Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AHayes183
Forum: Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings 12th August 2015, 04:13 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,353
Posted By AHayes183
My PowToon Review - Avoid Them!


In an attempt to find a suitable replacement for Animoto for product showcase animations/slides, I chose to purchase a package from PowToon.

While the software is probably good for many...
Forum: Warrior Forum Classified Ads 11th March 2015, 06:05 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,622
Posted By AHayes183
Forum: Warriors For Hire 21st February 2015, 04:37 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,289
Posted By AHayes183
Lightbulb Experienced Native English Writer for Hire - $15/500 Words


I'm a South African writer and former business owner, who has written hundreds of articles, web pages and reports over the years (primarily for an American audience). After recently selling my...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 28th February 2013, 08:28 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 2,230
Posted By AHayes183
First $44 in Amazon Sales!

Hi Warriors,

I've been providing services for years, but only recently have decided to start an Amazon affiliate website.

A lot of my clients have been hit hard with Google's updates and,...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 10th February 2013, 02:57 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 1,279
Posted By AHayes183
Re: How to Choose a Writer?

I run a content production company and as such need writers who can write authoritatively on any topic. This means that I look for people who are willing to spend time researching before they write. ...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 23rd May 2011, 06:16 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 448
Posted By AHayes183
Re: Questions about traffic.

I think your best way of getting traffic is to create a well rounded strategy. 90% of it should focus on content (which is King) while the other 10% can focus on comments and maybe services like this...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th February 2011, 01:48 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,178
Posted By AHayes183
Article Marketing 101: Stop Making Excuses and Get Traffic!

Hi Warriors,

I am currently "marketing" a number of articles for a couple of my own websites and would like to just remind you (especially those who have lost faith) that there really is no...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 3rd January 2011, 09:43 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,022
Posted By AHayes183
Richard Branson´s Business Stripped Bare

Hi Warriors,

I recently started reading Richard Branson´s Business Stripped Bare and thought that I would share the book´s title. It is a phenomenal read and is great inspiration for business...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 8th December 2010, 04:09 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,087
Posted By AHayes183
Writing is a Skill not a Commodity

Hi Warriors,

Yesterday I was taking a look through some of my old threads on the Warriors for Hire section and came across a single comment on my thread that said "price too high". Needless to...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 4th October 2010, 03:44 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 988
Posted By AHayes183
Re: Would you pay $50/page for a report?

Hi Wariors,

Those are some interesting replies.


You have it right there, if I dont try I will never know and I do believe I am worth it. Some clients have actually done the...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 14th September 2010, 02:39 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 812
Posted By AHayes183
Re: Article views: 40,229!

Thanks for clarifying. I´ll definately be on the look out for international products and try your suggestion at some point. Google translator isnt perfect (when a native speaker is reading the...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:53 AM.