[Warrior TV] A Million Dollar Product Launch with Jeff Walker - June 18 at 7PM EDT

36 replies

Hey... I'm Jeff Walker and in a few days I'll be doing a WAMA. I started my first online business from scratch in 1996, and since then I've made tens of millions of dollars of sales - and along the way I invented the online Product Launch. And I've been a Warrior since 2003. :-)

I basically invented the online product launch, I've sold tens of millions of dollars of my information products, my clients have done over half a BILLION dollars in sales... and last year my first book "Launch" was a New York Times #1 Bestseller.

In my WAMA I'll be up for answering any of your questions about online marketing, whether it's about...

- Product Launches and Business Launches
- Video (as part of your launch, for lead gen, for selling)
- Copywriting
- Creating and selling infoproducts
- Selling high-ticket items
- Running high-value high-end masterminds
- Joint ventures and affiliates contests
- Starting from scratch and growing a six, seven, or eight figure business

Basically, when it comes to information marketing, I've done it all for almost 20 years, and I'm looking forward to answering your questions.

best regards,
Jeff

#dollars #jeff #million #minutes #walker
  • Profile picture of the author James_Harkin
    I have Jeff's book, its pretty good
    Signature
    "My First Joint Venture Generated Us OVER $633,451.64 PROFIT! How Would You Like Access To The TOP 1250 Internet Marketers Who Can Help You Do The Same?". PM Me About How They Can Help You Explode Your Business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10110745].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pif69
    Awesome,

Looking forward to this WAMA.

My question: What are some of most original ways people apply the product launch formula ?

Thanks,
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10111659].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shane F
      Really looking forward to this! Reserved my seat. Interested in learning more about creating high ticket programs and best way to sell them.

Thanks Jeff!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10111826].message }}
  • Just finished reading the book. Interesting. I had never heard of him until last year although I've been on the web a bit longer than he has.
    Signature

Maria Marsala,
    Financial Advisors Coach, Author, Speaker at http://www.ElevatingYourBusiness.com/

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10113920].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zdharamsey
    Looking forward to it. I think I registered thru the link below the video. Just not very sure. Will I be receiving some kind of confirmation?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10114162].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Rich
    What launch strategy works best for authors?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10114290].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Interslicer
    'm looking forward to this very much ... i want to find out whether the key is more about knowing what to do ... or being the person you need to be ... also i can see in this guy a cool calmness and a big heart that you can't fake
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10115195].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JaxAttacks
    This is going to be good! Looking forward to learning from Jeff Walker.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10115436].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zen dragon
    My question: does your course cover only the mechanics of launching a product, or does it teach it in the context of a larger strategy? Does it involve advice and strategies for developing a thought leadership and authority in our niche?
    Signature

Meditation & Self Improvement blogger

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10115536].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eugenedm
    I like Jeff's courses, I own almost all of them, but I do find it very complex. As Jeff says if you get it almost right 70%-80% you'll be alright... I do agree with that...
    Signature

WARNING: A 50 Million Dollar Man Taught Me His Secret... Which Resulted 6,000 Sign-ups on My Email List.

"It's easier than you think..."

=> Watch this video here...
    Build Your List to 6,000 Subscribers

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10120619].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sandra Harris
    Excited for this event. I am always learning new things so I am eager for picking up some tips from a great expert.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10122626].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Terry Jett
    Over the years have bought some of Jeff's products and always top notch. Betting this event will be no different. Got my seat!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10122636].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve Lanning
    I wrote a question for Jeff, but..
    Sad to say I won't be on the Webby this evening.

As I've been helping others monetize their intellectual capital since the early 1970s, I started with direct mail marketing and seminars and workshops in helping folks launch their advice and intellectual property--and stuck in that rut you might say.

Maybe I should just head out to pasture, but I still get a thrill up my leg (no apology to Chris Matthews) when we see a client take off wildly--with direct mail, etc. old school marketing. But I'm always ready to learn! I'm just thanking the Lord I have people who know digital marketing I can refer clients to! Ha!

Hopefully there will be a recording, guys?
    -Steve
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10122672].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HDRider
    Looking forward to this one, just finished the book and was really impressed. It will change the way I launch my products from now on!
    Signature

~ Ultra Fast Product Creation - Creating your own products is where the real money is... Let me show you how in this step by step guide.

~ Get Your Mind Right and Everything Else is Easy! Law of Attraction States...You Attract What You Think About.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10122861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danieljb
    We're live in just under 7 minutes.

Click Here to Watch the Event!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10123476].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author starcreatives
    Just reserve my seat. Eager to know about $ 1M product. I want to earn money from internet. How I can be?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10123481].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zdharamsey
    I registered for the webinar a couple of times, coz i didn't think it was going thru mainly because it kept looping back to the same pages.
    Am i registered?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10123498].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rpl1971
      Been waiting since 30 mins before start and can just see a black screen?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10123502].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HDRider
    How do you track JV partners throughout the 3 part email series so they get credit for the sales, since prospects end up on your launch list?
    Signature

~ Ultra Fast Product Creation - Creating your own products is where the real money is... Let me show you how in this step by step guide.

~ Get Your Mind Right and Everything Else is Easy! Law of Attraction States...You Attract What You Think About.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10123525].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author VENAXIS
    NOOOOOO! I was fixing a friend's computer and couldn't put my question up! Oh well, at least I got to watch and listen to the live video...

Thanks a lot Jeff! Enjoyed your AMA
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10123530].message }}
    Thanks all for tuning in. This was a great event. Jeff knows the ins and outs of product creation like noone else. Great to work with and we hope to have future events with Jeff.

If you missed the book - this is Jeff's book Launch here. Warriors can get the hard copy of the book shipped to your door for free. Grab your copy here.

I will post back here when the replay of the event is available.

Thanks again all for attending and for your questions. I wish we had time to answer them all.

Next week we're in for a real treat. We have Nick Robinson from Quest Nutrition on Warrior Forum. INC Magazine named Quest as the second fastest growing company in North America. They have the world's bestselling protein bar. They are delicious. Ask your questions and reserve your seat here: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ne-25-7pm.html

Look forward to seeing you there!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10123597].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Erbrains
    Its Really good
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10124124].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author majick
    is the replay of this available yet? streaming wasn't the best at my location at the time, but what I did see was really interesting, so keen to fill in what I missed... cheers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10132711].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mladen
      Any updates of replay video availability?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10136969].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RobinJennings
    wish I had known about this when it was taking place, is there any place I can register to get a replay? pretty please?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10151625].message }}
    Thanks for your patience while we produced the event.

The replay of the Jeff Walker event is now available to all War Room members:

This was a great event packed full of actionable content and we hope to hold another event with Jeff in the future.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10154986].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mexeus
      its wonderful...we are confident that your experience will change the business landscape of many minds
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10190757].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GeroC
      Originally Posted by danieljb View Post

This was a great event packed full of actionable content and we hope to hold another event with Jeff in the future.

The link to reply is not working
      Signature

Time To Take Action !!!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10373884].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AlexRich
      Originally Posted by danieljb View Post

The Link is not working. Could you send a new one, please. Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10564776].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author newpain01
    I am reading your book now, "Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams"
    I am curious, though, can your Product Launch Formula be applied to an eCommerce reseller business?
    Thanks Jeff!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10438012].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wazifa
    i have gone through the book it describes everything in detail .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10547154].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author choetboi
    Banned
    video reply is not working
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10566255].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex77789
    Interesting information)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10599553].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tu lang
    A huge money for Product Launch
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10604348].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hounddog3
    Allready have jeffs book. It's good. Also you can sign up to get his emails. I do and read/listen/save each one..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11047138].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gurjinderseo325
    well done Jeff i hope you will be success in our vision
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11097272].message }}

Trending Topics