Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jborsheim
Forum: Email Marketing 29th May 2015, 11:35 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,958
Posted By jborsheim
Re: Infusionsoft Alternative or...?

how did you get that set up? Ontraport is giving me the run around over doing that. I spend alot of money sending directly from ontraport. would be cheaper and better delivery if I could use send...
Forum: Email Marketing 9th September 2014, 02:52 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,463
Posted By jborsheim
count down timer hack? for evergreen launch

I want to create an evergreen campaign that has a count down timer, but I want it to be continous, therefore, I want the countdown timer to automatically start from the moment a new person clicks on...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 6th July 2014, 06:20 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 532
Posted By jborsheim
uploading videos

I made a video on screenflow for my marketing, but i dont know where to upload it. I dont wanna upload it to youtube, i wanna upload it to somewhere that you cannot control or see the duration of the...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 2nd July 2014, 04:34 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 584
Posted By jborsheim
Music playing on opt in page

Have any of you guys experimented with music playing on your sales page or your optin page? I am thinking of having some good music play in the background when my optin page opens up, I am in the...
Forum: Social Media 30th June 2014, 11:20 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,312
Posted By jborsheim
outsourcing facebook marketing

I am currently looking for a professional to outsource my facebook ppc advertising. is there any resources anyone can recommend to find a reputable person or company that can do this?
Forum: Copywriting 12th October 2013, 12:54 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 703
Posted By jborsheim
Re: Looking for World Class Copy to Copy

thanks mate I like I good paper trail
Forum: Copywriting 11th October 2013, 10:39 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 703
Posted By jborsheim
Re: Looking for World Class Copy to Copy

If humility was what I was looking for, I would just say im the best without asking who the best is, on a forum that proclaims to be the best, of which Ive been persuaded to believe and still do. Tim...
Forum: Copywriting 10th October 2013, 03:36 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 703
Posted By jborsheim
Re: Looking for World Class Copy to Copy

shall I split test this request with another? 38 and no responses clearly I need to improve on my approach or syntax for this. how bout just, halp... good copy wanted. wanted to assimilate the...
Forum: Copywriting 10th October 2013, 01:41 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 703
Posted By jborsheim
Looking for World Class Copy to Copy

I am new to the forum so I appologize if I missed it but I did a search and wasnt able to locate. What I am looking for are some world class copy that converted really well, stuff that actually...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:36 AM.