Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: luismmolina
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 31st July 2012, 08:17 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,056
Posted By luismmolina
Re: Pictures for my site?

Stock agencies, usually the biggest ones use special services like this:

MatchEngine (http://services.tineye.com/MatchEngine) or similar to google image search but proprietary.

Also...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 31st July 2012, 07:50 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,056
Posted By luismmolina
Re: Pictures for my site?

That is not truth, if you use copyrighted images even if they are changed, cropped, etc, etc, you are still infringing copyright.
Forum: Website Design 27th September 2011, 04:45 PM
Replies: 163
Views: 37,678
Posted By luismmolina
Re: Best Autoblog Software

I was having amazing results with WP tweet bomb, but is not longer for sale.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 13th February 2011, 05:14 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 2,811
Posted By luismmolina
Re: Does anyone make money online using only a Mac?

98% of the time I use my macbook pro and the other 2% I use my M6500 Dell Precision.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 13th February 2011, 05:12 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 569
Posted By luismmolina
Re: New IM.

With $2K you can buy a website that can generate up to $5-6/day at flippa.com, if you plan to earn $50 a day, you need to invest a lot more.
Forum: Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings 13th January 2011, 12:55 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,495
Posted By luismmolina
Re: Sick Marketting Submitter

I just bought the subscription for this software, is kind of easy to use it. I will post if I see results.
Forum: Warrior Special Offers 9th January 2011, 04:50 AM
Replies: 3,944
Views: 159,058
Posted By luismmolina
Re: SEO SOFTWARE gets top Google Rankings RAVING REVIEWS & RESULTS SE Sniper - Nothing else like it!

@ AaronSnider

I was having the same problem and it was caused by my firewall.
Forum: Warrior Special Offers 9th January 2011, 04:38 AM
Replies: 3,944
Views: 159,058
Posted By luismmolina
Re: SEO SOFTWARE gets top Google Rankings RAVING REVIEWS & RESULTS SE Sniper - Nothing else like it!

I was registering every visit that SEsniper was making, but suddenly my analytics stopped. I would like to know why...
Forum: Warrior Special Offers 9th January 2011, 03:42 AM
Replies: 3,944
Views: 159,058
Posted By luismmolina
Re: SEO SOFTWARE gets top Google Rankings RAVING REVIEWS & RESULTS SE Sniper - Nothing else like it!

At first it was running perfectly, but now my web analytics is not registering any traffic. Most of the proxies are working at the moment, I am on XP. Any idea?
Forum: Warrior Special Offers 8th January 2011, 11:13 PM
Replies: 3,944
Views: 159,058
Posted By luismmolina
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:29 PM.