[No Optin Required] Automated Trading Systems Probably the Fastest Way to Make Money!

7 replies
Hey Fellow Warriors,

I thought I'd just do another shoutout to simply share some knowledge about making money.

I would say that Automated Trading Systems are the Fastest & Easiest Ways to Make Money, Bar None.

The very first step is to look for a reliable broker. I have been using Finfx.fi with absolutely no problems whatsoever. The moment I click withdraw, my money is in my bank account the very next day. No questions asked. I have withdrawn my entire earnings several times, left the account empty and then topped it up again when I felt like trading again.

They are main stream and advertise on Youtube, Google and Many Other Main Stream Outlets. What's the likelihood of a shady operation doing this?

The second step is to then look for the 'Automatic Trading' Platform of Your Reliable Broker, in my case Finfx.fi. In Finfx.fi's case, it is 'Signal Trader, Automatic Trading'. And Then Register! Simple!

The Automatic Trading Platform of Finfx.fi simply duplicates the trades of Finfx.fi's prop traders. Prop traders are specially selected traders who have been thoroughly screened for a long-standing winning track record, and trade with Finfx's very own funds. How carefully do you think Finfx.fi would choose traders that are trading with company money? Very, very carefully. They must be winning at least 65% - 75% of the time. The winnings are then split between the prop traders and Finfx.fi. Finfx.fi gets to analyze and duplicate the prop traders' trades.

So, your trades will be the same as the top traders and you'll be winning 65% - 75% of the time too. What's more, your trades will follow the majority of the prop traders, meaning that if 7 out of 10 prop traders predict a put, your system will automatically set a put for you as well.

I've been doing it for about a month now and my account has almost doubled.

I'm not doing a sales pitch, nor promoting anything, so I'll not be posting screenshots etc. I'm simply sharing information. It's totally up to you whether you want to use it or not, and I don't make a single dime from this sharing.

You do charity simply to help and connect with fellow human beings, and this is exactly what I'm doing here.

Cheers!

Kelvin
#automated #fastest #make #money #optin #required #systems #trading
  • Profile picture of the author clockface
    retail forex....great for the broker not so great for the customer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10109737].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author techforce
    thanks for your care about sharing information
    Signature
    "Wherever You Go, There You Are"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10112337].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author optimusone
    Customers never made money on Forex and as long as customers tempts to invest more money on the race brokers will be happy. Which is not a long run.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10138500].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author egoldzone
    Yes, automated trading is so popular now, specially for binary options
    Signature
    > Instant Traffic Formula : Top Affiliate Make $568K in 30 days
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10161931].message }}
  • I'll watch this...seeing is believing I guess.
    Signature
    StevesProfitSecrets.com - Money Making Tips, Tricks, and Case Studies
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10187058].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SmexyLizard
      It's also a good way to lose a lot of money fast!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10225052].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author starfactor
    Hmmm this seems interesting. I am on the fence about it now based on these comments. :-|
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10492601].message }}

Trending Topics