Web Developer and Marketing needed for 7 Figure Venture

7 replies
I have a big project I am starting that is an extension of my expertise in accounting. I have workflows and mockups all created but need a web developer to put all of the pieces together and create a fully functioning site with extensive client dashboard and admin capabilities.

The idea is a bit of a "Turbotax" etc alternative, not a copycat, but the site will not be nearly as extensive as turbotax. More details to come for those with serious interest.

I'd also like some experienced IM'ers strong in SEO to help with the launch of the site.

Though I'm sure most overestimate the lucrative potential of their projects, I do truly believe with my personal experience in this industry that this could be a 7 figure venture. The competition is low and the demand is very high. Execution will be critical.

PM me for more information if you are interested.
#developer #figure #marketing #needed #venture #web
  • Profile picture of the author debmedia
    Hello, we are a big team of software and website developers. You can contact us.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11139859].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TrickyDick
    Originally Posted by TaxMaster View Post

I have a big project I am starting that is an extension of my expertise in accounting. I have workflows and mockups all created but need a web developer to put all of the pieces together and create a fully functioning site with extensive client dashboard and admin capabilities.

The idea is a bit of a "Turbotax" etc alternative, not a copycat, but the site will not be nearly as extensive as turbotax. More details to come for those with serious interest.

I'd also like some experienced IM'ers strong in SEO to help with the launch of the site.

Though I'm sure most overestimate the lucrative potential of their projects, I do truly believe with my personal experience in this industry that this could be a 7 figure venture. The competition is low and the demand is very high. Execution will be critical.

PM me for more information if you are interested.
    TaxMaster,

I am an expert in rapid software creation.... What would take a team of error prone "propellerhead" Programmers months to do, I can reliably do in days.

I also have an extensive Accounting & Finance background... I've built Accounting systems for Intuit and other Fortune 500 companies. I also have all of my hours for the CPA exam..... I could sit for the next exam if I wanted...

The biggest hurdle is... you have to be able to clearly differentiate your service from Zoho, QuickBooks online, etc. Without this, you have a long row to hoe.

The second biggest hurdle is validation. You write there is "demand."

I've partnered with companies that have spent tens of thousands of dollars "validating" demand by asking people if they would buy... a MASSIVE mistake. (They should have been collecting cash.) 99% of the people who said they would buy didn't buy. The only way to "validate" demand is by having cash in hand... not verbal promises or... God forbid "Letters of Intent." (One clueless Business Professor actually encouraged his students to validate their ideas using "Letters of Intent.")

If we partner up, there will be no need for SEO. It takes months and is totally subject to the whims of the search engines. Relying on SEO is like building a skyscraper on sand. Here today. Gone tomorrow. (Ask the IMer who went from $20,000 a month to $800 a month in revenue.) I have much more effective Sales methods.

I'll hit you up via PM.

TD
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11151617].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joe Ray
    Sounds interesting.

We do a lot of data science projects and develop desktop software as well web applications.

I am happy to discuss this project with you.

Please pm me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11151653].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rene Gaillard
    Hello, I can recommend you EL Passion - they are great software developers, web and app developers and designers, so you can rely on them on every field to make it all time and cost efficient. They work dynamically and you can discuss in real time the changes or upgrades you want. Should be interesting for you I think.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11156994].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zeus136
    We would be delighted to help you with your advertising/marketing requirements. Please contact us at your convenience. Best regards, Kathleen
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11173234].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jackey jessi
    I can bring lot of visitor and high position your website in google after doing SEO/SMM so please contact with my skype "Nityananda1988" I am waiting for your reply
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11182780].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jackey jessi
    I am very interested for your job I can bring lot of visitor and high postion your website in google after doing SEO/SMM in very short time

My skype id is "Nityananda1988"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11182785].message }}

Trending Topics