8 replies
How can I use Clickbank to get more sign ups on my MLM landing page?
#clickbank #mlm
  • Profile picture of the author Colin.MS
    Create a downloadable package that piques peoples interest. Giveaway an ebook with a few subtle links to one of your web pages and your good to go. :-)
    Signature
    A Traffic Secret Revealed
    It's been called the greatest viral marketing idea of all time, get your copy of this free report now:
    Click Here To See How I Get 25-50 Free Visitors To My Website Every Single Day
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[967875].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author free09
      How I use Clickbank and get tons of traffic to my MLM business using these techniques. It is adding close to 20 people daily opting into my opportunity.
      Our DVD training has all of the answers to these questions plus it teaches the
      secrets to fast and huge profits using Clickbank.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1004264].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Overdose0101
    That's viral marketing at it's finest. Go with what Colin said. You could also use P2P networks to help spread your ebook even faster.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[967927].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[968349].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Overdose0101
        Originally Posted by alexa_s View Post

Please don't take this the wrong way, absolutely no hostility implied, but using a domain-name without a spelling mistake ("your/you're") will also honestly help, because a lot of people will really be put off by that, you know? Maybe you could get the same domain with the "e" included? :confused:

I'll second that. Misspellings just put a bad taste into peoples mouths, also make the domain kinda hard to remember.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[972143].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jeffdean9297
    Originally Posted by earnwhatyourworth View Post

How can I use Clickbank to get more sign ups on my MLM landing page?
    You can create a product that people in your market want, then when they buy, send them a follow-up offer where they can opt-in. Should be pretty simple.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[990749].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WorldIR
    I think product producer earn better than affiliate marketer....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[999157].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sonam22
    This is quite an informative post.I also was not aware about the usage of clickbank,mlm.Thank you guys for giving such a descriptive idea about clickbank and mlm business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1010438].message }}

Trending Topics