Looking for wonderful legal images for your marketing?

4 replies
Often on this forum newcomers ask where to find royalty-free and licensed legal images. There are a few places on the web where you can find free images . . . however . . . many of these images are used over and over again at various popular web sites and often the selection is not great. You don't always find the "perfect image" for your project or blog. Now you don't have to "settle" for a mediocre image.

I wanted to share an alternative, a paid but very affordable place where you can license high-def images for a song.

I have been using Deposit Photos for quite awhile and they are great. They currently have 50 Million images available - compare that with Pixabay, for example, which has less than 1 million images (760,000 according to their web site). Deposit Photos has illustrations, photos, vector images, and video for licensing.

I have no interest in the company, I'm not an affiliate, etc but I just wanted to share a great deal from what I believe is a great company.

They have a new subscription plan which is $29/month for 30 images (high def but they also have other varying sizes). If you opt in for their annual plan, it $299/year which ends up being $.83/image.

Do you need large, royalty-free, licensed images for your projects? These are less than $1 each.

Additional images are also just $1 each (if you go over your 30 limit) and I like the fact that unused downloads transfer month to month (other stock image places don't allow this).

Again, I have nothing to gain from this share - but I use images all the time and this is one of my "go to" favorite image sites. Their inventory and selection is awesome.

As always, read the license terms (which I think are actually quite generous) before specific image use.

The best to all of you,

Steve
#images #legal #marketing #wonderful
  • Profile picture of the author SiteNameSales
    I will put your suggestion on file, but add that I've not had the experience of using the same image over and over again and I can assure you that images - free or paid - are not seen by the same person over and over again.

There are several lists out there on where to get free images. Just check your favorite search engine. The Creative Commons search page has a wonderful selection and all the images are free and without copyright.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10880303].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Claire Koch
      Amazing search site thank you

Originally Posted by SiteNameSales View Post

I will put your suggestion on file, but add that I've not had the experience of using the same image over and over again and I can assure you that images - free or paid - are not seen by the same person over and over again.

There are several lists out there on where to get free images. Just check your favorite search engine. The Creative Commons search page has a wonderful selection and all the images are free and without copyright.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10889143].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Claire Koch
    thanks steve but why buy. Free images are everywhere so many with excellent rights
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10889141].message }}
  • Some free photo stocking sites like Kaboompics, TheStocks has plenty of images with high resolution. When going for paid sites you can also check for shutterstock which has more than 100 million photo collections.
    Signature
    Internet Marketing Virtual Assistant - Daily Internet Marketing in a budget!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10902466].message }}

Trending Topics