Free eBook Downloads #1: Create Your First Website (and Earn Online!)

13 replies
Hey everyone,

Okay this eBook was not created by me, but by Chris Farrell.

This eBook shows you how to create your first website and gives you ideas on how to make money with it.

Although this product is free, does not mean it's worth nothing - unlike most other free things on the internet .

Anyhow, go check it out, it's the first link in my signature (I'm too new here to post links in posts just yet).

Thanks,

-Aidan Kerslake.
#create #downloads #earn #ebook #free #online #website
  • Profile picture of the author scartego
    Thanks for the info Aidan!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1006048].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author abuzz
    A very BIG thank you for the ebook. As a niewbie, this is what I have been looking for. Seems like I have hit a jackpot! with this ebook. Great stuff from Chris Farrel. Once again Aidan, thanks alot for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1008747].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AidanKay
      Originally Posted by abuzz View Post

A very BIG thank you for the ebook. As a niewbie, this is what I have been looking for. Seems like I have hit a jackpot! with this ebook. Great stuff from Chris Farrel. Once again Aidan, thanks alot for sharing.

No worries.

Yeah I thought I'd make a resource for people to download a collection of awesome eBooks for free and without ads.

You should check back often too as I'm going to be adding new ebooks frequently.

-Aidan.
      Signature
      Australian article writer. 5c per word, 50% off for first 5 people. 1c off price per word if done through UpWork.
      Contact me on here to get started.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1012071].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tin tin
        This is great stuff for the newbies especially if this is the time you are starting. Keep up
        Signature
        2013 "TOP RATED" Online Home Business Get started Today-FREE. Read more: ONLINE HOME BUSINESS
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1013357].message }}
          Okay everyone, the eBook I mentioned in this post is not available via the designatede link (it updates everytime I add a new eBook).

To find it please go to the FIRST link (the Free eBook Downloads link) and you'll find it there.

Thanks everyone,

-Aidan.
          Signature
          Australian article writer. 5c per word, 50% off for first 5 people. 1c off price per word if done through UpWork.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1013448].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author akhanna18
    thanks for sharing....but wher is the link plz guide i'm new here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1019479].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author callseller
    I did this eBook and have my first site that has any potential (I have made many attempts)

I love it.
    Signature

Private Label WordPress Videos.
    Get 35 Video Scripts for WordPress 3.4 Free

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1019997].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author londonguy6
    will check this out
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1021118].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kathys0522
    thanks, just downloaded and read through your guide. although i havent tried this yet i wanted to comment that it's a very well written, very detailed guide. thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1021437].message }}
    To everyone,
    You're all welcome! =]

And just to let you guys know again, I'm not the creator of the ebook Chris Farrell is the creator. And yes, this is an excellent ebook =P.

Cheers,

-Aidan.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1025919].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheDebtEliminator
    Hi Aidan,

I appreciate the eBook

All the Best
    Signature
    Freedom from Credit Debt for All in USA … Credit cards, medical bills, student loans, etc. .................... Plus your credit scores at the bureau can be raised when your debt relief is completed.

This is available for individuals with more than 10-K of debt and only by phone to start your debt analysis ... PM Me Your Phone Number and best times to call.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1027837].message }}
    No worries.

I'm always on the lookout for top quality free articles to add to my blog. I fyou know of any that you'd like to share, please let me know here =].

Cheers,
    -Aidan.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1027891].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author skyflying
    Thanks a lot coz I'm figuring out how to create my first website recently!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1070147].message }}

Trending Topics