incorrect and you know that yourself as well. Now you already confirm that you ignored it cause now all of a sudden you start to rant about PR2 links instead of PR n/a or PR0.

            Besides that, people are smart enough to realize that you can't have a perm PR3-4-5 link for as cheap as $0,10 or $6/post as such domain on it self would already cost in the range of $50-400,-. With 15 OBL, like I maintain that would come down to 15* $6= $80,-, that doesn't even cover the domain purchase on average, let alone the recurring domain renewals and hosting costs.


            Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

            Who you kidding? Some services have 50, 100 or hundreds of users so unless theres some really unique categories (And the sellers to maximize profit would
            create the more popular ones) theres no wau even the PR2 or PR3 links stay put
            Some people will end up in more used categories and stay there shorter, others are more lucky to stay longer, simple as that. In the near future I personally plan to design my categories in a different way so that it gets divided more equally, for example categories based on the archive structure or main categories that are more used in different words.


            Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

            NOt necessarily because in many serps the full PR 4 or PR5 link was not what was required to rank anyway. With all due respect to Dan BMR users pointed out on many occasions before BMR was deindexed that in fact YES in order to get lasting results they had to keep posting new articles.
            As long as they don't rank #1 the PR4-PR5 will never be enough. And no link supplier guarantees that they will rank #1 after the purchase of some package.

            Yes BMR users obvious pointed that out when their link stays 1 or 2 days on the homepage and with a little luck 2-3 weeks on the category page. Completely different then what I was saying where the links stay 3-4 weeks on the homepage and more then a year on category level (on average).

            Me and Dan were talking about sites where we only post like 15-20 times a month. You are comparing apples with pears.


            Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

            How is it a different story? Yes BMR had ton loads of customers but they also had a massive network. You can get the roll with a smaller network and less customers the same way. All depends on the size of the network to the number of users
            Lol you just keep on comparing a network that receives 200-300 posts per month per site to a network that receives 15-20 posts per month, as that's what I was talking about in my last post.


            Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

            I have no way of knowing how long your links stay put but my point was not to focus on your service anyway.
            Then don't mention my service in your rant post, by saying: "including yours"
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8198846].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
              Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

              Yes you are ignoring the facts so don't start to deny it now.

              You said they roll straight into oblivions PR n/a pages, no matter if they stay days or weeks on the homepage while that is completely incorrect and you know that yourself as well.
              Nope. I don't . Don't go thinking you can mind read now. Category pages roll off just like home pages. The point stands. Get upset all you want.

              Now you already confirm that you ignored it cause now all of a sudden you start to rant about PR2 links instead of PR n/a or PR0.
              LOL. No I didn't. You brought up PR2 and Pr3 links and I answered you according to what you brought up. Like I said category pages can roll off into oblivion too. The thing with guest posting (surprise! the subject of the OP) is that when its done on real blogs it isn't being bumped down by the next customer in que. Comparing that to a blog network where package fulfillments are just dropping post after post isn't a good comparison no matter what you claim.

              Besides that, people are smart enough to realize that you can't have a perm PR3-4-5 link for as cheap as $0,10 or $6/post as such domain on it self would already cost in the range of $50-400,-
              Well thats you as a seller. Plenty of people don't think hey I am buying a PR5 link but next week it will be a PR2. I'm by no means saying you are the only one but the standard practice isn't really totally above board to the newbie. Shucks in some scenarios the real blog has a category page that has direct exterior links giving it PR.

              Yes BMR users obvious pointed that out when their link stays 1 or 2 days on the homepage and with a little luck 2-3 weeks on the category page. Completely different then what I was saying where the links stay 3-4 weeks on the homepage and more then a year on category level (on average).
              That may be true and it might not be true. Its the claim of a seller. Point being in all these cases theres nothing to say it will actually be so and its still not whats advertised no matter how upset you get. thats just a fact.

              Me and Dan were talking about sites where we only post like 15-20 times a month. You are comparing apples with pears.
              Dan can speak for himself but he said she said isn't even something worthy of me discussing.

              Lol you just keep on comparing a network that receives 200-300 posts per month per site to a network that receives 15-20 posts per month, as that's what I was talking about in my last post.
              What part of logic don't you get NIk. Its not how many posts a network gets. Its also the size of it. BMR was huge. I know you are just dying to make this into us talking about just your service so you can pimp it to death but I always did and have talked about the general trend in the market and the services mentioned. Yours is just one in a sea of them.

              Then don't mention my service in your rant post, by saying: "including yours"
              You brought your own service up in a thread (as you always do non stop) and if you do then you will just have to live with comments on it. At the end of the day the roll off the advertised page is something never told to newbs. You are not the only one but yeah - including yours. Don't have a heart attack now.
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199064].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author nik0
                Banned
                EDIT: Double post cause of server 500 error.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199100].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                  Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

                  You keep avoiding it don't you. You say they go within days up until weeks from a PR4 homepage to a PR n/a page. While I said they stay on PR2+ pages for over a year. Totally different story. Really that hard to understand?
                  You could SAY they stay five years. you get a few hundred extra custimers you turn them away? :rolleyes: Point being none of these service including your own have anything to say the links won't go into oblivion rolling right off the page.

                  I had to bring it up cause you came up with lies about straight to a PR n/a or PR0 page.
                  sigh...... no lies. They all do roll into N/A pages. undeniable. So in your case after advertising a guest post to a PR5 page they get a Pr2 before it goes to an N/A? fine. However given enough customers in that niche who knows how fast they go even after that? I saw no guarantees. Did I miss them?

                  Oh guest posts are not being bumped down by the next customers in que? If they sell once they wouldn't sell twice? And does the blog it self not publish posts on a regular base that bumps the bought one down?
                  You are completely lost off in your little world. Guest posts need not be for payment and no they need not have a cue of like 1500 customers like you just CLAIMED. So yes its entirely possible on a real blog that the post will stay put in the category and the CATEGORY page may even already be a PR4 page where the link will not troll of for a very long time.

                  You are way too funny
                  Your knowledge of guest posting is hilarious


                  What part of logic do you not understand to realize that the size of a network is irrelevant to how many posts each website receives per month?
                  speaking of hilarity . Of course its relevant. the larger network need not use as high a percentage of the network to fulfill the customers order. You can have a hundred customers on a ten domain network and every month the domains are going to get a hundred posts to fulfill a ten link package for those customers but if the network is a 100 site network with the same package of ten it will be only be ten posts per website. Basic maths.

                  And nope, these posts are not meant to pimp my service, you use that as an excuse cause I point out your flawed thinking.
                  Like how you blew me away with you appreciation for basic maths
                  Signature

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199161].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author nik0
                    Banned
                    Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                    You could SAY they stay five years. you get a few hundred extra custimers you turn them away? :rolleyes: Point being none of these service including your own have anything to say the links won't go into oblivion rolling right off the page.
                    Mr. Anthony, who controls my network? Do I do that or do you do that?

                    Cause I think you agree that I'm in control, then I should know how many sites I have and how many blog posts we write for it each month right? I mean I pay a guy to write all those posts and I know how much money I send him so the math is pretty easy.

                    Lets say for the ease of calculation that I have 100 sites, and I have 1500 blog posts, isn't that 15 posts per site? Or 30 days on homepage? With 20 categories that comes down to 20*30 days on category level on average or in other words 600 days, that's over a year.

                    So I guess I have to say if they go into oblivion or not, it's all simple math Mike and still you act like the sites theirselves are in control.

                    If I have 40 extra clients, then I need to buy 40 more domains, simple as that, that's why I don't mention 30 days anymore but instead several weeks as I don't know how many new monthly clients I will receive. Still even if my client count would double in a certain month then it would still be on average 300 days on category level. Again very far from days up until a month and then into PR n/a like you mentioned.


                    Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                    sigh...... no lies. They all do roll into N/A pages. undeniable. So in your case after advertising a guest post to a PR5 page they get a Pr2 before it goes to an N/A? fine. However given enough customers in that niche who knows how fast they go even after that? I saw no guarantees. Did I miss them?
                    Yep they roll into N/A but you say within a month, I say after a year, so you lied about my service. And still you keep on denying that you lied and claiming that I'm lost in my little world. Really???.


                    Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                    You are completely lost off in your little world. Guest posts need not be for payment and no they need not have a cue of like 1500 customers like you just CLAIMED. So yes its entirely possible on a real blog that the post will stay put in the category and the CATEGORY page may even already be a PR4 page where the link will not troll of for a very long time.
                    My sites also have categories that are less used and that can be PR3, PR4 or PR5 depending on the PR of the root domain. So same story applies there. Exactly the point that you are not able to understand but you do understand it very well when it's about guest post websites. You lost all common sense in this thread.

                    Who cares if guest posts are for payment or not, this is about blog posts that get added to sites, or posts from the site owner itself. Posts that bump down other posts is what all this is about.


                    Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                    speaking of hilarity . Of course its relevant. the larger network need not use as high a percentage of the network to fulfill the customers order. You can have a hundred customers on a ten domain network and every month the domains are going to get a hundred posts to fulfill a ten link package for those customers but if the network is a 100 site network with the same package of ten it will be only be ten posts per website. Basic maths.
                    Kudos for you to know that 1000/100 = 10.

                    Not sure why you mention it though as I already talked about the same ratio.

                    1000/100 is not the same ratio as 10/100, just thought I would explain it once again for you cause I think you looked a little to deep into your glass. 9 PM at your place right, a few glasses of whine too much at dinner perhaps?
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199191].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author godoveryou
                      Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

                      Maybe you should leave the booze for what it is Mike cause you are sinking deeper and deeper from week to week. Last year many of your posts still made sense.
                      Hey...if anyone is leaving booze, leave it for me.

                      It's Friday night and we are all on WoFo... I mean, who of us can be too proud?

                      Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

                      Customers agree with things that they aren't aware of and get ripped off hugely at the end of the day.
                      Think pawnbrokers, payday loans, check cashing.... SEO is really no different but IT IS STILL THE CONSUMERS FAULT.
                      Signature
                      Don't Know Me? - Read my interview at Matthewwoodward.co.uk
                      http://www.godoveryou.com/
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199197].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author nik0
                        Banned
                        Originally Posted by godoveryou View Post

                        Hey...if anyone is leaving booze, leave it for me.

                        It's Friday night and we are all on WoFo... I mean, who of us can be too proud?



                        Think pawnbrokers, payday loans, check cashing.... SEO is really no different but IT IS STILL THE CONSUMERS FAULT.
                        It's saturday morning here

                        SEO allows for much larger rip offs then most other business services, that's what makes the difference.
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199202].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                      Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

                      Mr. Anthony, who controls my network? Do I do that or do you do that?

                      Cause I think you agree that I'm in control, then I should know how many sites I have and how many blog posts we write for it each month right?
                      all immaterial. Thing is unless you promise it its just a claim. You could get busier tomorrow and then what? I asked before where do you guarantee this. Honest question. I don't study your offers. wheres the indicator in your offer details where the links will stay on PR3 pages for a year.

                      Yep they roll into N/A but you say within a month, I say after a year
                      , so you lied about my service. And still you keep on denying that you lied and claiming that I'm lost in my little world.
                      Yep cause so far the only rebuttal is your claim. Its not even in writing that I can see. point it out to me. If you have that guarantee then I might be mistaken

                      Who cares if guest posts are for payment or not, this is about blog posts that get added to sites, or posts from the site owner itself. Posts that bump down other posts is what all this is about.
                      Sigh...... Think for a change. Organically webmasters not selling their guest post generally do a lot less than a webmaster wanting to make money off each post. You can whine to the cows come home a package seller is going to be bumping down posts a WHOLE LOT more than a webmaster just liking a piece of content and posting a guest blog for free
                      Signature

                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199342].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                    You do the same thing by talking down everyone's service, just to pimp the service in your signature that is in your opinion superior to anyone elses services
                    Sigh. No I didn't. I merely pointed out a common practice that bugs the life out of you is in fact true. Pages roll off the advertised Pr page

                    while in fact it's artificially created domains that used to be PR1-PR2 with extreme poor link profiles (that's why no one picked them up in the first places) and thus they are much much weaker then legitly bought domains that have high PR links in place for ages.
                    and um where in my sales copy did I ever hide that they were built up? and no if a domain gets Pr5 and PR6 links they are not weak. You believe in links needing to be in place for ages? Thats you. I don't. As a matter of fact when I analyze a domain as long as I think the links will stick and remain I don't care about their age.


                    Funny enough you even blame others for selling a service that they have no control over
                    where? Roll is completely in the control of the seller whatever are you talking about? Now if you said that Google adjusted PR on you then hey I would hear you . Seen that happen but this has to do with rolling. not google . simple

                    while you are for the full 100% dependent on Google giving it the PR that you think it deserves.
                    Yep. Every domain seller even if they don't build up sites is subject to Google thats the first true thing you have said. sad thing is you could buy a domain today that says PR5 and tomorrow an update might give it a PR4. I can send PR5 and PR6 links and they not show up in PR for awhile. Google does what it wants including not updating for like five months.

                    but umm what does this have to do with guest blogs and that they roll of the page?

                    aaaaahh I know..........

                    this has to do with the threat that you sent me by PM implying if I said anything you took as disparaging about a service you offered you would go after my offers.

                    well heres the thing Nik. A) I don't do too well with threats B) Anyone could read and see me mentioning all the services that roll off the page not just you and yes they do roll

                    Now as anyone can see I made a general statement about what they all have in common and makes them distinct from organic guest blogging. They roll and yes your does as well as you already admitted

                    first by admitting the fact that they end up on PR2 pages after some time
                    I can't admit to any fact based on your say so. If you claim that then claim it but if you don't guarantee that anywhere there was no reason for me to admit anything. I merely the pointed out regardless that it still rolls off the advertised page. I have said repeatedly that its no different than any other service of its kind. I am not singling you out.

                    Anyway, keep taking shots Mike and I hope for you the Google PR update comes very soon so that you can deliver your clients what you promised them. I know of at least one that didn't receive what him was promised in the 3-4 months time frame.
                    Yes and I know some of your customers who don't think they got what was promised even though that is and was 100% in your control. As you indicated my service hitting a certain pagerank is dependent on Google and how they update their tool bar I can't control the Pr be updated. Roll is in your control.
                    Signature

                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199289].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author nik0
                Banned
                Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                Nope. I don't . Don't go thinking you can mind read now. Category pages roll off just like home pages. The point stands. Get upset all you want.
                You keep avoiding it don't you. You say they go within days up until weeks from a PR4 homepage to a PR n/a page. While I said they stay on PR2+ pages for over a year. Totally different story. Really that hard to understand?


                Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                LOL. No I didn't. You brought up PR2 and Pr3 links and I answered you according to what you brought up. Like I said category pages can roll off into oblivion too. The thing with guest posting (surprise! the subject of the OP) is that when its done on real blogs it isn't being bumped down by the next customer in que. Comparing that to a blog network where package fulfillments are just dropping post after post isn't a good comparison no matter what you claim.
                I had to bring it up cause you came up with lies about straight to a PR n/a or PR0 page.

                Oh guest posts are not being bumped down by the next customers in que? If they sell once they wouldn't sell twice? And does the blog it self not publish posts on a regular base that bumps the bought one down?

                You are way too funny


                Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                Well thats you as a seller. Plenty of people don't think hey I am buying a PR5 link but next week it will be a PR2. I'm by no means saying you are the only one but the standard practice isn't really totally above board to the newbie. Shucks in some scenarios the blog has a category page that has direct exterior links giving it PR.
                Nope, that is based on 1000's of previous customers and as good as zero complains and in case of a mention from someone the explanation has always satisfied them, in case they would've made a huge issue I could've always considered a refund. However that was never needed.

                So based on that data it's safe to assume that people know what they are buying.


                Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                That may be true and it might not be true. Its the claim of a seller. Point being in all these cases theres nothing to say it will actually be so and its still not whats advertised no matter how upset you get. thats just a fact.
                You know, when a service offers permanent PR3+ links and they only stay on the homepage for days up until weeks then it's obvious not as advertised.

                When a service mentions high PR blog posts and the posts show up on the homepage then it is as advertised. And maybe you are not aware of it but blog posts have the tendency to be bumped down by the next blog post. Thought you might not know so just to make you aware of that.


                Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                What part of logic don't you get NIk. Its not how many posts a network gets. Its also the size of it. BMR was huge. I know you are just dying to make this into us talking about just your service so you can pimp it to death but I always did and have talked about the general trend in the market and the services mentioned. Yours is just one in a sea of them.
                What part of logic do you not understand to realize that the size of a network is irrelevant to how many posts each website receives per month?

                And nope, these posts are not meant to pimp my service, you use that as an excuse cause I point out your flawed thinking.


                Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                You brought your own service up in a thread (as you always do non stop) and if you do then you will just have to live with comments on it. At the end of the day the roll off the advertised page is something never told to newbs. You are not the only one but yeah - including yours. Don't have a heart attack now.
                You do the same thing by talking down everyone's service, just to pimp the service in your signature that is in your opinion superior to anyone elses services while in fact it's artificially created domains that used to be PR1-PR2 with extreme poor link profiles (that's why no one picked them up in the first places) and thus they are much much weaker then legitly bought domains that have high PR links in place for ages.

                Funny enough you even blame others for selling a service that they have no control over while you are for the full 100% dependent on Google giving it the PR that you think it deserves. The pot is blaming the kettle or in other words you have no right to speak at all.

                As about my service included, you literally said services where they end up on a PR n/a page within a month. I said that's not the case with my service and I explained you why so you should not've mentioned my service at all.

                Now you already are changing the wording 2 times:

                - first by admitting the fact that they end up on PR2 pages after some time
                - by saying that my service is a roll off service and ignoring the fact about PR n/a.

                Anyway, keep taking shots Mike and I hope for you the Google PR update comes very soon so that you can deliver your clients what you promised them. I know of at least one that didn't receive what him was promised in the 3-4 months time frame.

                Who throws the ball can expect to get him back, simple as that. Mr. Perfect!
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199103].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                  Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

                  Y
                  Anyway, keep taking shots Mike......Who throws the ball can expect to get him back, simple as that. Mr. Perfect!
                  lol this part was soooo rich. especially since we both know just this week I had to tell you to back off from sending me PMs bashing other members for all kinds of things including using their sigs for xrumer affiliate sales. I mean you got to imagine my grin at receiving a PM from nik0 about a member pimping his sig
                  Signature

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199315].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author godoveryou
                    Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                    lol this part was soooo rich. especially since we both know just this week I had to tell you to back off from sending me PMs bashing other members for all kinds of things including using their sigs for xrumer affiliate sales. I mean you got to imagine my grin at receiving a PM from nik0 about a member pimping his sig
                    Oh really? That was you nik?



                    Mike, lets just get this handled now and forward me that PM from him.
                    Signature
                    Don't Know Me? - Read my interview at Matthewwoodward.co.uk
                    http://www.godoveryou.com/
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199323].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                      Originally Posted by godoveryou View Post

                      Mike, lets just get this handled now and forward me that PM from him.
                      LOL...You need better entertainment options for a Friday night GOY. How would you "handle" anything?

                      anyway regardless of issues I have with nik0 I don't roll like that. You would have to be the FBI for me to forward someone else's PM
                      Signature

                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199354].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bambu
    The big boys pay 70 USD and much more for solid guest posts. These are not cheap links and are not meant for the average WaFo micro-niche creator raking in a few bucks a day.

    Yes, it is cheaper to buy a PR3 and drop some content on it, but in the long term, I would rather not worry about hosting and registration fees for only a PR3 (PR5 and up is a different story).

    For my larger proven properties, I gladly pay +70 USD for solid guest post placements on blogs that deliver link juice, traffic, IP diversity, and steady link velocity. It is difficult to achieve all of these things using your own private blog network without breaking the bank and for important projects, I don't want links from your run of the mill blog networks (because 98% are crap).

    Real guest post work is labor intensive and requires a great deal of time to seal the deal. The crap you see being sold here and elsewhere is glorified blog network posting and is not worth the cost of admission.

    I received a SPAM email from Guest Posts Sharks and may test them out in the future. For now, I am testing out a new guest post service that comes highly recommended.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8193059].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hansons
      Originally Posted by Bambu View Post

      The big boys pay 70 USD and much more for solid guest posts. These are not cheap links and are not meant for the average WaFo micro-niche creator raking in a few bucks a day.

      Yes, it is cheaper to buy a PR3 and drop some content on it, but in the long term, I would rather not worry about hosting and registration fees for only a PR3 (PR5 and up is a different story).

      For my larger proven properties, I gladly pay +70 USD for solid guest post placements on blogs that deliver link juice, traffic, IP diversity, and steady link velocity. It is difficult to achieve all of these things using your own private blog network without breaking the bank and for important projects, I don't want links from your run of the mill blog networks (because 98% are crap).

      Real guest post work is labor intensive and requires a great deal of time to seal the deal. The crap you see being sold here and elsewhere is glorified blog network posting and is not worth the cost of admission.

      I received a SPAM email from Guest Posts Sharks and may test them out in the future. For now, I am testing out a new guest post service that comes highly recommended.
      Problem with drop domain name is they have very low DA..
      Signature

      Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
      Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
      Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8193267].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author barry500
        Mike Anthony presents a strong argument - why not just buy aged domains (or find someone who offers such a service ) with some PR - add content and own the site and all future links rather than stay hooked on the IM equivalent of crack cocaine - going back every month for another guest post hit.

        If I can have 5 sites with PR2 for an investment of $300 including content why would I pay the same for 5 guest posts that sit outside of my control?

        Respect that many of these services garner results and like many others I am sure, would love to be educated by way of a cogent reply to the above.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8196994].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author hirechrisgunn
          Originally Posted by barry500 View Post

          Mike Anthony presents a strong argument - why not just buy aged domains (or find someone who offers such a service ) with some PR - add content and own the site and all future links rather than stay hooked on the IM equivalent of crack cocaine - going back every month for another guest post hit.

          If I can have 5 sites with PR2 for an investment of $300 including content why would I pay the same for 5 guest posts that sit outside of my control?

          Respect that many of these services garner results and like many others I am sure, would love to be educated by way of a cogent reply to the above.
          Let me pose a question? Do you really think Google won't see that these sites are all interconnected and devalue them as a result? You are creating your own personal network...it's not organic growth when you keep it in the family. It's the same as creating 5 yahoo answers accounts to keep you on the top. It's not pure whitehat which is what real guest blogging is.

          It's all nice when you want to talk about buying some URLs, make some sites and keep it up monthly. Seriously though? We went from buying a service that is available to help boost linkjuice, traffic and credibility to running multiple blogs and updating them monthly. How does that match up?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8197095].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Bambu
          Add in the cost of hosting and domain name registration year to year and the cost of these 5 X PR2 links adds up.

          Plus, try and add 5 new PR2s to the network every month, to maintain a decent link velocity, and your costs quickly go up. Granted, you are getting links with PR.

          Originally Posted by barry500 View Post

          Mike Anthony presents a strong argument - why not just buy aged domains (or find someone who offers such a service ) with some PR - add content and own the site and all future links rather than stay hooked on the IM equivalent of crack cocaine - going back every month for another guest post hit.

          If I can have 5 sites with PR2 for an investment of $300 including content why would I pay the same for 5 guest posts that sit outside of my control?

          Respect that many of these services garner results and like many others I am sure, would love to be educated by way of a cogent reply to the above.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8197121].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
            Originally Posted by hirechrisgunn View Post

            Let me pose a question? Do you really think Google won't see that these sites are all interconnected and devalue them as a result?
            IF they are set up right then Yes I do think it and so do the hundreds of people with their own private network. I have had none deindexed because the sites are not even on the same servers.


            You are creating your own personal network...it's not organic growth when you keep it in the family. It's the same as creating 5 yahoo answers accounts to keep you on the top. It's not pure whitehat which is what real guest blogging is.
            Sorry what you offer is not white hat. Paid links is not white hat and yes your customers PAY (YOU) to get that link. Its one think if you were doing general SEO but your business model requires payment for each link. There is no way Google considers that organic.

            Look bottom line is if you are guaranteeing each link then the odds are VERY high that some of the sites you guest post either belong to you or there is some payment of some sort to the blog owner. I certainly would never pay someone $2000 up front on the hope that they will be able to secure the advertised links organically. They cannot truly promise what they do not control

            Originally Posted by Bambu View Post

            Add in the cost of hosting and domain name registration year to year and the cost of these 5 X PR2 links adds up.
            $3 dollars a month and seriously if we are talking about PR2s now they are very cheap

            Plus, try and add 5 new PR2s to the network every month, to maintain a decent link velocity, and your costs quickly go up.
            Link velocity is a myth when it comes to PR links within context. Sites are ranking all up and down the serps that have the same amount of links they had last month. The roll off of bought links is far more an issue. When they roll you are going to need to buy links again as well.
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8198540].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goindeep
    Originally Posted by SEO Haven View Post

    Guess the title says it all...

    We are in need of someone who can find niche-relevant guest blogging opportunities and seal the deal.

    Must be able to do bulk work and handle any niche.

    Please either point me in the right direction (WFH section?) or PM me with your pricing structures like:

    Price per blog post? Price for PR? However your structure works, we want to hear from you.

    Thanks in advance,
    Adam
    You asked for advice, so here it is. Dont do guest blogging for SEO. When I guest blog its not for seo purposes.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8197257].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lyanna
    I am also looking for a real guest posting service. Can guest post sharks link us to at least one guest post that they have made?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8197669].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nik0
    Banned
    Besides, in the last year I've sold 1500+ packages of links.

    The times that people e-mailed me that they were confused that the links didn't stay on the homepage I can count on one hand.

    After I responded that it would be impossible for that price cause of domain renewal fees, hosting costs and initial domain purchases (where the latter doesn't even cover the costs cause of the 15 OBL rule) they all responded back to me that it was all fine and understood.

    In other words, you are pointing out an issue that only exists in your head.

    And besides that, SEO costs money, many companies offer ongoing services where their clients have to keep paying so what is wrong that people have to keep buying links or they slowly lose rankings (like with BMR back in the days).

    Maybe you should aim your focus on the real issue's in the SEO world. Professional companies that charge their clients $2000+/month and that remove all of the links and drop like a brick in the ocean when they cancel their contract. Now that is a huge ripoff that happens all the time and that I never ever heard you about.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199039].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

      Besides, in the last year I've sold 1500+ packages of links.
      You proved my point ....roll baby roll

      In other words, you are pointing out an issue that only exists in your head.
      Who are you fooling? half the newbies that sign up for these services don't eve know that its rolled off. Besides, the fact that you had any customer come to you indicates its not in my head. Be sensible.

      And besides that, SEO costs money, many companies offer ongoing services where their clients have to keep paying so what is wrong that people have to keep buying links or they slowly lose rankings (like with BMR back in the days).
      as long as they know upfront nothing. aint that the point?

      Maybe you should aim your focus on the real issue's in the SEO world. Professional companies that charge their clients $2000+/month and that remove all of the links and drop like a brick in the ocean when they cancel their contract. Now that is a huge ripoff that happens all the time and that I never ever heard you about.
      I tell you what? when we have anyone pimping that here then I'll be with you in the charge. meanwhile I don't know of any (sure they exist mind you) so why would I be discussing that?
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199073].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nik0
        Banned
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        Who are you fooling? half the newbies that sign up for these services don't eve know that its rolled off. Besides, the fact that you had any customer come to you indicates its not in my head. Be sensible.
        I already addressed that in my last post.

        It is in your head as the customers that mentioned it make up for only 0,3% of my clients. It's just not only in your head, there are some others as well but 1 out of 300 doesn't make a very strong case does it?

        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        as long as they know upfront nothing. aint that the point?

        I tell you what? when we have anyone pimping that here then I'll be with you in the charge. meanwhile I don't know of any (sure they exist mind you) so why would I be discussing that?
        You know that most offline seo companies don't pimp their services here.

        But as you always like to point out the bad a mention would have been appropriate.

        By only nagging at forum link sellers you make it look like that all the offline seo companies are the correct choice. While they truly rip off clients for many 1000's of dollars.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199118].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

      Maybe you should aim your focus on the real issue's in the SEO world. Professional companies that charge their clients $2000+/month and that remove all of the links and drop like a brick in the ocean when they cancel their contract. Now that is a huge ripoff that happens all the time and that I never ever heard you about.
      It's not a ripoff If the client knows upfront it's part of the agreement for a monthly service.

      If you stop paying your monthly cable TV bill, your not going to be watching TV.
      Signature
      Hi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199089].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nik0
        Banned
        Originally Posted by yukon View Post

        It's not a ripoff If the client knows upfront it's part of the agreement for a monthly service.

        If you stop paying your monthly cable TV bill, your not going to be watching TV.
        Yeah and where do they find those terms, in the small letters of a 30 page agreement? If at all...

        They can very easily say we keep working on your rankings as long as you keep paying us while not making a mention that links will remain after cancellation of the service. Most people will assume the links remain and cause that assumption is so strong most won't even question it but they will feel hugely ripped off once it happens.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199113].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author yukon
          Banned
          Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

          Yeah and where do they find those terms, in the small letters of a 30 page agreement? If at all...

          They can very easily say we keep working on your rankings as long as you keep paying us while not making a mention that links will remain after cancellation of the service. Most people will assume the links remain and cause that assumption is so strong most won't even question it but they will feel hugely ripped off once it happens.
          We can throw out hypothetical ideas all day, in the end either the client agrees to the service or they don't.

          Besides, doesn't matter If you cram the TOS in a clients face or not, look at all the people on this forum that get banned from Adsense for doing things that go against Adsense TOS. Google forces new affiliates to load the TOS page in their browser before submitting an affiliate application, most people don't read that stuff.
          Signature
          Hi
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199189].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author nik0
            Banned
            Originally Posted by yukon View Post

            We can throw out hypothetical ideas all day, in the end either the client agrees to the service or they don't.
            Customers agree with things that they aren't aware of and get ripped off hugely at the end of the day.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199194].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author yukon
              Banned
              Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

              Customers agree with things that they aren't aware of and get ripped off hugely at the end of the day.
              So your going to blame a legit service because they have clients that don't want to read a boring azz TOS?

              I'm sure there's crooks out there scamming folks but the idea of monthly SEO links isn't bad. Look back at BMR, people were happy as a lark to buy monthly links, don't pay, don't play.
              Signature
              Hi
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199209].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author nik0
                Banned
                Originally Posted by yukon View Post

                So your going to blame a legit service because they have clients that don't want to read a boring azz TOS?

                I'm sure there's crooks out there scamming folks but the idea of monthly SEO links isn't bad. Look back at BMR, people were happy as a lark to buy monthly links, don't pay, don't play.
                It's not in their TOS most of the time, that's the whole freaking point, and it doesn't need to be in their TOS either from a legal point of view.

                The links at BMR remained, till it got completely deindexed obvious but then in the benefit of the users as no one wants links on deindexed domains.

                Besides you can not compare it to BMR as we are talking about links that are rented with the larger SEO companies without a mention that they are rented but instead a mention that they work on the rankings as long as they keep paying. That's not the same as saying: "We remove the links when you stop paying", is it?
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199220].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author godoveryou
    It's getting to the point that the best part of my day is finding what nik, mike and Yukon have posted...

    Doesn't matter what thread, doesn't matter what topic - it's always good.
    Signature
    Don't Know Me? - Read my interview at Matthewwoodward.co.uk
    http://www.godoveryou.com/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199173].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author godoveryou
    Lets get the drama involving me handled - I wouldn't publicly make a threat and apologize if it was taken that way.

    I want to know what was said. No reason to back out of this after putting me right in the middle mike.
    Signature
    Don't Know Me? - Read my interview at Matthewwoodward.co.uk
    http://www.godoveryou.com/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199359].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by godoveryou View Post

      I want to know what was said. No reason to back out of this after putting me right in the middle mike.
      Its friday go look for a girl or something. I didn't put you in the middle of anything. No one mentioned you by name

      At this rate you might as well shut down the other forum. you get far mor entertainment here.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199375].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author godoveryou
    Good night.

    Nik, I hope to hear from you in the coming day.

    Mike, per your earlier comment - if you wanted to get back at any network owner you drop his domains out of the index.
    Signature
    Don't Know Me? - Read my interview at Matthewwoodward.co.uk
    http://www.godoveryou.com/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199377].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by godoveryou View Post

      I don't appreciate being used as a pawn in your argument. You said what you said because you knew I would immediately identify it. Not typing my name is hardly a way out of putting me in the middle.

      sure it is. It didn't identify you to anyone else. Theres no pawn anywhere in this.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199393].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by godoveryou View Post


      Mike, per your earlier comment - if you wanted to get back at any network owner you drop his domains out of the index.
      and why unless we are being childish would that even enter the discussion? People say all the time to others that they are pimping their sig. They tell me I don't know blankety blank.

      Its a forum dude, Find the girl in your avatar and chillout. No one called your mother names
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199414].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author godoveryou
    I'm sure everything will be fine in the end.
    Signature
    Don't Know Me? - Read my interview at Matthewwoodward.co.uk
    http://www.godoveryou.com/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199397].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author godoveryou
    I may not be well versed in WoFo conversation habits. That's all I've got there.

    I'm not sure if I'm in the wrong for taking it more seriously, or if he's more to blame for even going there. Either way, I didn't say anything bad about the guy so why he would bring me up complicates the issue.

    I could understand if I was buying into his network to data mine it, or attack him in some way - but just earlier tonight I commented on how much I enjoyed the conversation.

    I suppose it's disappointing to say you enjoy someone taking part in a conversation just to find out shortly there after that they run their mouth about you.
    Signature
    Don't Know Me? - Read my interview at Matthewwoodward.co.uk
    http://www.godoveryou.com/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199425].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by godoveryou View Post

      I may not be well versed in WoFo conversation habits. That's all I've got there.
      Yeah its pretty common to claim people are pimping their sigs. Not everyone and in every situation but its done fairly frequently even when it isn't deserved.

      Originally Posted by godoveryou View Post

      I suppose it's disappointing to say you enjoy someone taking part in a conversation just to find out shortly there after that they run their mouth about you.
      The party in question is equal opportunity on that. Its nothing personal. In fact its a bragging/sales thing. this person does this, that person doesn't know this. This other service provider doesn't compare to my service. The only reason I brought it up was it was just crazy hypocritical to talk about me shooting bullets just because of me pointing out something I GENERALLY find a problem with when the poster has been firing away at others

      besides that to be honest I just take it as swag and brag not based on an individual thing but just figuring they are all that
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199440].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nik0
    Banned
    Christ Mike, how old are you?

    I ain't even going to get involved in all this nonsense anymore, I have work to do.

    Last thing: I am glad too much that I don't compare in any way to your service, I tried it before and the results were disappointing to say the least.

    @GodOverYou: PM send.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8199555].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hirechrisgunn
    For what it's worth, to discuss the argument of "why pay $65-$100 for a link when I can..."

    Here's a site I found that charges $150. So why would they possibly do this? My $90 pre-coupon is sounding a whole heck of a lot better...when we do the same thing...extra high quality writing and quality blogs in your niche.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8296437].message }}

Trending Topics