Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bwoeller
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 13th October 2013, 06:06 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 496
Posted By Bwoeller
Why Did I Drop 4 Pages in Search Results?

I was the #3 listing on page one for my keyword phrase, then about two weeks ago I started dropping off...now I am buried. I can't figure out what happened.

My site:...
Forum: Website Design 13th October 2013, 05:54 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 576
Posted By Bwoeller
Re: Headway Themes ?

I have used it, but they changed the user interface and made it really difficult to do what I wanted. Not very good support either.
Forum: Website Design 13th October 2013, 11:52 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 378
Posted By Bwoeller
Re: Website Ranking Dropped Any Ideas?

I had the exact same problem. I was ranking #3 on page one, now on page 5, and I don't know why? Some of the sites that are beating mine are really cheap and nasty...any ideas?
Site: St Thomas Boat...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 21st July 2009, 03:38 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 542
Posted By Bwoeller
Re: Best Online Shopping Cart?

Thanks for the reply! Do you know if Ubercart does multiple upsells, etc.?
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 21st July 2009, 03:32 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 542
Posted By Bwoeller
Best Online Shopping Cart?

I know 1ShoppingCart.com gets recommended a lot, but can it do these things:

Free trial, them bill
Recurring billing
Multiple Upsell
Coupons
discounts

Any other suggestions?
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 21st July 2009, 11:50 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 888
Posted By Bwoeller
Best Shopping Cart for Internet Marketers?

Hi,
I was hoping I could get some recommendations from you guys for a shopping cart with the following features:

Buy now buttons
Free trial, then bill
Recurring billing
Multiple...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:54 AM.