IM Beginners - Do NOT Read This if You're Not Ready To Start Your Own Site!

4 replies
Hey there Warriors,

I just thought I'd create this thread because it may prove to be a very handy source for like-minded Internet Marketers who are just starting out for themselves.

Now my story is, I've been online for a great many years, however, in all that time all I've really done is soaked up knowledge on how to do many different things. Stuff like building WordPress sites, how to use Photoshop blind folded, you know, practical stuff like that. But when it comes to Internet Marketing, I've always found that even though my intentions were to pursue the dream and be all raring to go, life always seemed to get in the way (or at least those were the excuses I used to use) and I never actually began the journey.

Then after some careful self-analysis of my lack of motivation and realizing I wasn't kidding anyone but myself, it dawned on me that if I wanted a career in Internet Marketing, I had to make the time to do it with no excuses no matter what!

Anyway, quite recently (February 2015 in fact) I made a vow to myself that I was going to finally put all my knowledge to good use, so I created my own personal blog and it's my way of documenting my Internet Marketing journey. The reason for this is when my reader numbers gradually increase over time, I'll be accountable (kind of) to them...See they're going to want to know what I've been up to right? Not only that but if my knowledge is just one or two steps ahead of my readers, then they'll be looking at me for guidance (or at least I hope they will). So by doing this I'm hoping that this method will keep me on track also.

Now another thing I've done on my blog is I've setup a FREE membership area for other like-minded Internet Marketers who are also just starting out. At the time of writing this post, there's a 6 part video mini-series demonstrating how I actually built my site from scratch. See, in February when I decided to build my blog, I thought it would be a good idea to record myself buying the domain name, right through to setting up WordPress. This I feel will help a great many people who are completely new to setting up a WordPress site for themselves.

I've also added a cool set of Photoshop brushes and styles into the mix to. This brush and styles set is something I created some time ago with the intentions to sell them as a package (because they are worthy of $'s) however, me being me back then, I just let them collect dust on my hard drive lol! Anyway, with my brush and styles set, literally anybody is capable of creating hundreds if not thousands of professional looking sales page graphics with just a few clicks of their mouse...Seriously, they are that good, even if I say so myself ;-)

And last but not least is my fully responsive minimalistic squeeze page template that can be integrated with most, if not all WordPress themes. It may come as no surprise, but more and more people are accessing the internet via their mobile devices and most of the squeeze page templates available, or that are already in use are 'none responsive' which in this day and age is no good, especially after Google's announcement on the 21st April. So I created a fully responsive one which like I said can be integrated with most, if not all WordPress themes. You can add video and any HTML opt-in form code to it and if you're not that clued up with editing stuff like this, don't worry, I've already thought of that, which is why I've recorded a video and put it right above the download link in my membership area.

Okay, now if you've not already picked up on this pattern yet, let me explain...See, I've created my blog for like-minded readers to follow me on my Internet Marketing journey. Now for the people that need a little shall we say 'bit of a fast track' then this is the idea behind my FREE membership.

1. Anyone that decides to join my membership will learn how to create their own WordPress site.

2. Once they've done that, they'll be able to create their own graphics (subject to them owning a copy of Photoshop of course).

3. To finish off, they'll also be able to integrate my squeeze page template into their WordPress site to begin building their own mailing list!

4. ALL FOR FREE!

And there we have it - I'm showing them how to setup WordPress, then they're getting the tools to add their own graphics with ease and when their site is up and running and looking pretty, they can begin building their mailing list by integrating my free fully responsive squeeze page template - Voila!

Now I know what your thinking - What's the catch, right? Why would I go to all this trouble to GIVE this stuff away for free? And to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't blame you for being a tad suspicious. But seriously, there is none. All I'd like to do is build my own loyal list of subscribers to keep in touch with every now and then and help them on their path whilst I travel down my own path...That's it.

See, when I decided to setup my blog, if you read one or two of my posts, you'll realise that my goal is to eventually achieve Internet Marketing success, but at the same time, help as many others get what they want to. And if I can do that by offering my knowledge to others by way of free videos, tools and other cool stuff like that and only a handful of people appreciates my offerings, then at least I know that I have helped that handful of people get one or two steps closer to where they want to be ;-)

And in a nutshell, that's about it Warriors.

So if all this sounds like something that will help you out and allow you to finally begin your own Internet Marketing journey, then feel free to head over to my blog and join my membership. I look forward to seeing you over there.

You'll find the link to my blog in my signature below:
#beginners #internet markerting #internet marketer dream #internet marketing 2015 #read #ready #site #start
  • Profile picture of the author PiXALS
    Sorry i can't find any links.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10055725].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Marky B
      Originally Posted by PiXALS View Post

Sorry i can't find any links.
      The link should be in my signature, but just in case it's not visible you can click here
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056131].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author toolleather
    Nice blog Mark!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10108383].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Marky B
      Originally Posted by toolleather View Post

Nice blog Mark!
      Thanks toolleather ;-)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10108490].message }}

Trending Topics