[Free + No Opt in] Better than Google keyword tool

by wojaar
4 replies
With this free keyword tool you can instantly get thousands of keyword ideas from real user queries!

Use the keywords to get inspiration for your next blog post, or to optimize your PPC campaigns.

For affiliates, sellers, bloggers, website owners: Keyword suggestion tool - Google suggest scraper Ãœbersuggest
#free #google #keyword #opt #tool
  • Profile picture of the author starfactor
    Awesome! Thanks for the suggestion!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10492577].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gaby81
    Thanks, will try
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10497930].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tricksmode
    Thanks for the share.
    I have used ubersuggest a lot during my initial SEO days.
    But now as the SEO is changed completely, i think, there are better tools available then ubersuggest.
    One example is: KWAlert.net

Reason:

1. Ubersuggest is a keyword generation tool and generates variations of base keywords only.
    While, kwalert gives you variations of base keywords which are trending in Google. The trending keyword helps us to write content that is fresh and can be ranked easily on Google.

2. Ubersuggest never sends mails about fresh keyword opportunities, while the kwalert tool sends daily mails about new trending keyword opportunity.

Just try it and let me know your thoughts over it, i am sure you will like.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10553242].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jamesvictor
    Keyword Discovery: This is a cool little tool in that it presents it’s data set in a very large easy to read table. Though their could improve a bit on the UI with better color scheme.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10581361].message }}

Trending Topics