How to make quick money online?

35 replies
is there any way to make money quick?
I heard a lot and read little bit about making money online ! and I wonder
are there anyone who can tell me the secret about making money?
#make #money #online #quick
  • Profile picture of the author Matt Wolfe
    You can always find something really valuable and then sell it on ebay... That should be pretty quick.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1020635].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CPG
      Originally Posted by Matt Wolfe View Post

You can always find something really valuable and then sell it on ebay... That should be pretty quick.
      It sounds interesting. Strange things on ebay sometimes becomes popular, all newspapers and sites catch the news about this thing, it becomes popular and you can sell it for really nice sum of money.
      One day me and my friend were thinking about such trick - sell some thing with no real value - it just be strange. Maybe I will try to do such experiment.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1029249].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bbenson19
    Hi New Member,

I would like to comment about your post. I know that there is a quick way to make money online. And that it depends on how much money you would like to make.

If you like to make cents, start with CPA, adsense, etc..

But the best, in my honest opinion is Affiliate marketing. With affiliate marketing you could find a great product that a market needs and that you would be able to earn high commissions almost instantly.

Check out Clickbank (clickbank.com) for most affiliate products.

Now the secret, to make money online??? The same secret with any other endeavor...
    DONT GIVE UP....

If you encounter failures it only means that you are a step closer to success. How to get started and guided is the right question that you should ask...

I suggest you check this site out:

affiloblueprint20review.blogspot.com

it's a review of how you can get started with affiliate marketing and start earning real passive income online...

Good luck. wishing you success
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1020647].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author analog_s1_t6
      Thanks for very Important and useful Information!!!!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1020728].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author londonguy6
    Affiliate Marketing seems the best way forward
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1021090].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author debtfreehispanic
    Yes, I sell stuff on ebay for quick money. usually I find good pairs of shoes at places like Ross and sell them for close to double. If they dont' sell, I take the shoes back. No money spent, minimum risk, you may lose insertion fees.
    Signature

My WSO is giving 40% off WOW! There is an affiliate program with it, pays 50%. High quality videos showing step-by-step what to click and what to type in, so easy!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1022583].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Simon74
    Hello,
    The best way to start yes is affiliate marketing, go to site like clickbank.com or paydot.com (for digital products) and search for a product that you would like to promote, do same keyword research with Google keywords tool (just google it), and then write 3-5 articles a day and in the bio box include your affiliate link. This is the fast and free way to start an online adventure!
    Best of luck,
    Simon
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1023502].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gantstar
      Hi there sorry new to this what is bio box
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1093457].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kimaroc
    I did not have any idea about this option, thanks guys
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1029561].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Benjamin Cip
    I don't think it is easy to make money with clickbank unless you sell your own products offering a high commissions to the person who are willing to promote your products.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1029794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maxmed
    You can try some surveys sites for quick cash
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1030660].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Musa_Aykac
    The way I see things is that quick money is always money that doesnt last. The more effort you put into making money the more you will get back from it

Regards
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1032249].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sweetrock82
    There are many ways to make money online.. affiliate marketing is best as you don't need your own product.

The real point is to apply whatever you think or read... just keep on reading will never bring money .. you have to apply the method and money will come
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1033980].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EdithKoppa
    Sell your skills or do affiliate marketing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1034730].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mdhelas
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1036068].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author aleksander
      its impossible to start making quick online money if you want quick money buy a domain and park it ;-) you could get something !
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1036231].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anniemf23
    Sometimes I really do wonder why everyone has another reason on which way is the best way to make money. Well I guess if you think about it like this. They all must work some how. Well maybe not all but most work. I tryed surveys and all they ever gave me was free entrys to a prize that I never won and not being accepted to the good paid ones since I didn't qualify. Waste of time. Also bought the Wiining in the Cash flow for $200.00. Good info but not enough and you have to pay a few thousand to get info. So that 14.95 cash flow commercial that was being sent to my door ended up being a $200.00 cheap piece of scrap book with a broken off audio CD with crazy colors to watch so you can't even pay attention to what he's saying while he says read along with me and ends up on page 21 3 mins later. You should just sit at your computer with a Redbull and be prepared to keep sitting and sitting and reading junk stories that don't get to the point yet. You know most people look at a website for 2 secs then they click off if it's not what they are looking for. So I can't really say I have a too much to say to that answer but I can say find something that most people think they need in life and never will go without. Some examples are food, money, air condition, cars, gas, pets (well for me), phones, house's, coffee, health care, medicine, ok that's enough to much thinking for me. So just pick something you want to learn about or you already know a lot about and sell sell sell all about it like there is nothing else in this world that could be better. Then drink another Redbull since the first few months are a overload of information to the brain. Then sit back and take your family out to dinner while your getting paid. Sounds good anyways. Make sure you do 3 things for me before doing my mistake look around a little bit and find one of the best programs and stick to just that one. Write an Ad about something with kinda nothing like I do. Don't give up and last make some post cards and send them to people who ask'd for it.
    Andrea a.k.a. A girl with desire
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1036287].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vasquez11
    its all about the individual, you need to have the discipline and the committment to take on making money fast, cuase why make a quick dollar when you can make the dollar come quick?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1043816].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shannon Spoon
    Start a blog insert some google adsense then find sites to backlink it,digg it,delicous it,squidoo it,hubpage it,ezine it and promote any other way you can think of.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1044783].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gbm000
      Without a doubt, eBay is the quickest way to make money online.

Why?

Because massive targeted buying traffic is already visiting eBay.

All you have to do is get a tiny fraction of that traffic to visit your item selling page. How you achieve that is easily teachable.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1044899].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gbm000
      Without a doubt, eBay is the quickest way to make money online.

Why?

Because massive targeted buying traffic is already visiting eBay.

All you have to do is get a tiny fraction of that traffic to visit your item selling page. How you achieve that is easily teachable.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1044905].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1047866].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Candise
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1047901].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author onlinemoney00
    You can't really make money quickly in most affiliate programs, the reason being it takes about a month for most affiliate programs to pay you. some of them also have certain milestones you have to climb before you get your money.

And if you have never made a dime online before, how do you expect to make money instantly

The main points you will need to consider when you want to make money online

You will need a list of Prospects which you will need to convert into customers
    So you have to get traffic to your website or offer
    Learn how to get traffic

You will need to convert this list of prospects into customers
    In most cases most people won't buy the first time they see your offer
    You will need to build a relationship with them & make them trust you
    People generally buy from those they like or trust

My advice to you will be to open a paypal account if you haven't got 1
    Also make sure you order the paypal topup card, this allows you to access money
    from your paypal account the next they instead of waiting almost a week to access
    the money through the normal bank account attached to your paypal account

You will need to market or sell something people are desperate to buy.
    Identify markets where people have to have it now; embarassing problems

Use a blog to create your sales page, you can use wordpress or blogger for free
    I would suggest you do a paid version, host your blog on your own domain because
    of the trust Factor. I personally wouldn't buy a product from InformationMarketingriches.Wordpress .com, but if I really needed the information
    I would buy from InformationMarketingRiches.com

Affiliate Marketing is a great way to make money, but first time going you are not going to get your money straight away, its usually going to take 4-6 weeks

Also you can try selling products at price point people wouldn't have to think about before they make a purchase, anything at $5, $7 up to about $17
    Signature
    This System Pays You 7 Ways on Tools every Marketer Needs
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1048271].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author santanu18
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1048524].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author homenotion
      It depends on your idea of quick. You can begin making money in as little as a few weeks as long as you have a process in place, you're willing to learn and you stick with it. Don't be fooled into believing you can make tons of money with a few clicks of your mouse, that's not realistic, but there are lots of people that will tell you it is possible - be smarter than that.

Making quick money on the internet is the same as trying to do it off the internet. Simply trying to make fast cash can be a lot harder and can empty your bank account faster than simply creating a small business that you can work at and perfect for future income growth.

There are many ways to get started and some aren't very hard either, it's simply a matter of knowing what you want, consider what you can do and make a plan.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1048708].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author helas
    First of all you need proven system that can guide exactly to your goal. Basically there are many ways you can make quick money online. you can use system like clickbank code, autopilot profits, the shortcut and other proven system that you can follow exactly step by step.

Other than that maybe you can follow 6 method that you can choose based on your compatible. or the easiest way you can try my method how to make $1000 in 2 days as first guidance.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1057707].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Carrie12
    I don't think there is any short cut or quick way to make money anywhere...everything takes its own time to make earning.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1067673].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author londonguy6
    Anybody can tell us a bit more about AutoPilot Schemes? Is it worth giving a shot?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1076521].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TiborSzalay
      Affiliate marketing is the best and the quickest way to big money
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1081724].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author apple87jane
    Don't try to run first, try to learn the proper way and understand what really is the internet marketing. Then try to learn the marketing plan, stronger the base first then you will not waste lots of time to do research on it...it's look easy, but fews complicated...No ugly woman but lazy woman...Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1092114].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnben1444
    Personally i recommend Stone Evans ebook on the Science of Making Money Online. Read, digest and apply. There is no two ways about making money online. Follow the footsteps of others and you will succeed.
    Signature
    Grow your social media account, Spotify Streams, YT Views & IG Followers & More
    Software & Mobile APP Developer
    Buy Spotify, Facebook Bot & IG M/S Method
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1097594].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nubie
    thanks Benson, I guess Im asking the same question here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1140465].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Aslin
      MakeMoneyOnln / Nubie / Gantstar / analog_sl_t6 ...... ...

OK folks - can't help but throw in my 2 cents. While I agree almost completely with all the answers ... I recently found a Free resource that is totally different from any others I've ever tried, the guy don't even ask for your information - just take the free book. It seems to be a brand new concept, at least to me - and I've been around awhile - (so long in fact, I can't remember the name of the book):rolleyes: ... but I'll go find it, and post it back here as soon as I do. I doubt you'll be able to retire in 6 months but I made about $300 last month, and should make a little more than that this month. Maybe I ought to promote it.

Maddog
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1175507].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author l23bc
    It seems you have had a lot of replies here with some good points but there is no fast way or push button softwere that can make you fast cash, There is a lot of people saying their making money online the fact is they only making cash by getting people to sign up to them or buy their product, Ask your self what do these people want form you and is it a way to make some money If you want to learn how to make a income start small and work from it-Take the 30 day challenge which is bite size chunks to learn you the real deal on how to build a business online and make a income online, im not spamming like some here it is a free course by video daily, I noticed somone mentioned ebaym sure ebay is a good way but dont forget about ebays Fees when you sell something, Check with the warrior forum Wso and talk to people whos been here for a while and post regulary, they have experiece and will love to help you, If you become a member you can advice or ways to businessines online for free in the war room hope that helps andy
    Signature

No Link here or Nothing to Promote Just a Old Happy Warrior User reading Topics

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1175643].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Aslin
      Dee Dee, if you happen to be pokin around in here and see this, would you please list (or mail) the link to the ebook you sent me ... I think I left it in my other pants :rolleyes:.

Keep Smilin,
      Maddog
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1178274].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author saifullah88me
    You can make money by affiliate program.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2749207].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gulmiresunga
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7046716].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sdentrepreneur
      I agree, make money with blogging, I have been doing it for 5 years. It's not my main focus but its part of my online money making strategy. Here is how I do it.

1. Get a great blog platform and theme (Wordpress.org)
      2. Find a topic you want to write about
      3. Become an expert on this topic and write compelling blog
      4. Drive traffic to blog using Social Media and Search Marketing
      5. Monetize blog with Google Adsense or Clickbank Ads (related to blog)

Hope that helps, I wrote a long blog with 10 steps to make money from a blog here

Enjoy
      James Hickey

Originally Posted by gulmiresunga View Post

I am earning some money from blogging

Make Money Online
      Signature

Learn Digital, Internet and Social Media Marketing For Your Business
      Click here to learn more - Digital and Social Media Marketing Training Course

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7047519].message }}

Trending Topics