Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Diegon
Forum: Off Topic Forum 10th April 2012, 12:54 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 264
Posted By Diegon
Reddish Supplement.

Anyone know of any? i do eat vegetables, so its not a matter of replacement but i would like to get supplement that is equivalent of few servings of vegetable just to get little more.
Forum: Off Topic Forum 10th April 2012, 12:17 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 319
Posted By Diegon
How to make, snicker cookies.

I want to make snicker coconut cookies like what you find in the supermarket? Does anyone, have any recipes they would like to share here.
Forum: Off Topic Forum 10th April 2012, 12:13 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 287
Posted By Diegon
Trying to make, Shortbread Cookies.

I don't have an electric mixer. I only have a blender. Will my cookies be the same if i used a blender, or just fork to mix together the ingredient. The recipe says to use electric mixer what do you...
Forum: Off Topic Forum 9th April 2012, 11:58 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 266
Posted By Diegon
Does alexalndr, really work for hair growth.

I wanna start using it because i cut all my hair off, and I can't stand the way it look. I am nervous about using it because some people said they got acne.So what you say? Plz help me out.
Forum: Off Topic Forum 9th April 2012, 11:43 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 397
Posted By Diegon
Re: New Here

Hello Welcome,
I hope that you got much data and knowledge about of many thing and also the info. and other kind of the threads mentioned at the forum.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:12 AM.