Link building service I can trust?

20 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I am looking for a link building service I can trust. It should be affordable and scalable. So I can start with one URL and a few keywords and see if I like it and if I do like it the service will have the capacity to start working on a variety of URLs that I think are key to my site.
I don't even know what a good price is. WF Classified Ads has pricing from $10 to a little over $150 for the trial/beginner package. Online searches show fees on the low end at $700 bucks and from their you can spend any amount you want.

I can't stand link building. I need to find someone who can do this for me. I recently bought services from a Warrior and that did not go well. I did learn one thing. If they don't give any credible/serious Warriors a review copy I should look out. I noticed the link is now down and that no others Warriors had bought the package.

Enough on that, I think most Warriors are honest.

Can someone direct me to a service that will help with this. There has to be somebody who builds quality links for a reasonable price. (What is a reasonable price)?
#building #link #service #trust
  • Profile picture of the author nik0
    Banned
    If you want quality 100% whitehat links then I think $700/month is quite reasonable. However I doubt you get such links for such amount.

    In case you look for cheaper options then there's often not too much difference between local companies that offer in the range of $300-$700 opposed to what some forum sellers do as they all use a certain network.

    In case you go with someone who owns a network then it's important to look for things like unique written content as from my own experience I've seen that using spun content is a real network killer. Deindexation numbers of 5% on monhtly base are no exception when using spun content. That means there are hardly any links left after a year. Not a good sign.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9022725].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sweersz
    You lost me at "trust" ...

    Also, there is no such thing as whitehat paid links.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9022734].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author attorneydavid
      Originally Posted by Sweersz View Post

      You lost me at "trust" ...

      Also, there is no such thing as whitehat paid links.
      What about hiring a public relations person who calls websites who place a link with no compensation?
      Signature

      I've lost 90 pounds(160+ overall) fasting since January 2016 after failing for years on diets that just made me sick and miserable. Check out Prudently.com where I'm writing about fasting and weight loss. Get a Brandable Domain Name at Name Perfection.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9025470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnlagoudakis
    SocialAdr is pretty good.

    They do social bookmarking links and allow you to spin your link anchor text. As close to natural as you'll get.

    Myself, I keep away from using backlinking services.
    Signature
    Need help getting more leads and sales? *** Click here to work with me ***
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9022743].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dennis09
      Originally Posted by johnlagoudakis View Post

      SocialAdr is pretty good.

      They do social bookmarking links and allow you to spin your link anchor text. As close to natural as you'll get.

      Myself, I keep away from using backlinking services.
      I ranked #1 in 3 days using social bookmarks. /sarcasm
      Signature
      There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9022762].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dennis09
    Well, if you're set on outsourcing then id go with nik. Used him and talked to him a few times here and there. Guy knows his stuff.

    p.s.
    nik0 you owe me a commission bro
    Signature
    There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9022772].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nik0
      Banned
      Originally Posted by dennis09 View Post

      Well, if you're set on outsourcing then id go with nik. Used him and talked to him a few times here and there. Guy knows his stuff.

      p.s.
      nik0 you owe me a commission bro
      Waiting for PM with Paypal

      Perhaps not even such bad idea to start some referal program.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9027897].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author yukon
        Banned
        Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

        Perhaps not even such bad idea to start some referal program.
        Like Adsense for public links?
        Signature
        Hi
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9027933].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author nik0
          Banned
          Originally Posted by yukon View Post

          Like Adsense for public links?
          Sorry, not sure what you mean with that.

          It's early and had a rough night
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9030752].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DizenSounds
    More importantly what KIND of links do you want? Help us there and we can provide some suggestions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9024704].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xtenismon
    I've tried and learned the hard way that trustworthy link sources are near impossible to find.

    But check out DiggitySEO. His links are very affordable. He got me to page 1 with just 3 of them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9025151].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RedShifted
    All these posts and 1 person answers the OP's first sentence.

    As far as link building services you can "trust", I personally like Ceasar SEO. For the price, his results are outstanding. And no, I am not an affiliate or anything. He doesn't have an affiliate program. I just believe he runs a very good service for the price. His feedback is also excellent but no service is perfect.

    The last 3 sites I sent him, he had the first 2 sites #1 in 6 weeks. One stayed there for 9 months and we made a small fortune from that site. Then it merged with G local, our site dropped off the face of the Earth, and till this day I have no idea what happened (I've been doing A LOT of research). It still ranks in G local for some keywords (#4-9) but lost most of its #1 organic rankings.

    The second site has been ranking #1 for 6 months now (for multiple keywords).

    The third site is of similar competition level, but its been 3 months and that site is only on page 2. Its bothering me cause my previous 2 sites hit #1 in just 6 weeks. And they were they same keywords. But this 3rd site seems "froze".

    The bottomline is I have made great money from the 2 sites he ranked for me. I still can't say why the first one went to shit (it could have been links I built before I gave him the site). The second one I didn't build any of my own links, but its only 6 months its been at #1. If it makes it 1 year I'll be very impressed.

    The third site.... if its not top 3 in G by month 4 or 5, I'm ditching his service on that site.

    I've been using GSA on another "test site" and it took 3 months to hit #6 on Google (same competition level). With a 2 tier campaign. All the other keywords are on page 2. They've all been froze now for 1-2 months. I think I need some high pr links to push them to page 1.

    Then I will test it on a couple more sites and split test with other WF providers (I may use niko and other services), and in 1 year I'll have a much better idea of how good his service really is. I need to compare it to more services and get data for more sites. All I know is page 1 rankings make me good money. I'd only really need 20 #1 rankings to make it big in the local niches I work in. These jobs are cake to sell and have tons of profit.

    -RS
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9025589].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nik0
      Banned
      Originally Posted by RedShifted View Post

      All these posts and 1 person answers the OP's first sentence.

      As far as link building services you can "trust", I personally like Ceasar SEO. For the price, his results are outstanding. And no, I am not an affiliate or anything. He doesn't have an affiliate program. I just believe he runs a very good service for the price. His feedback is also excellent but no service is perfect.

      The last 3 sites I sent him, he had the first 2 sites #1 in 6 weeks. One stayed there for 9 months and we made a small fortune from that site. Then it merged with G local, our site dropped off the face of the Earth, and till this day I have no idea what happened (I've been doing A LOT of research). It still ranks in G local for some keywords (#4-9) but lost most of its #1 organic rankings.

      The second site has been ranking #1 for 6 months now (for multiple keywords).

      The third site is of similar competition level, but its been 3 months and that site is only on page 2. Its bothering me cause my previous 2 sites hit #1 in just 6 weeks. And they were they same keywords. But this 3rd site seems "froze".

      The bottomline is I have made great money from the 2 sites he ranked for me. I still can't say why the first one went to shit (it could have been links I built before I gave him the site). The second one I didn't build any of my own links, but its only 6 months its been at #1. If it makes it 1 year I'll be very impressed.

      The third site.... if its not top 3 in G by month 4 or 5, I'm ditching his service on that site.

      I've been using GSA on another "test site" and it took 3 months to hit #6 on Google (same competition level). With a 2 tier campaign. All the other keywords are on page 2. They've all been froze now for 1-2 months. I think I need some high pr links to push them to page 1.

      Then I will test it on a couple more sites and split test with other WF providers (I may use niko and other services), and in 1 year I'll have a much better idea of how good his service really is. I need to compare it to more services and get data for more sites. All I know is page 1 rankings make me good money. I'd only really need 20 #1 rankings to make it big in the local niches I work in. These jobs are cake to sell and have tons of profit.

      -RS
      We are observing the same some times.

      A while ago I had someone building a site based on my recommendations, same like I suggest/teach others, and same like how I build my sites.

      Last week he tanked completely, I'm totally clueless why that would happen cause all the other sites of him and of my own and others still do good.

      No negative SEO involved or anything, no over monetizing, no boring content farm style of site. The only thing I saw is that he bought a few dozen permanent homepage link and from a quick look it seems that all those 40 or so sites link out to the same set of sites. Despite they're being niche relevant.

      Perhaps this is something Google easily recognizes as unnatural. I do know that those homepage rental services often didn't last very long, based on situations in the past with clients that had links on such networks and then all of a sudden all those sites were down so probably easy to bust in an automatic way for Google. This network was not busted though.

      For me an important reason to quit expanding my niche relevant network as it's hard to keep it totally random when you have to divide the clients over x niches as then the patterns also get created automatically.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9027910].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wowcab
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9025883].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jaydeepk
    Hi there,

    SEO is not about link building. It is far beyond from link building. don't go after links.

    Think how much returns(ROI) you are getting from SEO services.

    Jaydeep
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9026056].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dvduval
    Some of the higher end SEO companies have access to the press, and other large web portals. These links can be quite valuable. I know for example a client that got her travel related covered by the LA times, the San Francisco Chronicle and Yahoo. The links being from authoritative sources helped a lot.
    Signature
    It is okay to contact me! I have been developing software since 1999, creating many popular products like phpLD.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9027833].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author coloma21
    I rofled when someone said there are white links for monthly.. all paid links are considered grey hate / black hat... don't let any newb tell you otherwise

    Btw, use blackhatlinks.com ... i only use the High Pr Do Follow... make sure you have a healthy anchor text variation for both links & titles, and your google to go!


    - Marc
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9028372].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeffery Moss
    You can never really control the quality of the content being published on other sites linking back to yours, when you hire someone else for the job. The only person you can rely on for good quality backlinking services is yourself and you have to learn to love it, rather than despising this essential aspect of site marketing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9031866].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Samuel Adams
      Originally Posted by Jeffery Moss View Post

      You can never really control the quality of the content being published on other sites linking back to yours, when you hire someone else for the job. The only person you can rely on for good quality backlinking services is yourself and you have to learn to love it, rather than despising this essential aspect of site marketing.
      One possibility here would be to write the descriptions you want used on social bookmarking sites as well as a series of informative blog articles you want published. And, then provide this content to your link builder along with a list of sites which will accept the submissions. In this way you can control the content on sites linking back to you, even if you don't engage in the drudgery of backlink building.
      Signature

      Would you like to learn how I make $2000/month from a super easy listbuilding system?

      Click here to get my listbuilding report for FREE!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9034368].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author senabhijit
    As per my knowledge , link building method is most important. Link building increases the website traffic. It will positively assist you increase your search rankings. it also helps in getting indexed in search result easily.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9035357].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnben1444
    Are you looking for link builder or SEO expert?

    There is a big difference between the two.

    In this case, look for a provider that will give you some sort of guarantee and you will be given an SEO quote.
    Signature
    Grow your social media account, Spotify Streams, YT Views & IG Followers & More
    Software & Mobile APP Developer
    Buy Spotify, Facebook Bot & IG M/S Method
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9035666].message }}

Trending Topics