MailChimp announces FREE marketing automation for everyone

3 replies
In quite possibly the smartest move by MailChimp since they introduced the free account, they've just opened up automation for their entire audience.

Forever Free, Monthly, Pro, or Pay As You Go... any of the account types - they're basically giving away the option to automate persona in your marketing automation.

"Marketing automation is available to everyone today, May 2, from the Automation tab in your account. We're beginning the rollout of our new customer journey path today, and it will be available to all users by next week.

Dive into our guide to getting started with marketing automation to learn more about connecting with your new contacts, generating more revenue, boosting customer loyalty, re-engaging inactive subscribers, and more."

https://blog.mailchimp.com/announcing-free-marketing-automation-for-everyone/

Continue Reading on blog.mailchimp
#announces #automation #free #mailchimp #marketing
  • Profile picture of the author nogi
    Nice, now all I need to do is find someone to make some engaging MailChimp templates for me.

A great move by them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11084105].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Marcus W K Wong
      Yeah! Well.. I think there's a portion of it that they've not unlocked (automation based on user tags for instance), but it's a great move. Better options would be being able to set multiple user journeys based on tags to give as personable of an experience as possible.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11084759].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sunndyr88
    Great news!! Thanks for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11084111].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xclusiveit
    Great News Mailchimp is a great service and offering automation is a great move!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11084118].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author qa05052017c
    Thanks for this amazing sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11084804].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author qa05052017c
    30 Days Money Back Guarantee!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11084805].message }}

Trending Topics