How To Sell Used Stuff on Facebook (step-by-step)

7 replies
Came across this really great post from Frank Jones about how to sell used stuff on Facebook for some quick easy cash.

It's a great read and more importantly, you can make some decent money with this. Check it out.
#facebook #sell #stepbystep #stuff
  • Profile picture of the author Reddevil007
    Originally Posted by laurynherbert View Post

Came across this really great post from Frank Jones about how to sell used stuff on Facebook for some quick easy cash.

It's a great read and more importantly, you can make some decent money with this. Check it out.
    Solid method I must say!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10840141].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10997387].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pat H
      Click on "how to sell used stuff on Facebook" in the actual post above (not the title), it's a hyperlink.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11049563].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pat H
    Thanks for this post. I honestly hadn't considered selling on Facebook before but after reading his article it makes sense.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11041644].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TMets5
    Sounds like a solid method to put into practice...also helps with developing more advanced marketing skills

Cool
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11043443].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TMets5
    I've got a few things I can get rid of around this house...this may be a great way to do it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11049647].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author daniel27lt
    I suppose this is a good method. Never really gave it much thought selling on Facebook. I've always stuck with Ebay etc when wanting to get rid of unwanted stuff around the house. But I should give it a go.
    Signature
    Download Free PLR Products to give away to build your list. Find all the most up-to-date PLR on the market.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11110249].message }}

Trending Topics