Looking For Someone Who Can Help Build Our Audience In Return For A % of our show.

by gasman
1 replies
I have a podcast called Ready Set Comedy. It is slowly becoming more and more popular, but we would really like to speed up the process. At the rate we are building, we won't be able to quit our jobs for about 5 years. That's where you come in. We do all the work when it comes to the podcast. The only thing we need is someone who can really promote it. We will also continue to promote it ourselves of course and the faster we grow, the more time I will have to do that. In return we are offering a percentage of our show. If you google Midroll and check out their site they have a calculator that will give you an idea of the potential earnings. The show is free and you wouldn't be selling anyone anything. Our current listeners love us and we retain listeners at almost 35% which is basically unheard of in the industry. Please let us know if you're interested and if you think you can do it. This is an income stream that will only continue to get bigger for years and years to come and doesn't rely on search engines or social media in order to make money (it's all done through sponsors) so algorithm changes and updates won't destroy the business. Thanks
#audience #build #return #show
  • Profile picture of the author PowerPath
    Contact me on skype:

Habeeb Adegbite
    pokehabman@gmail.com

Hope You Have A Good Day And Make Sure You Contact Me, I Could Drastically Boost The Future Of Your Podcast.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11183137].message }}

Trending Topics