Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Unread 25th Feb 2014, 12:25 PM   #1
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

GSA Search Engine Ranker Campaign for Google First page Ranking with GUARANTEED relevant backlinks
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This can be the Best SEO investment you have ever made

Please see what Warrior Forum Members say about my service :

Originally Posted by mikeyjoe View Post

Just wanted you to know that my website moved from a page rank of #21 to #12 and holding.
Going to try another backlink blast.
Thanks Faisal
Originally Posted by Manuel Italy View Post

Your campaign has worked perfectly for my site.
I was at the 4th page of google, in a four days we got to the first page.

Weekly Report, excellent communication, recommended for everyone around the world.

Keep it up please do not stop!

Thanks again.
Manuel
Originally Posted by sabukhitam View Post

For a very good reason, now my web is on the 1st page. so i just order another one for my other

Thanks
YY

Originally Posted by Scrape View Post

Just got my report and it looks good for me.

I already seen some movements in serp. From #20 to #17, I know its not that much but its only been 5hours since I got the

report. I think its good package plus the turn around is quite fast, no one wants to wait right?

Gonna order more, The package is great for people who wants to rank Easy to Medium competition keywords!

Highly recommended this service. I rarely put reviews but this service gets me

Originally Posted by myralove View Post

I hope you feel better. I received my report and am generally happy with it. Very detailed. I used

4 different squidoo lens and they are all moved up higher on the first page and generating buying traffic to my websites.

Please PM me when you are back so I can order more runs.

Thank you,
Myra Love

Originally Posted by MikeHand View Post

Love Faisal's service.

Just wanna quickly share my personal experience using Faisal's Monthly SEO Service.

It's been about a month (or even less than a month) after I subscribed to his Starter Monthly SEO Plan and I found my primary buying keywords get back to the first page of Google (some of them even on #1-3). Before I use his service, almost ALL of my keywords has been slapped by Google Pengun 3.0 (in the last October 2014) and just gone from the search engine.

Great work, Faisal!

You know the power of GSA Search Engine Ranker for creating relevant backlinks with anchor text variations .
I am an expert of
GSA Search Engine Ranker.

Visit my website for more campaigns

GSA Search Engine Ranker Campaigns

BASIC CAMPAIGNS

(Once you pay, on the next page you will be instructed to fill up a form with your details so that we can start your project)
We made it easy for you

HIGH PR CAMPAIGNS
(Once you pay, on the next page you will be instructed to fill up a form with your details so that we can start your project)
We made it easy for you

What includes in each campaign :
  • Article posting to Article Directories
  • Blog Commenting
  • Guestbook Postings
  • Social Bookmarkings
  • Social Networkings
  • Trackback Postings
  • Web 2.0 Postings
Others :
  • RSS Feed Submissions
  • Pinging
  • Indexing using GSA SEO Indexer
  • Guaranteed crawling using linklicious.me (BONUS).

Feature of my GSA Campaigns :
  • I am an SEO expert with knowledge of almost all SEO tools, so I can setup the GSA Campaign based on the requirement of your site.
  • I use different C class proxies so that each backlink comes from a differnet IP address.
  • I use dedicated VPS for running GSA Search Engine Ranker for fast delivery with proper quality.
  • While creating backlinks I create backlinks not only for your targeted keywords, but also for Partial Match Anchor Text, Secondary Anchor Text, Branding Anchor Text, LSI Anchor Text, Generic Anchor Text.
  • I also use URL as Anchor Text, Domain as Anchor Text, URL Variation as Anchor Text- Google likes this.
  • I Drip Feed each campaign for several days so that it looks like natural backlinks.
  • I don't use any fixed list of sites to create backlinks (What other providers do), I scrape sites based on your keywords to get unique backlinks totally relevant to your website.
  • I use SpinnerChief to create unique and readable spun content which is posted in Article Directories and Social Networks.
  • I send Complete Work Report of campaign which contains 100% live links.

Url & Keywords :
Please see the above campaign chart to see allowed URLs and Keywords for different campaigns. After payment you will be redirected to fill up a form, please write your URLs and Keywords there one per line. If you have any specific URL for specific keyword, please write that keyword immediately after that url.

My Turnaround Time :
My turnaround time is 4 to 7 days depending on the campaign you order, but I will try to deliver you the campaign report as soon as possible.

Work Report :
I will provide you complete work report of the campaign in .csv format, which will contain 100% live backlinks. I will check each backlink by myself before sending the report to you.

What About IP Addresses :
I use Private Proxies to provide different IP addresses which are from different countries of the world. Thus I provide a healthy IP Diversity in your links.

Is there any chance to get penalized by Google :
If it is possible to penalize any website using GSA Campaign, then I would penalize my competitors websites first. Thus by penalizing all my competitors websites I would get the top position in search engine easily. So, there is no chance of getting penalized by google for using my GSA Search Engine Ranker Campaign.

What I Need From You :
Once you place order, you will be redirected to fill up a form. We need only your URLs (from same site) and Keywords. If you want, you can provide us your own article, but this is optional. Generally we generate article based on your keyword and spin it through SpinnerChief to produce unique and readable article.

Money Back Guarantee :
If I can't deliver as per promise, I will refund you 100%.

So, What Are You Waiting For, Just Order Before the Price Increases

WARRIORS REVIEW

Originally Posted by brennonhawkins View Post

This is a good service and GSA SER is no joke.

GSA is difficult software to learn and to get it running efficiently you need to drop a lot of money on captcha services, article creation, proxies and a VPS.

Thumbs up from me!
Originally Posted by uri9099 View Post

We are finally seeing the results after 6 weeks and we are impressed. We are number 1 on youtube

search for all four of our keyword phrases. I want to let you know I'm afraid that when our competition sees your logo on

your youtube account where our video comes up that we will fall out of customer view again.
We are going to continue the maintenance service you offer and begin promoting new pages with you from now on.
Originally Posted by godfather25 View Post

Faisalmaximus is one of the few I trust when it comes to backlink services. My two previous websites, I used him solely, along with another girl, and I can say from experience it works. Here is what I recommend, use his services, then promote those posts with social media, I've seen using both improve ranking dramatically, especially if you want to rank for higher ranking keywords.

I will continue using his services regularly.
Originally Posted by Terry Jett View Post

Like the other early birds, I got a review copy back on 12/7.

Had taken me a few days to get back here, but something like this does not happen overnight and I do not give fake reviews

The whole process from start to finish was handled very professionally by Faisal.

I gave him the keywords and YT video link. Within 36 hours (might have been 24 but does it really matter?) he sent me a

very detailed report with all the keywords/links and where submitted. Report was clean and easy to review the results.

After watching the video ranking for about 8 days, was very impressed. The video in question BEFORE Faisal did his magic

was ranking on second to third page for months.

I am happy to report that the video is now staying on the first page for past 3-4 days. Have noticed a few times it being

number one but seems to hang around 2-5 position.
This is perfectly fine and could not ask for more.

For $12 (at time of writing this) you cannot go wrong with Faisal's service. A quality video on the first page of search

results can easily produce a lot of traffic to your site/product.

My only word of advise is to start with a quality video or you will get nowhere with anyone's help... Junk in, junk out

Thank you Faisal,

Terry
Originally Posted by aldira View Post

Awesome service, nice backlink with detailed report and all link are LIVE ..

thanks faisal for such a great work here, i see my keyword has rank after using your service
definetely will order again ..

Highly recommended ..

cheers
Aldira
Originally Posted by erolexplain View Post

Awesome work guys... You saved me from at least a years work if I were to do it myself. Totally

high quality links for first tier. And massive list of 2nd tier links.

So now lets talk about another project.
Originally Posted by cato View Post

I just received my campaign report and am very impressed. I don't think that you can beat the price for

all of the links received.

I like the diversity of the links from multiple sources.

I'm looking forward to all of the link juice that should be coming my way soon.

Cato
Originally Posted by magnusmora View Post

Got my report last night. The report covers detailed linking broken down in groupings. A Very

comprehensive service especially at $8. Very quick turn around to. I am impressed so far...will report my rankings in a

week or so. My site is very new and not to be seen on the search engines.

Faisalmaxuimus - thanks for the excellent service...I will be back.
Originally Posted by Eddie Spangler View Post

I was provided a review campaign and got it delivered along with report in about 48 hours or

so. The report looks pretty good and right now the site is on position 7 page 1 for main term. I will report back in 30

days as to any rank increase.

Thanks
Originally Posted by Dennis Cheesman View Post

Got my review package and it was as discribed, this is a really good deal for what you get..

Make sure to add 3 keywords to make it look more natural..

Dennis
Originally Posted by george65202 View Post

Hi, I tried Mr. Faisal's service for helping me get backlinks. He is very quick, diligent and

honest.
Of course it takes a while for all the links to be propogated.

Highly recommended!
Originally Posted by everafter View Post

Thumbs up. Service delivered in a timely manner as promised. The report included all the links

where my url was posted. Looks like a good mix of links. Will need to see if this improves the ranking for those keywords.

Seems to know what he's doing so far.
Originally Posted by Janice Sperry View Post

I ordered 3 campaigns for some new inner pages on an authority site. All 3 orders were

completed as promised in a timely manner. I randomly checked some of the backlinks and every one was good. Now he is making

sure all the backlinks are getting indexed. That is a vital step for the backlinks to help at all.

I also wanted to say that the OP even caught a typo in my keyword list and emailed me to see if that is what I really

wanted. That shows alertness and attention to detail. It also saved me from a whole bunch of worthless backlinks.
Originally Posted by FredJones View Post

Thanks Faisal for your work on the review copy for me.

The communication was prompt. I was confirmed of the order after I placed it, within a short period. I was set an

expectation of getting the work done in 4 days. So the initial communication and expectation setting was perfect.

Then, today, which is 3 days from the order (I think, it is 2+ days only from my memory, less than 3 days), I received a

report on my inbox, as well as a PM communication that the work has been completed. So, timing-wise it beat the expectation

set.

I went ahead and checked the work received. The work done is as promised. A nice article was written and used in the

process. The anchor diversity is excellent, as I had provided a number of anchors (which is important post-Penguin). As

promised, a variety of types of links, and a number of links for each type, have been built.

I randomly checked the links. Most were working. A few were not. Going by my long experience of link building, this is an

absolutely expected behavior. Not every link is expected to stick anyway in any service ever. And most links sticking is

excellent

Overall, I like this service. I would feel comfortable to come back to this service and avail again. I recommend this

service.
Originally Posted by thebasta View Post

Hey I got a review of this wso senuke x service and I can say that this one really works my website

was not where rank in google and after the this job done my keywords are #28 main one, #32,39, the work is deliver in a

very detail way.....You can buy this wso at this price of $8.00 is not brainer...

Originally Posted by elusian View Post

Fast work. Nice report. I will be back with an update on the results.
Originally Posted by sliperdm View Post

Thanks a lot for giving me a review copy.

The first thing I did was checking the links, I would say 97% are working (I did not check all though, just random

selection). I think the link wheel produce by faisalmaximus is very good for a long term of SEO.

Next would be the turnaround time. I got my report within 72 hours, which is good as I don't prefer waiting too long. The

report is in text format and very nicely done.

I do believe this kind of service would definitely boost my site. Thanks again faisalmaximus.

Cheers!
Originally Posted by sodawarrior View Post

I am satisfied with the service as it was quick turnaround too. Will order again for sure.
Originally Posted by fouadjabre View Post

Excellent work, I loved the report structure that i received yesterday, its too early to talk

about ranks but i will post another review soon, but im gonna buy another one for my other site!
Originally Posted by Megas View Post

These guys have a great service with great support
and their servers are fast too! You can do all of your SEO for a fraction of the cost it would take to hire someone.
Originally Posted by phowell23 View Post

Here's my review of his services:

I placed an order on a Saturday and got the report and confirmation that my order has been completed on Tuesday (within the

4 day period he stated in sales copy). The report was very detailed and checking the links in the report showed my link in

all of the URL's. I'll be sending more campaigns his way!

Thanks again.
Originally Posted by bhaveshlb View Post

Got the report from Faisal last night.. Randomly checked the links and all those links were intact. Thanks faisal..Good job.. will definitely order more soon..
Originally Posted by SherimanAF View Post

My campaign was delivered on time. The report given is excellent. All links are live. Definitely

can see improvement of my website on Serp. I am truly satisfied with Faisal service.

Will keep ordering from him again. 100% recommended!

Sheriman
Originally Posted by mbliu118 View Post

Very nice work & report.
Will order more very soon.
Thanks

Tony
Originally Posted by amberboydent View Post

Great work! I didn't expect so many back links. It should most definitely help with my rankings. I will be back! Thanks again
Originally Posted by Mamooti Exchange View Post

Ordered 49 days ago. am happy for my website ranking now.
Results are good. I am satisfied with the support and effort by Faisal.
Originally Posted by dadhere View Post

Cool, I just received Faisal's report with MASSIVE backlinking to various
Social Bookmarking URL's, Social Network URL's, Wiki URL's, with 3 lists of Web 2.0 Profile's!

Amazing. I checked the links and found my own money site URL's intact and working. Now it's just a matter of the traffic

building up slowly over the next couple weeks or so.

Very impressed, thank you!
Originally Posted by Ricardo Furtado View Post

If you have been in IM, you will quite obviously know that getting on the first page of Big

G could mean a whole world of difference to you and to your business –

That difference means – failing or succeeding.

If you are on the first page of Google, the doors open for you – and you can literally mint money from any business – right

from your own home.

Faisal seems to have cracked the code here – the code to making lucrative money with your site – try getting on the first

page of Google all on your own and then you would understand the value of this service.

Great stuff.

All the best, regards.
Originally Posted by kidonway View Post

I vouch for Faisal. I tried him twice (Kicker campaigns) and he made a really good job. The second

time he offered me even a discount for returning. I am definitely buying any SEO packages I might need from him.. I highly

recommend him.

Thanks.
Ramy.

(I logged in specifically to give my feedback)
Originally Posted by blue0knight View Post

thanks faisal! the links created are definitely working. i am ordering more for my other

websites.

highly recommended!
Originally Posted by sean anglesey View Post

Thank you again Faisal for your good work.Hope to use you again soon on another project.

Regards Sean.
Originally Posted by iwebdevnl View Post

Faisal did a great job, nice links were placed to my website. Now wait for a month if it has good

effects on my rankings When the results are great, i will definitely go for the monthly SEO package
Originally Posted by cdronk View Post

I received a very detailed report. Very happy with the results. Will order again.
Originally Posted by MikeHand View Post

Just got my report. Great work! Thanks, Faisal.
Originally Posted by Dan Ellenwood View Post

Faisal was kind enough to provide me with a review copy of his service. He did a very nice job

of building a tier of links to the different pages of my site. I will need to wait a short time to see what effect it has

on the SE results. But with the quality work that he put into it there should be some nice results over the next weeks.

This is a good deal for a full monty campaign.
Originally Posted by matflawless View Post

I've got my report and I'm much satisfied, I have randomly checked some links and all were live

and with a decent article/description, more good than expected, an automatic live check reported 98% of alive links, a lot

more than similar services I tried before..

Excellent communication and price, Faisal is a SEO guy you can trust on.

Thanks
Mat
Originally Posted by destiny0awaits View Post

I just placed my 10th order and so far the results have been outstanding. It took some time

for the more competitive keywords to start ranking well, but that's to be expected with any SEO campaign.

Faisal delivers fast, and you will start seeing results within weeks. To sum it up, the campaigns are effective and budget

friendly.
Originally Posted by Venkat001 View Post

Thank you. I have got my report. Everything looks fine as of now and turn around time is also very

good.
As you have mentioned that all the links will get indexed during course of time, need to see how well the rankings of

my blog gets improved.

Definitely going to come-back again for my other projects.

Thanks
Venkat
Originally Posted by destiny0awaits View Post

Excellent service. I ordered the Penguin Safe 3 Way Attack for four keywords and was greatly

pleased
with the results. Two of the keywords are now on the first page for local searches, while the remaining ones are

slowly ranking.

I would also like to point out that this service will work best is you already have an excellent on-site SEO.
Originally Posted by witribe View Post

I ordered from faisal for the first time The 3 Way Attack, for my flower site, got my report

yesterday and all links looks pretty good and well diversified, in fact I read some of the articles he posted related to

the niche and they are are really good quality, I do hope that my site see some jumps to the up side pretty soon, Will use

his service for time to time
Originally Posted by wordman1 View Post

I have personally worked with Faisal for a number of months and will be ordering more soon. He does what he says and your results will speak for themselves. He is the real deal...

Wordman
Originally Posted by todd40fla View Post

I was fortunate to receive a review copy of the services provided in this wso. Just received my

report from Faisal, turnaround time was SUPER FAST - less than 24 hours.

I have asked him to help me with a 3 year old video that has been stuck on page 3 of google for my main keyword for most of

that time.

I have checked many of the links and all looks good.

Not sure how they do it, but in less then a day they have done what would take me weeks If not longer to do myself.

Hundreds of backlinks from social media, article, press release sites etc....

I will report back on my results, I am seeing the video do some odd things, jumping around in the serps, disappearing then

reappearing so it seems like it is poised to make a move to page 1.

At this point I am very satisfied by what I have seen, and for the money this looks like a no brainer. If you want to rank

videos for local seo at only $12 for a campaign this is a tremendous value
, and if you are setting your sites higher than

the monthly plan looks like it will save you lots of time and money.

Thanks for offering this Faisal. I look forward to using this service for some future projects I am going to be working on

and can easily recommend to my fellow warriors.
Originally Posted by Oggyoi View Post

Quick review

Report was delivered overnight, detailing the work done.
The actual report itself was very informative, showing a breakdown of the different angles of attack.

The profiles come with log in details, which is good. You get a lot of work for the price.

It's going to take a short time to see any movement but first impressions are Faisal has a really good service on offer

here.
Originally Posted by Adriaan View Post

Faisal did a great job, and in good time. I will use him again.
Originally Posted by wsiebler View Post

Just got my first campaign report and am very pleased with the work. Will gladly recommend and use

this service again.
Originally Posted by rwayne54 View Post

This is the first gig I have done with Faisal.

I must say that I am very pleased with the quality of his work and I will definitely be using his services again as well as

his other services that he offers, now that he has proven to me that he can walk the walk and not just walk the talk.

Thanks again for your excellent work,

Rick
Originally Posted by bushwood View Post

Faisal over-delivered on my small order. I will be back for more, for sure.
Originally Posted by netzero2 View Post

Not that faisal needs anymore testimonials than the million he has, But if you need this service,

look no further, go ahead an order now, I had him do this order for my news site, Need 2 Know News
and with in, well really the same day he did his work, I noticed my email filling up with sign ups for people making

comments, A great job, no b.s. well worth the money., I am ordering my next job now. bytheway, I had never seen faisal

until this job he did, so I'm not blowing smoke, you want traffic an backlinks, he will do it.
Originally Posted by promomarc View Post

Promomarc
"Solider Of Local SEO Niche Domination"

Just Got My Orders In Truly Impressed and 100% Satisfied with the services that I ordered from SEO Software Services

courtesy of Faisal

Originally Posted by KevinS65 View Post

Ordered two GSA packages from this Pro and I am 100% Satisfied! Rec'd my reports over the weekend

and I will return for more. This value is awesome and he over delivers. Thank you very much!
Originally Posted by Jiggz View Post

Received my report today. He over delivered much more links. I got the 500 links and report shows 888

links. some of them will not index or drop off so it should work out nicely. site is not ranking yet, but that will take

few days. will order again. thanks mate.
Originally Posted by toniek View Post

great job dude, checked the links and high rate of open thank you so much, I'm ordering the next job

right now...
Originally Posted by miki123 View Post

Here is my review:

Detailed report is provided. I received 550 links from various platforms. Most links are working. Page rank of backlinks is

from 1 to 9.

This is very good service I recommend to anyone!
Originally Posted by kaynaresh View Post

First of all, Thanks for the Review Copy!

I got the detailed backlink report for my campaign in excel format. The links are on different platforms like web blogs,

social bookmarking sites, edu sites and lots more which gives diverse and positive effect to the main site.

There are more than 500 live links pointing to my video and i hope it will give great boost to my video.

I will update here with my rankings. I REALLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR THE SEO SERVICES!!!

GOOD JOB! WELL DONE!!
Originally Posted by Darren Kilgariff View Post

I ordered this package for my IM niche medium competitive Keyword and within 3 days it's

number 4 on Bing.
I will certainly use this service again.
Regards Darren
Originally Posted by ceelove View Post

Just wanted to let you know that my campaign is doing great. I'm already ranking number 2 and 3 in Youtube search. Very detailed report and quick turn around time.I'll be doing another one soon.

Join our Facebook page to get the chance to win
One Month FREE SEO Service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.SEOviser.com

Last edited on 12th Aug 2016 at 01:40 PM.
faisalmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Apr 2014, 12:10 PM   #2
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Re: GSA Search Engine Ranker Campaign for Dominating Google with Relevant Backlinks
Share on: 

FAQ

Q. How many url and keyword can be promoted through each campaign ?
Ans. Through each campaign you can promote upto 5 to 15 urls (same niche) and 10 to 20 keywords depending on the campaign you ordered.

Q. What is your turnaround time ?
Ans: Please see the chart above for turnaround time of different campaigns.

Q. What extra features do you have in your campaign ?
Ans. While creating backlinks, I use Partial Match Anchor Text, Secondary Anchor Text, Branding Anchor Text, LSI Anchor Text, Generic Anchor Text. Beside this I use URL as Anchor Text, domain as Anchor Text, URL Variation as Anchor Text. These make my campaign more acceptable to Google.

Q. Are your backlinks relevant to the niche ?
Ans. Yes, my links will be from relevant platforms as per Google guidelines.

Q. Do you provide guarantee for indexing the backlinks ?
Ans. Yes, I provide guaranteed indexing of the backlinks. I use GSA SEO Indexer to index all the output backlinks. Within 1 month of the completion of campaign, 80% of the backlinks will get indexed. Moreover, I use linklicious.me to crawl all backlinks.

Q. Do you provide any other SEO Software Services ?
Ans. Yes, I provide services of SEnuke XCr, Xrumer, Scrapebox, Article Marketing Robot, Bookmarking Demon and Magic Submitter. For details please visit my website : http://seoviser.com

Q. Do you have any other hot WSO or other offer like this ?
Ans. Yes, my other WSO's and other Offers are :
1) Faisal's 7 Step SEO Strategy to rank ANY KEYWROD
2) SEnuke XCr Full Monty Campaign : Best Campaign to Get Fast Ranking
3) SEnuke XCr at only $8 per Campaign for Google Ranking (100% Penguin Friendly)
4) Penguin Safe 3 Way Attack : Safest Backlink Service to Dominate Google 1st Page
5) Youtube Dominator Campaign for Ranking Youtube Videos
6) GSA Immediate Booster Campaign
7) Dominate 1st Page of Google Using SEnuke XCr Penguin Kicker Campaign
8) Complete SEO Solutions

Q. Do you have any refund policy?
Ans. My service is so effective that no one requests for refund. If I can't deliver as per promise, I will issue a refund without any question.

Q. Do you have any affiliate program ?
Ans : Yes, you can promote our services as an affiliate and get 10% recurring payment on every referral for the life of the client. Please visit here to join our affiliate program : http://seoviser.com/affiliate-program/

Last edited on 1st Jan 2017 at 08:44 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to faisalmaximus For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Apr 2014, 01:02 PM   #3
Active Warrior

Re: GSA Search Engine Ranker Campaign for Dominating Google with Relevant Backlinks
Share on: 

Ordered
If your feeling generous i wouldnt complain for a few more extra links
Thanks
jeremyfarrar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jeremyfarrar For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Apr 2014, 01:04 PM   #4
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by jeremyfarrar View Post

Ordered
If your feeling generous i wouldnt complain for a few more extra links
Thanks
You will get extra links.

Unread 2nd Apr 2014, 03:41 PM   #5
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member

Re: GSA Search Engine Ranker Campaign for Google First page Ranking (Review Copies Available)
Share on: 

Any review copies available?

Chris...PuraVidaProfits
PuraVidaProfits is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Apr 2014, 04:31 PM   #6
Inbound Marketer

Re: GSA Search Engine Ranker Campaign for Google First page Ranking (Review Copies Available)
Share on: 

the title says review available, if its so, i would love to get it
moinuddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Apr 2014, 04:50 PM   #7
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Title says review copy available, if its so, i would love to get one.

Ebusiness
ebusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Apr 2014, 05:32 PM   #8
SEO Lords

Share on: 

Hi,
I want to try the review copy.
Thank you!
Nefelim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Apr 2014, 11:44 PM   #9
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by PuraVidaProfits View Post

Any review copies available?
Originally Posted by moinuddin View Post

the title says review available, if its so, i would love to get it
To get review copy, you must have at least 300 posts, but your no of posts are less, please place regular order instead.

Unread 3rd Apr 2014, 11:44 AM   #10
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by ebusiness View Post

Title says review copy available, if its so, i would love to get one.

Ebusiness
Originally Posted by Nefelim View Post

Hi,
I want to try the review copy.
Thank you!
I sent you pm with instructions for the Review Copies, please check.

Unread 7th Apr 2014, 04:31 PM   #11
Warrior Member

Share on: 

Report looks all good,

Will update the thread with a update on serp movement
mobilewebpages is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mobilewebpages For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Apr 2014, 02:32 AM   #12
SEO Lords

Share on: 

Hi,
Just receive the review copy!
It looks really good!
The communication with faisalmaximus is great!
He answer all my questions fast per email.
So, let's wait for some SERP Results...i will be back here with the results soon.
Thank you faisalmaximus!
Nefelim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nefelim For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Apr 2014, 04:37 AM   #13
Active Warrior

Share on: 

Thanks for the report and extra links! will update in a few weeks with serp movement thanks again mate
jeremyfarrar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jeremyfarrar For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 01:21 PM   #14
you treacherous dog
Registered Member

Re: GSA Search Engine Ranker Campaign for Google First page Ranking with GUARANTEED relevant backlin
Share on: 

I never heard of "GSA Search Engine Ranker" before. What is it?

HMPH!

Pai Mei

PM me if you have a list 50k list or more of buyers in the IM space for an evergreen high converting product at a high price point.

"Your so-called kung-fu... is really... quite pathetic."
Pai Mei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 01:26 PM   #15
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Re: GSA Search Engine Ranker Campaign for Google First page Ranking with GUARANTEED relevant backlin
Share on: 

Originally Posted by Pai Mei View Post

I never heard of "GSA Search Engine Ranker" before. What is it?

HMPH!

Pai Mei
This is one of the most powerful SEO software which is able to create relevant backlinks. Google likes these relevant backlinks.

Unread 28th Apr 2014, 02:17 PM   #16
you treacherous dog
Registered Member

Share on: 

So how does GSA differ from SENuke?

HMPH!

Pai Mei

Originally Posted by faisalmaximus View Post

This is one of the most powerful SEO software which is able to create relevant backlinks. Google likes these relevant backlinks.

PM me if you have a list 50k list or more of buyers in the IM space for an evergreen high converting product at a high price point.

Unread 28th Apr 2014, 02:20 PM   #17
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

So how does GSA differ from SENuke?

HMPH!

Pai Mei
SEnuke and GSA create backlinks in different platforms. Also, GSA can create backlinks from relevant platforms.

Unread 28th Apr 2014, 02:38 PM   #18
you treacherous dog
Registered Member

Share on: 

When you say relevant this means what exactly?

HMPH!

Pai Mei

SEnuke and GSA create backlinks in different platforms. Also, GSA can create backlinks from relevant platforms.

Unread 28th Apr 2014, 10:02 PM   #19
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

When you say relevant this means what exactly?

HMPH!

Pai Mei
Relevant backlinks means backlinking sites will be from same niche type.

Unread 9th May 2014, 11:33 PM   #20
Success Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Faisal did a great job, and in good time. I will use him again.

Get good stuff at adriaanlouw.com. The others do.
Adriaan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Adriaan For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th May 2014, 10:42 AM   #21
New Warrior Member

Share on: 

Hi, do you guarantee Google first page ranking? Thanks!
cutiesuger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th May 2014, 03:53 AM   #22
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by cutiesuger View Post

Hi, do you guarantee Google first page ranking? Thanks!
Hi, I provide guarantee of relevant backlinks which is the main power of first page ranking.

Unread 13th May 2014, 02:02 AM   #23
Ben
War Room Member

Share on: 

What Article spinning software are you using? Will your spun articles pass Copyscape?
jwans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th May 2014, 02:24 AM   #24
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by jwans View Post

What Article spinning software are you using? Will your spun articles pass Copyscape?
I am using Spin ReWriter, this is the best spinning tool I have ever used, it spins upto 99% uniqueness with 100% readable content, and the spun articles pass through Copyscape.

Unread 29th May 2014, 11:53 AM   #25
Somu Ghosh

Share on: 

can you show me few Contextual Backlinks..?? Like Articles, Web 2.0, Social Blogs...
tutu161983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2014, 12:24 PM   #26
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by tutu161983 View Post

can you show me few Contextual Backlinks..?? Like Articles, Web 2.0, Social Blogs...
I sent you pm, please check.

Unread 1st Jun 2014, 01:18 PM   #27
Warrior Member

Share on: 

ordered, thanks. will leave an honest review.

artpeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2014, 03:36 PM   #28
Warrior Member

Share on: 

Hi,

Can this benefit youtube videos?

Letting go of control, letting go of order… and truly letting go and letting Only God!
quest85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2014, 06:22 PM   #29
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Just got my first campaign report and am very pleased with the work. Will gladly recommend and use this service again.

wsiebler is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wsiebler For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jun 2014, 10:29 PM   #30
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by quest85 View Post

Hi,

Can this benefit youtube videos?
Yes, this works greatly for YouTube videos.

Unread 4th Jun 2014, 01:50 AM   #31
Warrior Member

Share on: 

can you confirm my order please?

artpeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2014, 08:19 AM   #32
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by artpeople View Post

can you confirm my order please?
I confirm all orders, please check your spam folder to get the confirmation email. Also, you can pm me your Paypal email address so that I can check the status of your order.

Unread 4th Jun 2014, 02:26 PM   #33
Killer Designs+ SEO Bomb

Share on: 

Hi,

I would like to see some samples before ordering.

Thanks

workers24hdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2014, 03:33 PM   #34
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by workers24hdotcom View Post

Hi,

I would like to see some samples before ordering.

Thanks
Please pm me your email address where I should send the sample work report.

Thank you
Faisal

Unread 4th Jun 2014, 03:38 PM   #35
Killer Designs+ SEO Bomb

Share on: 

businessonline20008 at gmail dot com

workers24hdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2014, 03:49 PM   #36
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by workers24hdotcom View Post

businessonline20008 at gmail dot com
Sample report sent, please check.

Unread 5th Jun 2014, 03:21 PM   #37
HyperActive Warrior

Share on: 

I'll take a sample report, if you please...
kennyk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2014, 03:48 AM   #38
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by kennyk3 View Post

I'll take a sample report, if you please...
Please pm me your email address where I should send the sample report.

Unread 10th Jun 2014, 03:13 AM   #39
Warrior Member

Share on: 

I must say that I am very pleased with the quality of his work and I will definitely be using his services again as well as his other services that he offers, now that he has proven to me that he can walk the walk and not just walk the talk.

Rick
rwayne54 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rwayne54 For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Jun 2014, 12:15 PM   #40
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by rwayne54 View Post

I must say that I am very pleased with the quality of his work and I will definitely be using his services again as well as his other services that he offers, now that he has proven to me that he can walk the walk and not just walk the talk.

Rick
Thanks Rick for your nice review, this will definitely inspire me to provide better quality work in future.

Unread 10th Jun 2014, 05:31 PM   #41
Local Internet Strategist
War Room Member

Share on: 

please pm me sample report.. thank you

Skunkworks: noun. informal.

A clandestine group operating without any external intervention or oversight. Such groups achieve significant breakthroughs rarely discussed in public because they operate "outside the box".
https://short-stuff.com/-Mjk0fDExOA==
bluecoyotemedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jun 2014, 05:01 PM   #42
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

same for me - thanks!

Originally Posted by bluecoyotemedia View Post

opportunityisnowhere
mtntgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jun 2014, 06:30 PM   #43
Be the ball!

Share on: 

This looks very good. Would you suggest this for a new site with no backlinks at all? Will it look "suspicious" to the big G if there is a sudden rush of backlinks?
Thank you.
bushwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jun 2014, 06:49 AM   #44
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by bushwood View Post

This looks very good. Would you suggest this for a new site with no backlinks at all? Will it look "suspicious" to the big G if there is a sudden rush of backlinks?
Thank you.
Hi, you can use this for new site, no problem. When you place order please mention that it is a new site and request to drip feed the links for 7 to 10 days. In this way, link building will be like natural backlinks and big G will never suspect.

Unread 15th Jun 2014, 06:52 AM   #45
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by bluecoyotemedia View Post

Originally Posted by mtntgr View Post

same for me - thanks!
Sample report sent, please check pm.

Unread 15th Jun 2014, 05:03 PM   #46
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

pm-ed you a question

thanks

opportunityisnowhere
mtntgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jun 2014, 08:03 AM   #47
Warrior Member

Share on: 

Sample report sent, please check pm.
I pm'd you, please send me sample report as well.
Max84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jun 2014, 01:14 PM   #48
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by mtntgr View Post

pm-ed you a question

thanks
Answered.

Originally Posted by Max84 View Post

I pm'd you, please send me sample report as well.
Sample report sent, please check your pm.

Unread 16th Jun 2014, 02:20 PM   #49
New Warrior Member

Share on: 

Hi. Your backlinks works fine with URLs/websites in another language than English?

liberfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jun 2014, 02:23 PM   #50
Senior SEO Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by liberfin View Post

Hi. Your backlinks works fine with URLs/websites in another language than English?
Yes, my backlinks works for other than English language URLs/sites. When you place order, you will be redirected to fill up a form, please mention there which country you want to target.