New to online business and looking for somebody to join your venture?

by xInd
36 replies
I have a wealth of experience in many online and offline businesses going back to the 1990's and I enjoy helping people manifest their dreams. Many others have benefited from my help over the years and I'd like to keep giving back to the community that has helped me along my travels.

Let me know what you are looking for help with, and I'll see what I can do.
#business #join #online #venture
  • Profile picture of the author Alonzo Barber
    I would love a little help or guidance. I recently learned how to code and build website. Now I want to learn how to make some money with it. Traffic has been my Achilles heal. Do you think you can help me out?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10978522].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xInd
    Certainly. Feel free to PM me or add me on Skype.

Remember a joint venture is where 2 or more parties work together to help each other succeed. Quid Pro Quo. So you want to let people know what you're willing or able to offer in return for the help.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10978698].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrdeedreid
    Originally Posted by xInd View Post

I have a wealth of experience in many online and offline businesses going back to the 1990's and I enjoy helping people manifest their dreams. Many others have benefited from my help over the years and I'd like to keep giving back to the community that has helped me along my travels.

Let me know what you are looking for help with, and I'll see what I can do.
    Hi

I'm sending you a pm.

Reid
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10979869].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BlastofStyphoon
    Are you opened to JV? I have a high-ticket product to sell, and I do all the hard work, I'm looking for people to JV with in order to promote it.

My stats are like this: around 20-30% opt-in, 5-10% fill in the application, I close around 20-30% on the phone if they are targeted.

PM me if that's something you do!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10982018].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Amz Philip
    I would like to work with you. Can i get your skype id?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10987203].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Costin Lemnaru
    Hei I am a senior web developer, and designer, i am interested in JV
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11007642].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author skpsoft
    I've business services running. I like to format a company in Canada. This business need little bit investment.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11011937].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Retra
    Do you work with magazines and other publications?

I've partnered with companies such as tvtibi.com to raise funds for multiple projects, include the animated series, reality television, and more.

Right now I'm working on the first two phases of the overall model, which are publications, which include MavCore 3D Animation Magazine and the upcoming News Pros comic (along with a card game), which is a forerunner for a future animated sitcom series (starting production late 2017).

To fund these first parts, first is some very low cost ($10 - $25 for full color ads) magazine advertising, As my numbers go up, the prices go up...but I stil need marketing. You can see the ad page at Magazine Advertising discount

I'm also seeking sponsors, which is basically heavy long term advertising in multiple publications. You can see that info at MavCore Publication Sponsorship

Of course there's numerous income possibilities once things are operating fully, so there's a lot of room for joint ventures and partnerships with the right people.

Exactly what depends on the parties. You didn't give a large description on what you're looking for, but if any of this sounds like something you can work with, you can message me, or contact info is on those pages as well.

If not, thank you for taking the time reading this...lol

Wayne
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11015309].message }}
    Thank you for all the repalies everyone. My skype ID is xception_industries. I can also be reached on Slack:
    https://flipperz.slack.com/shared_in...ZGFjMDZhNTQzYQ

I am not looking to invest in other people's projects at this time. If your idea of a joint venture is I sell your stuff for you, that is not a JV to me, that is called being an affiliate. If you are looking to recruit affiliates, I am not one. I have experience managing affiliates / sales teams, getting affiliates and training them. I could be contracted to do that kind of service, or to coach/train you if you really twisted my arm, but at this time I am not interested in becoming somebody's affiliate. I can offer advice and help, and I can partner on projects that have a congruence with something I already own or run.

Yes, businesses that are offline or have a presence offline are of more interest to me than those that rely solely on websites.

Thank you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11016166].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author InfiniteAI
    M me and let's make some money together. It'll be 75% for you. My students literally quit they're jobs in 30 days.

Also, I have a new product about some serious six figure earnings thru print media in the pipe line,but it'll be high ticket. I mean something like $1997.

All things i talk about are tried and tested and still to this day my bread and butter.

Let's talk and see if we can join arms.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11035575].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Justin Feldman
    I am new to online business but I am looking to team up with multiple journalists to write stories on my successful clients as well as schedule photo shoots. Do you think you could help with that or point me in the right direction?!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11035871].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JacSavage
    Hi!
    I have a list of 4000 in Personal Development, Fitness, and Self Defense built from a variety of sources sine 2002. If interested in add swap please contact me -Lists of 1000 or greater please

THANKS

JacSaVage
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11048204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Phrasepress Team
    Hello Warriors,
    I'm writing this reply today to seek a marketing partner for a ready potential million dollar project.
    If you want to make some big money and you are a workaholic like me, hit me up
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11050672].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shev99
    Hi, I offer content marketing services & I need someone to help me close deals for 50% of the profit. Is this something you would be interested in?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11089096].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vinio3
    Hi, I just send you an email.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092524].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ElectroFX
    Hi,

I have been running my website for 11 years now and have one of the best products in my niche for both quality and value. It runs well even without me doing much on the side of promotion, just the basics. I am looking for a partner or partner team who has already mastered the world of internet marketing to enjoy a 50/50 split on future website/product profits.

Best,
    Theo
    Signature
    !! Don't bother attempting Forex until you have been though all this free material !!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11094309].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Moses Oluwole
    I have 2 eCommerce websites for Promotion. There are others still being designed. I need someone to do the promotion while I create the websites.
    Profit sharing to be agreed upon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11098391].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrozlat
    sell massive amounts of Cannabidiol capsules, crystals, vape oils, and tinctures found at http://highdosecbd.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11098458].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author junglesea99
    Hi, im currently running on new ecommerce platform and suffers from low trafic and no sales. please let me know how can you help me and how do we go about it. =)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11098685].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author revJonny
    I don't mean to be rude, but I struggle to stay Focused and finish the Projects I'm working on, and the links in your Signature suggest that maybe you have the same problem! Any advice on what you type of businesses you have found easier to keep working on than your current signature links?
    Signature

I will make you BILLIONS of DOLLARS! Just give me your Bank Account details :)
    Refurbished Apple iMacs UK

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11100844].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sunndyr88
    sending you PM.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11101833].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Digital Devnet
    I am trying to work on selling digital display services where I am trying to develop digital campaigns, I have years of experience in doing Video Editing, 3D Modeling then move into Website Development and Digital Marketing. I am facing issue in generating quality leads from my site http://www.digitaldevnet.com. if you are working on dynamic ads i certified dynamic developer and certified digital marketer. I need support in building my platform and i can support in return, i hope it helps someone is interested in collaborating with me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11116319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Explorer SEO
    Thoughts on SEO and Affiliate Marketing? Tips for lead gens?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11120828].message }}
    I'm about all full up for now on available free advice and help. Thank you for everyone who's responded, I hope I was able to help you. To the others, my apologies, I am only one human, I hope you find the advice, support, and success that you seek!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11129300].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jamestt89
    Hi xlnd, I see it's a while since you said you were full. I was hoping you might have some free time again. I am a partner in a saas company and I am looking to JV with someone who can run traffic to the software. Or, perhaps lend some guidance on some good strategies.

There is already a commission structure in place. You will get 100% of the first month sales. The monthly commission after is split 30-30 between us and the 40 goes to the company. There would be no cost to you.

Let me know if that's something you may be interested in. Thanks for reading.
    Signature

Join us on 27th July. Participate in one of the largest launches of the year and win your share of $47,350 in prizes. https://www.launch.businessonsteroids.com WIN BIG
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11263926].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Danny Bermant
    Hi,

My name is Danny and I run a marketing consultancy that specializes in writing high-converting emails.

We have recently launched a new email marketing product aimed at business owners who don't have the time (or the skills) to write their own emails.

We had a very successful launch at the end of 2017 to our list and are now scaling up through joint ventures with other marketers and marketing automation companies.

I am looking for a JV partner to help me grow the market for this product.

Please can you contact me at danny@brainstorm-digital.co.uk

Thanks,

Danny
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11316649].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author the drog
    Hi xind,

I'm a Clickbank vendor with a fresh new HOT product in the weight loss niche.

In the last few months, I've put real muscle creating a top-notch weight loss product with the help of a renowned nutritionist and a lecturer at California State University.

We ended up creating a superior weight loss product than anything else on Clickbank right now.

I also added 2 more upsells (one of the upsells is a continuity product). I designed, along with my copywriter, an entire marketing funnel, professional VSL's, affiliate resource center with all kinds of resources that affiliates need, and much more.

I have 275K Facebook fan page, 3000 email subscribers, 2000 active facebook group members and growing by the day.

Long story short, so far I got a few hundred clicks to the funnel and the EPC is $1.2 BEFORE even starting split-testing or driving PPC traffic (which is more targeted and higher quality than the traffic we got now).

I have no doubt that after some small tweaks and better quality traffic this offer can start converting at $1.5-2 EPC.

I'm looking for a strategic partnership with someone that has the skills, knowledge, and the resources to help me turn this product into a cash printing machine, and it looks that you might be that person.

If that sounds interesting just drop me a line at teddymamo11@gmail.com and let's see if we can partner. I will also send you more details about the business model and long-term plan.

Let me know if you have any questions,
    Cheers,
    Teddy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329779].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amadonxl
    I just sent you a PM
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11344196].message }}
    Thank you for the continued responses to my old thread. I do not yet have any free time available, but if you have a business proposition and you can clearly explain how it will benefit me, make me more money or make my existing businesses do better I am all ears.

I would also consider providing training/mentorship in exchange for work performed on mine or my client's websites or other needs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11355644].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stan333
    I'm not allowed to send private messages. I'm a product developer with no marketing skills, looking to build strong revenu sharing relationships with targeted partners.

The product is an online video template editor with a good potential real estate niche. Please send me a private message so I can send you more details.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11373539].message }}

Trending Topics