Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Unread 18th Jan 2015, 02:47 AM   #1
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member

Wake Up Productive by Eben Pagan | Free Video Series and Review
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey fellow warriors,

With the new year promising us a new opportunities and achievement in our businesses, we all fall behind because of one thing: Lack of productivity!

I was the same till the last year when I started to apply productivity and time management strategies into my life.

I thought I have everything I need in this matter, till I watched the free video series by Eben Pagan that precedes the launch of version 2.0 of his famous training Wake Up Productive.

To be honest with you, I was going to promote this product as a JV only, but once I watched the free videos and applied those methods in my business, I decided to buy the entire course (it will launch tomorrow; Monday 19th till Friday 23rd only).

So I'm sharing my experience with you today about the free video series...

Video 1 - The Key to Higher Productivity

In the video, Eben explains how he transformed and dramatically increased his productivity with one simple mindset and action change.

He also shares:

- How to use the little bit of willpower that you get each day to leverage UP your productivity for the long-term

- How to identify the activities in your business and work that make you the most money - so you can do more of them every day (and make more profit)

- The one consideration that richest and most successful investor of all time uses to decide where to invest his attention, time and money

- The exercise that he uses to discover where he is wasting time - so he can re-allocate it to doing things that create success, growth and profit

And much, much more…

This video is about 18 minutes long, and will change the way you think about time management and productivity.

The best part is that you can watch it for free, by just opting-in here:

Free Video: The Key To Higher Productivity

Watch it now, and don’t forget to download the PDF exercise and summary tip sheet!

Video 2 - The 10x Productivity Factor

In this video, you’ll learn:

- The places to work in your business that generate ten TIMES the return in growth, profit and income

- The one activity you must do that has nothing to do with business - but that multiplies the productivity of the work you do IN business

- How to organize your time into “60 60 30” blocks, to maximize what you accomplish each day

- How to eliminate distractions and interruptions, so you can focus on only those activities that grow your business and make you the most money

Again, you can watch the video and get the free download PDFs he’s offering right here, by just opt-ing in on this page (you need to opt-in once for all 3 videos):

The 10x Productivity Factor

Video 3 - How To Cure Procrastination

Inside this video, you’ll learn:

- How to cure and overcome procrastination for the LONG-TERM

- How to create a habit of taking action, so you have less and less procrastination in your life
automatically

- The place to invest your attention and energy to get the HIGHEST return (in both your personal and business lives)

- Why it’s critical to understand how willpower works, and how to use it for maximum results and productivity

- How to design and create habits that last, and that keep “paying you back” for the long-term

There’s also a couple of downloads on the page with the video, including an exercise and a list of tips for curing procrastination and building lasting habits, so make sure to get those while you’re there.

Here’s the link for the 3td video, just opt-in to watch the video and get the downloads - and to learn how to cure your procrastination:

How To Cure Procrastination

I hope these videos will change your life in 2015.

If you are interested in reading a real review of the entire product (I'll buy it by Monday, go through material, and write my review late night Monday), please visit this page:

Wake Up Productive 2.0 Review - What is New by Eben Pagan?

- ElSayed ElAssal
Sayed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sayed For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Jan 2015, 01:02 AM   #2
everythinglorez

Re: Wake Up Productive by Eben Pagan | Free Video Series and Review
Share on: 

Eben Pagan's videos are very timely. Since it's the start of the year and everyone is hyper in getting most of their goals achieved

I came across his videos though WUP Prelaunch 2015 - Video 2. Watched videos and downloaded the PDFs.
everythinglore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jan 2015, 09:41 AM   #3
HyperActive Warrior

Share on: 

Can anyone direct me to the affiliate sign-up page for this product ( eben pagan wake up productive)?
rs2228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jan 2015, 09:23 AM   #4
War Room Member

Share on: 

One of the ways I use to be more productive is to list my todos everyday and check them once they're finish. It works really well. But please limit your list to 8 at the max.

Stop searching “Interests” into your Facebook Ads one-by-one…Check out this FREE FB Keyword Tool.
humblepro is offline   Reply With Quote