Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: UpzeeDotCom
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 29th March 2012, 10:03 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 413
Posted By UpzeeDotCom
Re: mydomain.com or mydomain.com/

Google does consider them to be slightly different URLs but you will not get duplicate content penalties because of them. What you should do:

(1) In Google Webmaster Tools you can specify with www...
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 28th March 2012, 03:47 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 991
Posted By UpzeeDotCom
Re: New panda strike & Multiple pages about the same keyword

What you should do is a variation of #1. First things first, the most important thing is giving your website an architecture that makes sense. For example:

Main Theme: Weight Loss
Child Theme:...
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 28th March 2012, 02:59 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,413
Posted By UpzeeDotCom
Re: EXPERT CHALLENGE: What link building strategies will work after latest Google algorithm change?

I'll take a stab at this.

(1) I would spend 80% of my time/money on creating QUALITY content and the other 20% on social advertising and interacting within the community in which my business...
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 28th March 2012, 01:13 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,115
Posted By UpzeeDotCom
Re: Are SEO PowerSuite a useful Seo tool?

I respectfully disagree. I think all of their tools are designed with a purpose in mind that are very useful.

Spy Glass - It has it's own backlink source. The feature I find most useful is that...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:06 PM.