[CLOSED] Forex Trading JV - Invest $500, Get 15% Per Month + Your Capital In 6 Months

71 replies
Hi,

My name is Martin Brooke and as some of you already know, I was working with a forex broker before this.

I am trained to trade Forex and has discovered several solid methods on how to trade Forex successfully from a group of traders and I am here to invite 5 investors to tap on this amazing opportunity to make money with Forex.

There is risk involved in Forex trading but I am so confident with our method & I can assure you that we will make money with it.

I will show the screenshot of counter that I entered and profit or loss that we get from this investment on weekly basis.

I also have an outsourcing WSO on this forum and is planning to open a few more in future if I have something worthy to be turned into a WSO. So you can rest assured that I am serious about this JV and intend to stay on this forum for a few more years.

Total Invested: $1500
Total Profit: $303.73

Previous week's profit: $150.33
This week's profit: $153.40

Program Summary

Trading Technique: My own technique
Portfolio: EU, GU, EJ
Entry Strategy: Technical analysis & fundamental analysis
Exit Strategy: Stop loss & take profit
Trade Length: Several minutes to several hours.
Money management: 3% risk per trade
Minimum account size to join: $500
Maximum Account size: Unlimited

My JV Offer:

• You will get 15% of the profit for the period of 6 months
  • I will return the $500 that you deposited after the 6 months period is over.
  • You can reinvest this $500 for another 6 months if you want to.

Current list of investors:
  • ktmakwana
  • TrustedWFhelper
  • 22karthikreddy

There are 3 investors in this JV at the moment & I am sorry but I have to keep my promise, this JV offer is temporarily closed
#forex #investors #start #trading
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5009958].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author surfmystyle
      You are currently working with a forex broker but may I ask what experience you have trading forex? Also what platform will you be trading under and what leverage you will be using? I am a professional forex trader myself and I'm interested in what you have to offer. I would like to know the risk percentage you tolerate. Most people just zerg trade and place 50%+ of their equity in one open position.

I just read your second post, would you rather me delete this comment and ask you in PM?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5011327].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author redbearing
    Hi surfmystyle, thanks for the interest.

The method that I am going to use for this online trading project has been tested for more than 3 years and so far our traders team has never suffer any losses. I learn to trade Forex from successful full time forex traders who are making at least 40 to 50 pips per day.

We will be using Marketiva to trade. The leverage that we're going to use is 1:100 and the total equity that we're only going to use for trading purpose will be 30% of what we have in the account. Last but not least, the maximum risk percentage that we tolerate is 10% of the total equity in the account.

Let's discuss further through pm?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5011412].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author michaelcorvin
      Be careful. Listen, Go to YouTube.com and do a search for "Forex equity and risk management" from Trade Advisor Pro. There is a 2-part series on proper equity management that is easy to follow. Proper equity management is the key to making it long-term in Forex.

Michael
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5465194].message }}
    Only 2 more slots left for this 1st forex JV project. And we have made about 120 pips profit within these 3 days.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5031023].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author subho67
    I am interested pm me more details
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5043304].message }}
    I've sent you a pm containing my proposal and also my trading plan for the day.

I am still looking for another 2 JV partners, so please send me a pm for more details.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5045961].message }}
    Hi everyone, I am now ready to take another batch of 5 partners.

Here's an update:

Pairs traded: EU, GU, AUD & EJ

Leverage: 1:1000

Period: 6 months

Please inform me 2 weeks in advanced if you decide to get out from this deal so that I can clear all opened positions.

I am also using a fail-proof method to do the trading this time, so we can have 99% possibilty to win any trade. PM me on how to start today

I'm looking fwd to help fellow warriors to generate stash of cash.

No screenshots available due to the agreement that I had with my investors.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5422062].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mysteriox
    You are coaching or looking for investors? How much money?

And what about the last 5 investors? Some proof that they have their money rolling because anyone give some view about this.

thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5422272].message }}
    Hello, I am looking for investors. In the first round, I started with 3 investors only.

None of the investors are willing to let me share their screenshot though.

The minimum amount is $500 and I am offering 20% ROI every month.

Would you want to be the first person to share your experience in this JV thread in one month's time from now? I would appreciate that
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5422360].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wickle27
    I am interested but would like to learn more about your system before I cough up any money. Please PM me with more details. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5422377].message }}
    I opened a demo account on Monday to show you that I can multiply your money in forex.

I have to blurred out some details. The 5 investors position are still available. PM me for more detail.

I will update the thread with new screenshot when the positions that I already opened make another round of profit, stay tuned.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5439347].message }}
    Here's an update for today. The total profit in the demo acc is $94 right now. I started with $1000 on Monday.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5445625].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author michaelcorvin
      What brokerage firm are you using? What most people do not realize is that if you are using a Forex robot, and you are trading through a dealing desk, that once they see live funds doing "too" well and they track it back to a robot, most dealing desks will manipulate your trades. If you are using a robot you may not get the same results when you go live. Most people have zero clue how the brokerage first really work. And in this case, what you don't know can kill ya.

Michael
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5465217].message }}
        Originally Posted by michaelcorvin View Post

Be careful. Listen, Go to YouTube.com and do a search for "Forex equity and risk management" from Trade Advisor Pro. There is a 2-part series on proper equity management that is easy to follow. Proper equity management is the key to making it long-term in Forex.

Michael
        Hi Michael,

Thanks for the concern Yes, I understand money management and is aware of the risk if it's not done properly.

What brokerage firm are you using? What most people do not realize is that if you are using a Forex robot, and you are trading through a dealing desk, that once they see live funds doing "too" well and they track it back to a robot, most dealing desks will manipulate your trades. If you are using a robot you may not get the same results when you go live. Most people have zero clue how the brokerage first really work. And in this case, what you don't know can kill ya.

Michael
        I do not rely on robot to do my trades. All of them are done 100% manually based on combination of technical analysis and my strategy

I've spoken with trustedWFhelper & explained how I do my trading and I am sure he is very confident with the method that I am using. I will not reveal the broker that I am use on this thread though. I'll pm you.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5465624].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trustedWFhelper
    I'm interested. will like to talk this over before showing you the green. Please find my email thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5445732].message }}
    I was busy with the real accounts yesterday and only managed to made $10 - $20 extra for the demo acc. Please check the screenshot:

The total amount is $1110 now. I will try to spend more time on the demo acc later and update the thread with screenshot when the new positions are making another round of profit.

The 5 spots are still available.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5448810].message }}
    Thanks for the screen shots. I've spoken to Redbearing and things are in order. I will speak to him again soon.

Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5450972].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ITMguy
    Very unique thread for Warrior Forum I must say....kudos.
    Signature

Find hot niches with low competition - The Internet Time Machine
    Find FOREX trades in social media - Forex Signals In Social Media
    Forex Affiliates - $160 plus recurring
    100% Anonymous Online shopping and surfing - Concealmy.biz

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5452050].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pow999
    pm me details. thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5452074].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Iwanttowork
    I want to learn more about this email me at mybiz8270@gmail.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5464145].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DannyTX
    Redbearing, I’ve been checking this thread off and on since it started. I didn’t know you were basing your impressive track record on a demo account. Why don’t you show proof of a real account? You state that your clients don’t want their screenshots shown. Why don’t you show your own if you are trading?

The reason I ask these questions is because I have been day trading the S&P futures off and on for almost twenty years. I have found that a TradeStation demo account fills every limit order that only has the entered price “touched”, meaning that the demo makes limit orders MIT orders, Market If Touched orders. When in real life they are not filled if they are only “touched”. The market has to trade “through” that price. I’m not a Forex trader. But I can say that I can make a ton of money in a demo account with S&P’s.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5465825].message }}
      Originally Posted by DannyTX View Post

Redbearing, I’ve been checking this thread off and on since it started. I didn’t know you were basing your impressive track record on a demo account. Why don’t you show proof of a real account? You state that your clients don’t want their screenshots shown. Why don’t you show your own if you are trading?

The reason I ask these questions is because I have been day trading the S&P futures off and on for almost twenty years. I have found that a TradeStation demo account fills every limit order that only has the entered price “touched”, meaning that the demo makes limit orders MIT orders, Market If Touched orders. When in real life they are not filled if they are only “touched”. The market has to trade “through” that price. I’m not a Forex trader. But I can say that I can make a ton of money in a demo account with S&P’s.
      Hi Danny, thanks for following the progress of this JV thread. I am using the demo account's screenshot because I am getting similar result. It's actually more about the strategy. The most important thing that I need to take care of when using my system is, money management, because as we all know, Forex is 70% - 80% ranging market. I will make money if there is a trend, doesn't matter if it goes up or down.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5465846].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ktmakwana
    Hi there...

I am interested in your proposal.

Of course, as an investor, I would like to protect my investment therefore how do you propose to achieve "So by the end of 6 months, you will get $600 (profit) + $500 (capital). If I decide to cancel this deal before the end of 6 months, I will make sure you get at least $300 from your investment and get your capital back."

What form of method do you accept?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5467419].message }}
      Originally Posted by ktmakwana View Post

Hi there...

I am interested in your proposal.

Of course, as an investor, I would like to protect my investment therefore how do you propose to achieve "So by the end of 6 months, you will get $600 (profit) + $500 (capital). If I decide to cancel this deal before the end of 6 months, I will make sure you get at least $300 from your investment and get your capital back."

What form of method do you accept?
      Hi,

I am going to send your profit on monthly basis either through PayPal, Liberty Reserve or through the forex broker platform. You will be getting 20% return on your investment for a period of 6 months, which is $100 for a $500 investment.

And I am committed to go on with the JV until you get the amount that I promised. But should there anything happen in between the 6 months period, for example, I managed to turn the $2500 into $1 million dollar (LOL) and decided to stop trading (very unlikely), then I'll pay you back your $500 + $300. I hope I explained it clearer this time

Please send me a PM if you decides to proceed with the JV, alright?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5467502].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ktmakwana
    Payment made.

22 Jan 2012 17:13:19 GMT
    Receipt No: 5241-8406-4340-8450

Look forward to return on investment.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5468770].message }}
      Originally Posted by ktmakwana View Post

Payment made.

22 Jan 2012 17:13:19 GMT
      Receipt No: 5241-8406-4340-8450

Look forward to return on investment.
      Finally, you're officially the first investor for this intake. Thanks for the support! I'll do my best for this JV.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5468780].message }}
        First time I'm using multi quote, quite a handy tool.
        Originally Posted by redbearing View Post

Thanks for the feedback posted on this thread. Hopefully we can close the deal & you can be one of the long term investor that will continue to join me for the next few projects.
        I look forward to being your long term partner. More on closing of the deal down below...

Michael
        I mean no offense to Michael but this was uncalled for, a simple question of whether redbearing is using a robot or not would suffice. And I agree, you know a lot about forex.

Originally Posted by Justin Finkelstein View Post

Thanks for the honesty.

You can add me to your list of potential investors.

Here is a proposal. Lower the initial investment to $250 andTrustedWFhelper and I can share position.

This will serve a couple of purposes -
        1. You can get feedback form two people.
        2. Our risk will be lowered.

By the way, I do not know TrustedWFhelper.

Let me know what either or both of you think.
        A PM would help Justin, As you might have noticed, I've added you in skype, you can get to know me when I'm available, or you could also visit my Visitor Message Page (View Profile: trustedWFhelper) to get to know me a little better from those who already know me.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5469390].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ulot79
    after the 5 spots expire, when will the next spot be open and how often do u have spots for potential investors
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5474772].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 22karthikreddy
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5475346].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ben Gordon
    20% per month sounds like very high risk trading (that's not even counting the profit you make for yourself!), a chance of blowing your account. Reason being is that I have a friend who trades in Forex and makes about 20% per year, which is considered pretty good. Everyone be cautious before entering a venture like this and do your due diligence. Obviously I am not accusing the owner of anything but I have facts that if he was making 20% per month he would probably be working for a bank at a wage of 100K per month... instead of looking for crummy investors to invest into his project.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5477254].message }}
      Originally Posted by Ben Gordon View Post

20% per month sounds like very high risk trading (that's not even counting the profit you make for yourself!), a chance of blowing your account. Reason being is that I have a friend who trades in Forex and makes about 20% per year, which is considered pretty good. Everyone be cautious before entering a venture like this and do your due diligence. Obviously I am not accusing the owner of anything but I have facts that if he was making 20% per month he would probably be working for a bank at a wage of 100K per month... instead of looking for crummy investors to invest into his project.
      You can say whatever you want, but I'll proof it to you that I can achieve it. Plus, not everyone wants to work in a bank, even for $100k per month. I will be honest and tell you that I am not making that much per month, yet, but I have my plans. And thanks for the wet blanket.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5477312].message }}

You can say whatever you want, but I'll proof it to you that I can achieve it. Plus, not everyone wants to work in a bank, even for $100k per month. I will be honest and tell you that I am not making that much per month, yet, but I have my plans. And thanks for the wet blanket.
        Nobody wants to work in a bank for $100K per month? If I were to ask nearly anybody on this forum they would say yes. Besides, working in a bank is amazing. My friend, who is a professional trader, has another friend who works in a bank and says, "it's a pleasure coming to work".

Now, onto my proof. Banks supply loans at 7%-10% per year. Why in the world would they do that is they can make 20% per month? That is complete nonsense and I am warning everybody joining this venture about your "earnings". Anybody nowadays can fake earnings, and not only screeshots, but live recordings as well. Take Bulletproof into account; they're faking their asses of. They had a major drop and don't show it in their records.

Lastly, if you could make 20% per month you wouldn't be asking 5 people for $500 loans. That's $2,500 and a real trader making anywhere close to that wouldn't do that. Instead, why don't you go start and business and get a small business loan of about $100,000 to invest? They'd definitely give it to you if you're really making that much money -- I bet they'd even offer a job at the bank for at least $100,000.

I talked this over with my friend and he said that you're either playing very risky (meaning you could lose 60% of your account in a day) or lying. I personally have no belief in your abilities from the way you've presented it. I'm not saying your not legitimate, but I want everybody to be cautious about entering this JV.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5484330].message }}

Nobody wants to work in a bank for $100K per month? If I were to ask nearly anybody on this forum they would say yes. Besides, working in a bank is amazing. My friend, who is a professional trader, has another friend who works in a bank and says, "it's a pleasure coming to work".

Now, onto my proof. Banks supply loans at 7%-10% per year. Why in the world would they do that is they can make 20% per month? That is complete nonsense and I am warning everybody joining this venture about your "earnings". Anybody nowadays can fake earnings, and not only screeshots, but live recordings as well. Take Bulletproof into account; they're faking their asses of. They had a major drop and don't show it in their records.

Lastly, if you could make 20% per month you wouldn't be asking 5 people for $500 loans. That's $2,500 and a real trader making anywhere close to that wouldn't do that. Instead, why don't you go start and business and get a small business loan of about $100,000 to invest? They'd definitely give it to you if you're really making that much money -- I bet they'd even offer a job at the bank for at least $100,000.

I talked this over with my friend and he said that you're either playing very risky (meaning you could lose 60% of your account in a day) or lying. I personally have no belief in your abilities from the way you've presented it. I'm not saying your not legitimate, but I want everybody to be cautious about entering this JV.
          Did you ask your friend how much did they actually make from the fund allocated? Why do they offer 7% - 10% per year? Do you know how many employees do these banks have that they need to pay salary to?

Thanks for being concerned. Yes forex is risky for those who rely solely on technical analysis or fundamental analysis. The method that I am using minimizes the risk and allows me to make a profit regardless of the market trend.

If I want to stat a business and make a loan, I wouldn't post it here on this forum. Besides, this is the reason why we have a JV thread here on this forum, right?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5484618].message }}

Did you ask your friend how much did they actually make from the fund allocated? Why do they offer 7% - 10% per year? Do you know how many employees do these banks have that they need to pay salary to?

Thanks for being concerned. Yes forex is risky for those who rely solely on technical analysis or fundamental analysis. The method that I am using minimizes the risk and allows me to make a profit regardless of the market trend.

If I want to stat a business and make a loan, I wouldn't post it here on this forum. Besides, this is the reason why we have a JV thread here on this forum, right?
            Yes, they make a lot. BUT, they wouldn't offer it at such rates if they could make 20% per month -- definitely not. There are many employees that this bank pays, but that is nowhere near the amount of money they make. Paying an employee is like throwing away a penny to them, it means nothing. Why? Because they make much more via the employee than they pay him/her. If you were to develop a system that is making 20% per month banks would've not only paid you $100K/month, but they'd also BEG you to come work there, with literally all the privileges you want.

It does not matter. If you're trying to make 20% per month (or even more because you need profit for yourself) then you're definitely risking all the money in your account. It can be done in a snap.

Yes, but that's what I'm saying. WHY don't you go off and get a loan? You'll definitely make MUCH more money then begging people to invest a crummy $500 into your system. Instead, go off and get yourself a loan of $100,000 - $200,000 and you'll be set to go make A LOT of money. And that's what business is about right? Not hunting for pennies, but going for the big bucks. The only reason in my head to why you're not getting this loan is because you might lose your whole account in a snap. This is my personal opinion reflecting on your service and warning all members in this forum about precautions with regards to your service.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5489735].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author jasonthewebmaster
          Banned

LOL... dude what are you smoking??

Yeah, I would just LOVE to work at a bank! Wouldn't everyone?

*yawn* I'd rather be homeless than work at a bank! LMAO

What's your dog in this hunt? Why do you care so much?

Anything on the Interwebs could be a scam.. but unless you have proof, it only makes you look like a jackass to keep attacking someone's thread shouting "SCAMMER SCAM" without any evidence....

Just saying...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5503396].message }}
    Here's a quick update for today. $238 profit since last week. I have to lock 2 positions at the moment because I am going out for lunch. Going to continue again later

By the way, there are 4 more investors positions that are still open.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5477953].message }}
    Hi, here's a quick update for today. The total profit for the demo account is $522 at the moment. There are still several positions that I haven't close yet.

By the way, I am still looking for another 2 more investors to kickstart this project. I might even start with $1k first and get the ball rolling for the existing investors.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5486239].message }}
    Yes, you are right. I don't have to beg anyone to join this JV.

Just one more day left before I am closing this offer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5490164].message }}
    Alright, as you will see in this post, I am quite thorough with my work. I've received similar investment option from my list of investors so I've put together the two JV Forex offers side by side and concentrated more on their outcomes as I believe this is one of the more important factor for any investor.

Martin, please inform me if I may post the link to the other wso for reference, then I will include the link. I do not wish to hijack your thread.

A - Antonio
    M - Martin

Experience:
    Both claim to have 2-3years of experience.

Minimum Investment size required to join:
    A - $300
    M - $500

Profits Achieved:

A - ~9.025% (Based on monthly experience)
    M - ~10.16% (Based on 1st & 2nd week experience combined)

Returns on Investment: (ANTONIO)
    A - 50-50 on the profits

Explanation : In the first month, I invested $300, and at the end of the month Antonio makes a profit of 9%, this means a total profit of $27.
    So 50-50 split would mean $13.50 for me and $13.50 for Antonio, and my investment of $300 continues
    for the 2nd month.

Once you understand that, Antonio also mentioned that he will give me 0.5% more profits for every $100 you invest. So let's calculate again:

In the first month, I invested $300, and at the end of the month Antonio makes a profit of 9%, this means a total profit of $27.
    The split will not be 50-50 as I have invested $300, so the I will get additional 1.5% profits, this will mean the split is 51.5-48.5.
    This would mean $13.91 for me and $13.09 for Antonio, and my investment of $300 continues
    for the 2nd month.

Let's try a calculation of the investment size of $500:
    I invested $500, and at the end of the month Antonio makes a profit of 9% [BASED ON EXPERIENCE] , this means a total profit of $45.
    The split will not be 50-50 as I have invested $500, so the I will get additional 2.5% profits, this will mean the split is 52.5-47.5.
    This would mean $23.63 for me and $21.37 for Antonio, and my investment of $500 continues
    for the 2nd month. I will collect a total of $141.78 at the end of 6 months. And if I decided to take out my initial investment, I will end up with $641.78.

The maximum I can reach for the highest split is 60%, this means that I will need a minimum investment size of $2000 to have a 60-40 split with Antonio. And if this is the case and the profit is 9%, the total profit is $180, and a 60-40 split would mean, $108 for me and $72 for Antonio.

Returns on Investment: (MARTIN)
    M - 15-75 on the profits for 6-month period

Explanation : In the first month, I invested $500, I cannot go lower as this is the minimum amount. And at the end of the month martin makes a profit of 15% [BASED ON EXPERIENCE], this means a total profit of $50.
    The split will be 15-75.
    This would mean $7.50 for me and $42.50 for Martin, and my investment of $500 continues for the 2nd month.

At the end of 6 months, my expected return is of $45.00. And I will also receive my capital amount back of $500. This means I would have a total of $545.00.

Since Martin has an end term of 6 months, let's compare what we get at the end of 6 months in both Forex JV with the same investment size of $500.

Antonio - $641.78 = 128.36% profit (Look above for calculation)
    Martin - $545.00 = 109.00% profit (Look above for calculation)

I want to know what the other investors think of this.

Regards.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5492490].message }}
    Hi trustedWFhelper,

That makes sense, I am open to suggestions, please provide me with constructive feedback so that I can improve this JV offer.

And yes, you can link to Antonio's thread, I am fine with that. I'll think about the investor intake frequency and update this thread again soon. Thanks for taking the time to think about the future issue that might arise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5492599].message }}
    Thank you Martin, below is link to the 1st post of the thread in WSO :

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post4723189

Please remind us how many hours before your offer expires, we might live in different time zones, Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5493300].message }}
    Thank you trustedWFhelper.

I thought about it for quite some time and here's what I think is the best way to explain the profit sharing term:

a. Minimum amount stays at $500.
    b. There will be no maximum amount.
    c. The payout is changed to 15% of the profit generated.

Please provide me with feedback.

There is about 12 hours left before I am closing the first intake to any future investors. And to 22karthikreddy, please get back to me on Skype or thru PM and proceed with the depositing of fund to secure your position.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5498490].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jasonthewebmaster
    Banned
    Personally I want to know this: what if you end up losing my investment? What course do I have to get it back?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5503406].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael_Le
    Banned
    i showed this thread to my pal who is a 8yr forex veteran working for a major investment bank. he laughed and said "AMATEUR" and whoever signs up on those stats must be mad........
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5503497].message }}
    Hi, I'm BACK from my 4-day trip.

Originally Posted by jasonthewebmaster View Post

LOL... dude what are you smoking??

Yeah, I would just LOVE to work at a bank! Wouldn't everyone?

*yawn* I'd rather be homeless than work at a bank! LMAO

What's your dog in this hunt? Why do you care so much?

Anything on the Interwebs could be a scam.. but unless you have proof, it only makes you look like a jackass to keep attacking someone's thread shouting "SCAMMER SCAM" without any evidence....

Just saying...
    I wouldn't work in a bank either. But I know of a friend who got BANNED for comments less vulgar than yours.

Originally Posted by Michael_Le View Post

i showed this thread to my pal who is a 8yr forex veteran working for a major investment bank. he laughed and said "AMATEUR" and whoever signs up on those stats must be mad........
    I wished you would have laughed along with him.

Originally Posted by 22karthikreddy View Post

One of my friends didn't even get the money even he has raised the paypal dispute. He has been scammed by a guy in this forum itself. He asked the admins to remove the thread so no one would get scammed again.
    Originally Posted by jasonthewebmaster View Post

Personally I want to know this: what if you end up losing my investment? What course do I have to get it back?
    These are absurd statements! I'm just going to paste the definition below:

Investment -
    1) The act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
    2) Money that is invested with an expectation of profit
    3) The commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result

Expectation and NOT a GUARANTEE my fellow warriors...

Martin, please update us with what is the latest? Thank you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5512706].message }}
    Hey trustedWFhelper, welcome back. It's good to see you're posting here again

Well, so far I only have one investor (Mr Kamlesh) who has deposited money. Still waiting for Mr Karthik to make up his mind whether to send the deposit thru paypal or not.

I am still hoping to see a few more warriors to join this JV so that I can have more testimonials because I am planning to offer this as a WSO in future.

p/s: I am counting on you now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5513155].message }}
    I am officially announcing this JV offer is temporarily closed. Please stay tuned for the updates that I am going to post here.

Thanks for the support ktmakwana, trustedWFhelper & 22karthikreddy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5528807].message }}
    Hi everyone I just wanted to update this thread with the project progress.

We've made a total of $150.33 profit within this week. That's a 10% growth with $1500 equity. I've sent the report & screenshots to my investors.

p/s: I am not accepting new investors for the time being, thanks for asking
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5549153].message }}

I am officially announcing this JV offer is temporarily closed. Please stay tuned for the updates that I am going to post here.

Thanks for the support ktmakwana, trustedWFhelper & 22karthikreddy
      I'm not sure about the other two, but I am getting daily reports on the outcome of Martin trades. Communication-wise, he is the best I've seen as compared to my other investments.

Hi everyone I just wanted to update this thread with the project progress.

We've made a total of $150.33 profit within this week. That's a 10% growth with $1500 equity. I've sent the report & screenshots to my investors.

p/s: I am not accepting new investors for the time being, thanks for asking
      Great work Martin, keep it up!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5568887].message }}
    This is an update on what Martin achieved this past weeks:

Profits Achieved:
    1st Week : 10.12%
    2nd Week : 10.16%

I've also updated my comparison information : http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post5492490
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5583383].message }}
    I'd like to thank trustedWFhelper for posting the updates that he receives from me

We made another $153.40 profit this week, making the total profit $303.40 so far (20.2% growth) within 2 weeks.

I'll continue to update this thread next week as we progress. Thanks for the investors' support My target is to make about $200 - $250 next week.

Thanks,
    Martin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5597089].message }}

Trending Topics