I have a blog, which ranks good on Google, but the conversion is low.It's obvious that the design is not good and I have to make some changes.Other people pay more than 1 dollars for these keywords, I make less than 10 cents.It's a blog: elitesurveysites.com
Most of the people find me from my internal posts.That's why I plan to add a new "conversion element" at the top of my site.There I plan to place a text with a good call to action, registration form, links to top survey sites, and later a video.This element will be where my title is now.That way I hope most of the people will register, because they will find this element at first.
I'm worried about the SEO impact of that element.Here are several of my main questions and I'll be very thankful if you can help me.Please give me expert advice.I've already hired an expert in conversion rate and we talked about these changes.
- Should I place the text as image or as html.If I place it as html and I start to split it, can it affect my seo?There will be h1 elements, which can affect my SEO?If I place an image I'll be able to change it without knowing of Google.But isn't that hiding something from them?What would be better?
- There will be a button "Sign up" and then there will be a pop up.Is that OK for Google?I don't think so.
- He told me that he will create something like a new page on this area and he will nofollow and noindex it?I don't think this is a good idea?To noindex a top element on your site?
- He told me that he will use optimizely or visual website optimiser.And they will hide these things from Google.Can someone let me know will these things be visible for Google or not?What is better?if they are visible, then too many changes won't be OK, right?If not visible is that OK for Google?
- I also plan a new page with a list of the top paid surveys.People will access it once they register.Should I noindex it?What would happen if I noindex it and for example someone start to share and link it?The page won't be linked from my site.
- I also want to make my affiliate links with redirects.Should I noindex my redirects?
Please let me know.