Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: alantay
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 25th September 2011, 06:40 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 805
Posted By alantay
Re: A straightforward question: How do you increase your PR

true, internal linking is important especially with the anchor text. If that particular page is very important, you can interlink it in every page.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 3rd September 2011, 04:59 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,924
Posted By alantay
Re: Surf for traffic exchange - is it worth it?

I am not too sure about traffic exchange thing. I used to buy traffic with credits and they didn't work at all. My main source of income is Google Adsense and I personally think, only organic traffic...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th August 2011, 10:26 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,391
Posted By alantay
Re: Blogging - specific or general?

Be specific with something probably around 70% of your blog. The other 30% you can still blog generally but best if it is related to your niche.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 16th August 2011, 05:59 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 836
Posted By alantay
Re: Choosing what you like or what makes money?

Basically writing what you like is the best out there. That can keep your blog fresh for a long run. If you write what you think best, but not you like, you might stop somewhere. As a result, your...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:57 PM.