[Free Template] WordPress Squeeze Page Classic Black

5 replies

Hi WF, I would like to give something back to this community.

Most marketers are here working with WordPress; one problem most of us have is a lack for using a squeeze page. We had to use an HTML template for the squeeze pages, which sucks for those who are not that code literate.

So I created this simple template you can hook up onto your current WordPress site (No need to change your template, no need to install a plugin).

Please download it and feel free to use it

And let me know how I can improve it. It's still a working prototype. If it works for you, I will design some more plug n play squeeze pages. So please help me with your feedback
#black #classic #download #free #page #squeeze #wordpress
  • Profile picture of the author seth3000
    has anyone downloaded this yet?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10305484].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tamalanwar
      Originally Posted by seth3000 View Post

has anyone downloaded this yet?
      My download counter says at least 6 people downloaded it so far. Give it a try there is no spyware/malware in it.
      Signature
      Tamal Anwar C.
      I transform old outdated 1990s/2000s websites
      into a fresh site of present time
      Learn How
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10306533].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bemyboss
    Hi, I clicked your link but got error message:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at Tamal Anwar ~Your GoTo Person for Web Design.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Please provide the correct link to enable to download the squeeze page.

Thanks and regards
    LSN

Originally Posted by tamalanwar View Post

Hi WF, I would like to give something back to this community.

Most marketers are here working with WordPress; one problem most of us have is a lack for using a squeeze page. We had to use an HTML template for the squeeze pages, which sucks for those who are not that code literate.

So I created this simple template you can hook up onto your current WordPress site (No need to change your template, no need to install a plugin).

Please download it and feel free to use it

And let me know how I can improve it. It's still a working prototype. If it works for you, I will design some more plug n play squeeze pages. So please help me with your feedback
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10379216].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tamalanwar
      Problem with my https. I fixed the link by removing the "s" in https. Please try it now.

Originally Posted by bemyboss View Post

Hi, I clicked your link but got error message:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at Tamal Anwar ~Your GoTo Person for Web Design.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
      If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
      If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Please provide the correct link to enable to download the squeeze page.

Thanks and regards
      LSN
      Signature
      Tamal Anwar C.
      I transform old outdated 1990s/2000s websites
      into a fresh site of present time
      Learn How
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10381206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author luminhquang
    Thanks for the share! The template looks classic and easy to use
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10401374].message }}

Trending Topics