I'm new to WF and I'm ask for help from anyone that could correct my approach to SEO? I've decided to be honest with myself and let everyone know that I don't know anything about current/modern day SEO. So here is what I'm guessing is a good approach with my websites(I only have 4 websites each with 4 to 5 pages)..
1. I've just moved my sites to a new platform(I moved them from homestead to squarespace) because squarespace seems to be more efficient/easy to use.
2. I will continue to focus on having good content, relevant page titles and good meta descriptions.
3. I've created a facebook page and google places page for each site but I don't have any comments or friends yet.
4. I was thinking about creating 30 to 40 social media accounts(omg that's going to take forever) and then using someone like Syndr to post relevant articles on daily basis to all 30-40 of them.
5. Try to build/connect with other people that are members of these social media sites.
6. Build relevant links to all of these social media sites so that my main site may get some sort of "ranking benefit" from google and other search engines.
So is this the type of approach I should be taking???
Any help is very much appreciated